• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I was a Butterfree

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
I am NOT mucking around here, yesterday I broke the 1000 post barrier and became a beautiful butterfree (which took me ages) I even posted in the Rank-Up thread. I wake up in the morning, log on and Shit. I'm a metapod with 937 posts. Help? And if you can tell me whats wrong, can you fix it? Thanks

Did you ever post in the "US vs. World" thread? Because that and a bunch of the other counting games got deleted because they're not really "games" so much as blatant postcount++.

It got deleted, fuck. Yes I did post in there, is that the main reason? I thought if the thread was deleted the posts would also obviously be deleted, but I thought it'd stay in the post count. Shit I was happy as well.

It probably is.
But be thankful you're not Lucas, Murkrow or Spoon. They lost ALL their postcount.

You know some people got their post count changed to 0.

Spoon, Murkrow and Lucas suffered this.

Arylett who had 7000 posts now has about 300.

Edit: Post ninjaed.

The ones with 0 posts even got the annoying header that tells you to post in introductions XD

Yes. Fortunately, though, nobody actually judges you by your post count. If anything, they're more likely to judge you by your attitude towards post count.

I think it's cool that you only lost 70 or so posts, as opposed to others. x_X

Actually, it's because I hate you. >:(

But yes, the thing deleted the postcounts from people twice instead of once, so it's a bit bumtacular.

Does vB have a big ol' "recount posts for everyone across everything" button? It could use a push.

I'm not surprised that it has a 'reset posts' thing, but vB is frequently retarded, so.

Actually, it's because I hate you. >:(

But yes, the thing deleted the postcounts from people twice instead of once, so it's a bit bumtacular.

Awww... You don't hate me, do you?

Yeah, I wasn't a person who posted stupidly in forum games, it is dumb that someone had only posted in those games. I wouldn't got that far

Awww... You don't hate me, do you?

Yeah, I wasn't a person who posted stupidly in forum games, it is dumb that someone had only posted in those games. I wouldn't got that far

I HATE YOUR GUTS, MOFO.

Nah you're alright.

I HATE YOUR GUTS, MOFO.

Nah you're alright.

Yay!

I was lucky, no offence to Arylett, she is AWESOME, and I mean awesome but one of the only reasons she has 300 posts left is because of her Rp, if not for that she would probably have a stupidly low post count as well as Murkrow and all that lot. If they only post in forum games then that is really that point.

I understand what Surskitty is saying about it having no real entertainment purpose and people are posting for the sake of it but isn't there any kind of hack or a way to get around this? It is actually quite annoying and I dont' actually know many people who haven't posted in there, I know this has already probably been explained in Surskitty's thread but I have not been here today, sorry.

An annoying inconvience, sorry for complaining. I should get it back up there soon enough. -My argument: Ended

What? That's nobody, except maybe a few one-post people. When US vs. World was deleted twice for some reason, the posts were taken away twice. Then it was fixed.

Yay!

I was lucky, no offence to Arylett, she is AWESOME, and I mean awesome but one of the only reasons she has 300 posts left is because of her Rp, if not for that she would probably have a stupidly low post count as well as Murkrow and all that lot. If they only post in forum games then that is really that point.

I understand what Surskitty is saying about it having no real entertainment purpose and people are posting for the sake of it but isn't there any kind of hack or a way to get around this? It is actually quite annoying and I dont' actually know many people who haven't posted in there, I know this has already probably been explained in Surskitty's thread but I have not been here today, sorry.

An annoying inconvience, sorry for complaining. I should get it back up there soon enough. -My argument: Ended
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom