• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who's the REAL poke-god?

Who's the REAL Poke-god?

• Arceus

Votes: 53 67.1%
  • Mew

Votes: 26 32.9%

• Total voters

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
I posted this because I know some people who argue about it. Me? Personally, I think it's Arceus.

As other people have said, Arceus created the universe and some legends, Mew probably created the rest of the Pokemon. It's debatable on how Mew came into existance, though. I personally think the fairy trio were involved, somehow.

Ah... but Mew can transform into any other Pokémon, yes? That includes Arceus. You can either say it was because Arceus said "let there be a super-powerful Ditto because I said so", or you could say it's because Mew contains the base DNA for all other Pokémon, including Arceus, and therefore Mew would be Arceus's ancestor as well as all the other Pokémon. Would you like some chicken or some eggs, sir?

Seriously, though, I don't fuss about it much. Whichever of the two is more convenient for whatever I'm thinking about, really. That usually means Arceus but could mean Mew depending on whatever.

Neither... I think neither are omnipotent gods. Since it's just tales right? Also they are beatable. But it's either a joint or neither. Since Arceus created and Mew propagated. According to the tales... And according to those tales Kadabra is a nerdy boy with such huuge brain he turned into a Pokemon and Mewtwo came from Mew's womb. And human women used to date Gardevoir dudes(hey that doesn't sound to bad myself). So there my two cents.

Arceus, since it's the creator. Not to mention it has the highest stats of any Pokémon made so far.

My theory. Arceus created the world, and Mew was the first successful Pokemon species. Different Mew families then evolved into different types of Pokemon over hundreds of millions of years. I really don't even think of Mew as a true 'legendary'.

Back
Top Bottom