• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

16th/20th/21st centuries music lovers

Zuu

printf("%s\n", user_title);
post your favorite artists and songs.

members
dezzuu
scizro
Xikaze then I don't need a jacket!
retus
zeta re...retic... dude

Last edited:
Re: 20th/21st centuries music lovers

My favorite band is Yes. They're a band that originated in the '60s, but they're awesome even today. Classic bands transcend generations and even centuries.

There's this really kickass song from their 2001 album "Magnification" named Spirit of Survival.

CRY MORE PHILLY

Wow, I can totally name at least one band from this era that I like, count me in.

oh man you've hit the nail on the head here! I believe.. yeah all of my favorite bands can be included in this era. this is the group for me. B)

Streetlight Manifesto is one really good 20th/21st century group. I also like Weezer.

Not crying, but I think that Dezzuu is trying to spark more conflict with me.

You had a good idea and we're basing this off it, I suppose you could say?

you spelled my name wrong man

uhhh, no man. it's still pretty wrong.
it's right there in front of you you could just c/p it!

this is acceptable

so my favorite bands right now are

The Aquabats,
Tyr, and
Vital Remains

=] look them up

Umm... Didn't you just take my idea and change the time area?

Yeah, but I like it better as music I like ranges from the 1960s onward, and some older stuff, so this club covers all the music I like short of Baroque and Romantic music. So, unlike a lot of other things Dezzuu (no offence meant) has done, this one... is useful to me.

Hmm... In rough chronological order:
Red Army Choir
Jefferson Airplane, The Beatles
Bob Marley (and The Wailers)
the pillows
The Delgados, Do As Infinity, Rammstein, Breaking Benjamin, Koop

Listing my favorite songs would take too long...

Yes, I'm joining.

ahh you guys fail, the 31st century is sooo much better

I'll join this club but I really think you should add 16th century because Mozart is like one of my top ten favorite artists. :|

EDIT: WHOOPS MOZART IS 18TH CENTURY MY BAD

Back
Top Bottom