• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minish

Pronoun
they
Please state book name and author name if possible~

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
The Cry of the Icemark - Stuart Hill

I'm kinda in the middle of three books at once because I'm easily distracted like that.
  • Trojian Horse (a 24 Novel) and I forget who it's by. It's like well-written fanficton!
  • Sabriel by Garth Nix (God, I've been reading this for months and keep restarting form the beginning)
  • Calendar Girl by Stella Duffy. I'm so reading her other stuff when I'm done with it.

Stop making me feel bad for not reading.

Okay umm.. I'm going to read volume three of Keroro Gunsou because I can't remember a bleedin' thing that happened in it. D:

The only book I'm reading right now is Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler. Normally I'm not a big reader, but this book is just amazing. Chelsea Handler is one of my heroes.

Terry Pratchett's Thud!

I think I'll re-read Jingo after this. I'm nearly done. P=

The Man In The High Castle, by Phillip K. Dick
In The Presence of Mine Enemies, by Harry Turtledove
Settling Accounts: Dive to the East, also by Harry Turtledove

I pretty much only read at school, though, so no reading done recently and haven't made any progress in the above books. Most of my recent reading has been manga.

Tons. I always read many at once.

Inkheart - Cornelia Funke (Re-reading it)
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Douglas Adams (I've read half of it and waiting for my library to get it from interlibrary loan)
and a few more.

Currently reading Hannibal by Thoman Harris. It's really good so-far, but then again I enjoyed The Red Dragon and The Silence of the Lambs a lot too, so that might have something to do with it, I don't know :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom