• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Sprites, why did I choose sprites?

Black hood

THE EXPO WAS AWESOME!
As the title suggests I am not very good at spriting. here are some of the ones that I have made.​

Note: I can't draw sprites from scratch, I do use pe2k sprites for help (excludes Blue Charmander, I used my adopted pokemon for that one).

IcyCharmander.png
It's my Blue Charmander

BlueandYellowVenusaur.png
Yellow Petalled Venasaur

BlackMachamp.png
Black Machamp

Sandchamp-Sandslashcolourscheme.png
Sandchamp: Sandslash colour scheme

Sandchamp-Machampcolourscheme.png
Sandchamp: Machamp colour scheme

DarkPoisonGarados.png
Dark/Poison Garados

Requested

Gastroquil-Gastrodoncolourscheme.png
Gastroquil

Gastroquil-Cyndaquilcolourscheme.png
Cyndradon

Last edited:
Re: Sprites, why did I choose sprites

First of all, save them as .PNG. It takes up less space than JPEG and doesn't make it look so funny.

Hey, they're not that bad. If you want to I would like a Gastrodon spliced with anything of your choice.

Your pretty good.

I like the Gyrados. Maybe you should try and do a Retype with parts and stuff added. Like adding leaves/vines to a Grass retype.

Just a suggestion.

EDIT: On both of the Gastrodon splices, there's an odd bit sticking out of the (our) left side of the face. Maybe try and fix that or something.

I'ts supposed to be a Gastrodon/Cyndaquil splice and that part of the face is supposed to be Cyndaquils snout.

Back
Top Bottom