• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The worst(NOT MOST EVIL!) evil team?

Who is the worst?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 33 50.0%

• Total voters

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
Which team(s) are the worst in your opinion? It could be for any reason, whether it be the unoriginality of them or their motives.

Me? Teams Magma and Aqua. Why? Well, to quote myself from another forum(the thread was of the best and worst villains)

Team Magma/Aqua(Pokemon R/S/E)- This is what happens when environment freaks become to insane...at least in Pokemon. One wants to extend land, so that people and pokemon would have more space to live on, while the other wants to extend the sea, so that those damned Tentacool can have even MORE space to populate.

EDIT: BTW, you can vote for multiple Teams. I did.

Last edited:
Re: The worst evil team?

Everyone except Rocket.

Magma and Aqua are extremists and Galactic are Cyrus and Friends and energy-hungry gits.

Rocket on the other hand are a syndicate that smuggles Pokemon and valuable resources. THAT is an evil organization. If the Pokemon world had a governing body a Rocket would be right next to their President/Prime Minister/whatever.

I picked all of them except for Team Rocket. Team Rocket is the original and the most badass. Nobody could ever be better than them. Magma and Aqua are just fucked up environmentalists with stupid costumes, and Galactic just seemed stupid to me.

None of them stand a chance against a 10 year old kid just starting his pokemon journey, so they're all the worst.

^ Truer words have not been spoken ^

Only Rocket doesn't utterly fail. So far, the grunts in the other 3 teams seem to have NO IDEA what the hell they're doing. And in Galactic, even the admins were just blindly following Cyprus. At least in Team Rocket they're fully aware of what they're doing and the consquences.

I never really liked Aqua or Magma all that much. They both had pretty stupid ideas, for one, but I think the main reason I didn't like them was they weren't actually 'evil' - they were both just really misguided and kind of stupid too.

Team Rocket's fueled by the desire for money and power (the mafia of the Pokemon world?), not to mention hurting Pokemon and all that not-very-nice stuff. Obviously evil.

Team Galactic seemed to me like one big, weird, stupid-haired cult conspiracy; what with the billboards all over the place saying that "Team Galactic will make a better world for everyone!", and that's all that the grunts seemed to get out of it as well. It seemed to me that Cyrus got a big following through empty slogans like that when all he really wanted was a new world order with himself at the top. Some of the followers may have had good intentions, but the organization itself did not. It was basically just a bunch of clueless people blindly following one twisted man.

Aqua and Magma, all they really wanted was to make the world a better place (in the games anyway; I think in the anime they threw in some 'take over the world' crap) and in the end they realized that they were going about it the wrong way. I think Team Rocket is the most evil and Team Galactic is the most interesting, but Aqua and Magma are lame. Awesome uniforms, but lame.

Somebody actually voted for the Rockets. Wow, didn't expect that.

Rocket, because I used to love Jessie and James. The rest were just too similar to the rockets, so if I voted for them I'd have to vote for the rockets, too.

One that's not on there: Team Snagem. All they did was steal pokemon for Cipher, then get fucked up the ass by one of their own. I liked Aqua and Magma, I kinda liked the idea of two rival gangs (admittedly eco-gangs, but gangs nonetheless) and Rocket ARE the frickin Mafia. Galactic was the worst out of the list, so I voted for them. They were just...silly.

Also Cipher wins all~

Somebody actually voted for the Rockets. Wow, didn't expect that.

Perhaps a bit misguided by your question. At first I was thinking, 'Worst like crappiest? Or worst like scummiest?'.

Galactic... they're a pack of lame-os. Magma edges out over Aqua in my mind, but I've never played Ruby before, so that's probably got something to do with it.

Team Rocket is the greatest.

Okay, I understand. I should be more careful with my words. Though people really should read the first post rather than heading straight to the poll.

Team Rocket. They are sort of cliché in my opinion, and all the others at least have non-cliché goals.(i.e more land, more water, new universe with Cyrus as god) Plus, Team Galactic and Team Magma rock. Not too sure about Team Aqua but meh.^__^;;

Team Rocket is lame. Magma, Aqua, and Galactic all came close to destroying the world, but Rocket just did shady mafia stuff. Laaaaaaaaaame.

Aqua. When I first heard their plan, I said "...you're kidding, right?"

Actually, strike that, Galactic's worse then Aqua. My thoughts on their plan: "You have to be joking! That's the stupidest thing I've EVER HEARD!"

And i think Rocket has more style. Even if Cyrus & Co did set off the most awesome-looking scene in Pokemon history...

Even though they have Giovanni, I have a strong hatred for those crappy rocket grunts.

I also know that Team Aqua aren't up to much threat, You can't imtimidate people with feebas and Wailmer.

Also although Galactic Grunts are the worst they get (*Cough*Wurmple*COugh*)
The leaders are pretty awesome and they have a proper, decent plot and reason to get to this goal. Unlike Team Rocket who are just going around being nasty.

There is no Go-rock squad (from Pokemon Ranger) in there. D: Those guys were pathetic but awesome. (I actually had an idea for a fic that revolved around 'em. Okay, odd, but I kinda likd it. It was about family conflict and attitudes towards Pokemon and stuff. Uh.)

Out of the poll, definitely Aqua. I mean, Magma was pretty lousy too, but Aqua takes the cake: "Let's expand the sea! 'Cause, y'know, there isn't enough sea in Hoenn already."

I rather like Rocket and Galactic (Galactic in particular, since they were an energy company and were initially good, but then a corrupt leader turned their aspirations towards making a new universe and summoning legendaries and that sorta thing. But, like. I also had a fic planned for them. xD) Team Rocket is just cliche, but then again they were the first.

I voted Rocket, because Magma, Aqua and Galactic just seem too insane.

I misunderstood the thread before you edited t so I meant to vote for everyone but Rocket :(

I never understood how Magma, Aqua and Galactic got the money to build all those hideouts or anything. It not that I don't like them, it's just that they seem a bit unrealistic. (not that Pokémon in general isn't) Aqua seem to be pirates, so maybe that's how they got their money.

At least with Rocket, their money comes from crime and the game corner. Their plans aren't as evil as the other three teams, but it seems to me like they're the only ones that know they're doing bad. The other leaders seem to think that they're doing the right thing. Giovanni knows what he's doing is criminal. Or at least I think.

Galactic is the worst. They use slang. That's just bleargh.

EDIT: What about Cipher? :(

Back
Top Bottom