PDA

View Full Version : Best and worst-looking Shiny Pokémon?

FnrrfYgmSchnish
01-12-2009, 04:45 AM
Which shinies do you think look the best? Any that you think look better than the normal colors? How about the worst?

For worst, try not to count those "looks almost exactly like the original colors"-type ones... I'm talking more about those that have freakishly bright colors, colors that clash horribly with each other, or just colors that look really bad for that Pokémon for whatever reason. "It looks exactly like the regular one but with shiny sparkles" just isn't enough to make it truly crappy.

Best: Shiny Gastly, with the blue gas; and of course, Golden Magikarp/Red Gyarados. I also like the blue Mew... and Flareon, which looks like a bigger, fluffier Eevee! The whole Metagross line is good, too. And the golden Arceus, which works especially well when Arceus is Normal/Electric/Rock/Steel type.

Worst: Basically, pretty much anything that had its main color replaced with some freakishly bright neon yellow-green, and dark-colored Pokémon that become bright blue when shiny. Nidoqueen and the others that got the "greenish-brown baby crap + pink" color scheme are awful as well. And shiny Giratina... ugh.

Darksong
01-12-2009, 05:17 AM
The shiny starters are all very cool to me.

But I hate shiny Burmy, Shellos, Meowth, and anything that has a shiny that looks almost exactly like the normal one.

The shiny Nidoqueen's color isn't quite my favorite either, but I love how the shiny male Nidoran line looks like the female line XD

Evolutionary
01-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Shiny Mew and Ditto and other blue shinies are so nice.
I don't tend to like Red shinies or orange shinies.

PichuK
01-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Shinies I like:
Ninetales, Rapidash, Dewgong, Gastly line, Gyarados, Umbreon, Yanma, Ho-oh, Gardevoir, Manectric, Camerupt, Zangoose, Rayquaza, Infernape, Surskit, Cranindos line, Stunky line and Abomasnow.

Shinies I dislike:
Azelf, Mesprite, Uxie, almost all pink, yellow, aqua and purple shinies.

Lucas₇₅₅
01-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Hm. I like most of the blue ones, namely Voltorb. The Rapidash one was nice in gen II, when it had blue flames, like the current Ponyta shiny.

I'm not sure about my most hated one, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Noctowl
01-12-2009, 03:18 PM
All of the starters accept blaziken are good.

I really hate those green ones, though.

Stardust Dragona
01-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Shiny Charizard and Rotom are awesome.

Alakazam, Spiritomb and Gastrodon

Jolty
01-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Best: Spheal, Kyogre, Charizard, Teddiursa, Stunky, Skuntank, Dialga, Palkia

Worst: any that are that piss looking awful yellow (eg Drifloon)

Stardust Dragona
01-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Psyduck and Golducks shiny sprites are evil. I know it.

___urnamz2longfixit___
01-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Shiny Charizard, Ditto and Mew are fairly good. Shiny Umbreon is better. Those metallic-blue rings can't be beaten.

I don't like Pikachu's colour alternation. It looks rather ugly, don't you think?

S.K
01-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Shinx, Luxio and Luxray shiny all look awesome.

Rayquaza shiny is made of WIN

H20firefly
01-12-2009, 09:26 PM
shiny Charizard, Rotom, Sandslash, Electabuzz and Absol are cool

shiny Mammoswine, Mankey, Gabite, Garchomp, Seviper, Empoleon and Torterra on the other hand... are ugly

StyliBoy
01-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Well, I love Umbreon's shiny, hate Espeon's. It's a sickly green and disgusting

ultraviolet
01-13-2009, 12:47 AM
I really hate shiny Lucario. It looks like a bad recolour to me.

Flora
01-13-2009, 01:30 AM
The Rapidash one was nice in gen II, when it had blue flames, like the current Ponyta shiny.

I'm awfully partial to GSC-Shiny!Rapidash, if only because it's my only shiny.

DonKarasuMan
01-13-2009, 01:41 AM
Green Chansey, purple Kingdra and Lapras, green Dragonite, purple Heracross...so anything that's purple of green.

Coolest are shiny Manectric and shiny Honchkrow.

Alexi
01-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Shiny oddish is so cute! I love that shade of green. Also shiny metapod and butterfree~

Worst, for me, are all the water types that are horrishly pink or purple, like swampert. They look like the vomit of a unicorn.

Alxprit
01-15-2009, 02:46 AM
My favorite is Shiny Bellossom, if only because I ALMOST HAD ONE...

I don't really see how the Shiny Charmander line can become black all of a sudden at the end. I don't like it much.

Meririn
02-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Shiny Ralts. Orange? Really? Blah. I originally had to play a rom of Sapphire, but the screen of my computer was broken, making it seem like all the Pokemon were in inverted colours. I had a Gardevoir on that version, making it look like it had fuschia hair and blue horns. For some reason, I assumed the shiny looked like that, and it was completely love. Seeing that the shiny was really orange with blue hair was a complete letdown.

Shiny Kabutops is awesome, same with Vaporeon and Espeon.

Icalasari
02-14-2009, 12:55 AM
I don't like Pikachu's colour alternation. It looks rather ugly, don't you think?

WHAT colour alteration? It's pretty much Pikachu in the shade

Anyways, I like Flygon and Butterfree ^^

I don't really dislike any (not even Pikachu)

Darksong
02-14-2009, 02:07 AM
Shiny Ralts isn't orange, it's purple.

I like Shiny Gengar, Gastly and Haunter. :DDD But Shiny Entei is boring.

Sparkling Dragon
02-14-2009, 02:35 AM
Shiny Absol gives ownage to all who oppose him, shiny or not.

Alexi
02-14-2009, 06:04 AM
Shiny Ho-oh looks pwnage.

I like shiny aerodactyl (yeah, I butchered that spelling) except for its inner wings. I mean...blue with that shade of pink? Nah. It'd be nice if it were red or purple, but not blue. D:

Meririn
02-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Shiny Ralts isn't orange, it's purple.

Its body is vaguely purple, but it's the orange that stands out, at least to me. It just sucks.

Alakazam
02-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Shiny Gallade pwns all.

Shiny Luxray = Epic Failure.

Mewtwo
02-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Best: Umbreon. Definately favorite.
Worst: Mewtwo(OMG WHAAAAAT)

Mad MOAI
02-16-2009, 02:59 AM
Best: Butterfree~

*does not have a least favorite*

AzureKitty
02-20-2009, 03:35 AM
Shiny Umbreon and Altaria are my favourites. I like Vaporeon and Qwilfish too; I have a soft spot for purple things.

Shiny Espeon kind of scares me. o.o

Xelac
02-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Shiny charizard and rayquaza look cool, but shiny murcrow looks rediculous in pink. It's a dark type!!!!

Ibiku
02-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Shiny charizard and rayquaza look cool, but shiny murcrow looks rediculous in pink. It's a dark type!!!!

*laughs*
PINK MURKROW!? the fellows over at game freak were either drunk or so far ahead of us that it's beyond comprehention when they did that. XD

Lucas₇₅₅
02-21-2009, 01:34 AM
Shiny Caterpie and Magikarp are the best.
Gold is epic.

blazheirio889
02-21-2009, 02:52 AM
I find that Rayquaza looks pretty awesome. Then again, I'm biased because my favourite colours are red and black.

The first thing that pops to mind for worst-looking shiny is Espeon. Seriously, bright green on a previously lilac Pokemon? No thanks.

sagefo
04-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Best: rayquaza, charizard, mew, gyarados
Worst:sneasel, weavile, giratina

Renteura
04-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Best: Charizard, Voltorb
Worst: Squirtle (It hurts my eyes ;A;), Deoxys

Can't think of any more. P:

J.T.
04-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Best: Dialga, Gyarados (maybe biased because I have one), Azelf, Gallade (then again I always like Gallade), Gliscor

Worst: Weavile, Pikachu (which sucks because it's the only shiny I caught myself on Diamond), Sceptile (kinda clashes).

Thorne
04-06-2009, 03:27 PM
I like the Ralts line shinies, but you'd have figured out that by now. But otherwise, I like Parasect, just because it looks like a mushroom from the old Mario games. Absol. Lopunny, Glaceon(<3), Tangrowth, Toxicroak, Roserade, Delcatty, Gliscor, Furret, Eevee, Metagross and Muk.

I hate all those who barely change what so ever, like Pikachu.

Pikachu Goddess
04-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Shiny oddish is so cute! I love that shade of green.I like it too, but maybe that's because that's the only shiny I've ever caught myself.

Worst: Mewtwo(OMG WHAAAAAT)I like it, and this is coming from someone who doesn't really like green.

I hate Zubat and Golbat (maybe Crobat; does it have the same colour? I haven't seen one) simply because the colours are hideous.

Invader Palkia
04-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Hmm, I actually like most of them, even the bright eye-burning ones like Tropius or Shuckle. But in particular I like:
Grimer, Koffing, Azelf, Lickiliky, Altaria, Regice, Gastly, Regirock, and, um, that's all I can remember right now.

My least favorites are the ones that don't change much, like Bidoof and Gengar.

Elliekat
04-10-2009, 07:07 PM
I like Altaria, Persian and Umbreon.
I don't like how a ton of the water-types turn purple when they are shiny. Especially since the purple is so UGLY. Ex. Vaporeon, Mudkip line.

Worst Username Ever
04-10-2009, 07:33 PM
(maybe Crobat; does it have the same colour? I haven't seen one)

No, shiny Crobat is pink. I have one.

Alraune
04-13-2009, 03:10 AM
Shiny Rayquaza and Charizard are super cool, 'cause they're black and black is always such a super cool color, right guys?
I probably like Shiny Charizard so much because it's one of my most beautiful and valuable Pokemon cards. The Ralts line and Shinx line are also neat. Shiny Kangaskhan was cool in G/S/C but got boring afterwards.

My least favorite is probably all those that are just gross yellow or green (Mismagius, Sandshrew, Spinda, Zubat/Golbat)... Also the ones that barely change at all (Pikachu, Latios, ESPECIALLY Garchomp).

Invader Palkia
04-13-2009, 04:20 AM
... Also the ones that barely change at all (Pikachu, Latios, ESPECIALLY Garchomp).

Latios changes more then, say pikachu or Bidoof. He turns from sky blue to mint green.

Alraune
04-13-2009, 04:45 AM
Latios changes more then, say pikachu or Bidoof. He turns from sky blue to mint green.

Oh, it is mint green... I remembered it being some ugly shade of cyan. :B He'll go into the "yellow or green" category then. Though not quite as ugly a green.
I think it would've been cooler if shiny Latios were red and shiny Latias were blue... Back when I was really little I had some Nidoran that were like that when I took them into Pokemon Stadium. The male was blue and the female was purple. x3

Evolutionary
04-13-2009, 04:46 AM
You have to admit that Golden Magikarp is awesome :)

I have a Lv100 Shiny Magikarp that completely kills Lv4 Bidoof.

Red Gyarados is very nice because it makes me remember the days when I first played Gold.

Coloursfall
04-13-2009, 04:58 AM
I really like Shiny Persian (pink kitty that isn't uglymewpink!), Tyranitar, Roserade (purple and black go together well..)., Purugly, Lopunny(a nice shade of pink for it, imo), Umbreon (blue and black are a nice combo), and Shaymin.

I don't like shiny Mew. I just... don't. But then again I don't like Mew that much normally...

Felidire
04-13-2009, 04:29 PM
I'd have to say Umbreon, hands down. ,xD
Shiny espeon just looks.. wrong? =x
Jolteon as well.

Rayne Forest
04-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I like most of them. My favorites are Umbreon, Skitty (redness =D), Jolteon, Cyndaquil line (more redness =DD), and Charizard.

The worst? Well:
Worst, for me, are all the water types that are horrishly pink or purple, like swampert. They look like the vomit of a unicorn.
XD

Espeonrules
04-18-2009, 09:25 PM
I love anything that has blue on it (since blue is my favorite color), and I think Ponyta/Rapidash and Umbreon are one of the best blue shines.

Anything neon or extremely bright I hate. Kind of like...Espeon. I don't like it's green color. Also I don't like shinies that basically just look like the original, since that basically ruins the point of having a new color. Like Pikachu, Glaceon, and Garchomp.

Erindor the Espeon
04-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Aw... Nobody likes teh Erindor.

Or at least his RP character form.

Umbreon: Yes. Ho-oh, yes. Raquaza, Groudon, Celebi, Absol, are pretty good too.

UnderFire
05-25-2009, 03:29 PM
Machamp is the worst looking shiny pokemon.The best shiny pokemon is Regigigas.

Zoltea
05-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Worst is Groudon. =.=
Best are Rayquaza and Charizard.

Linzys
05-25-2009, 10:57 PM
I actually really like the neon green shiny Espeon. :D

Also, Ponyta and Rapidash look awesome shiny. :3

Evolutionary
05-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Umbreon actually but Ponyta/Rapidash have to win this...but wait Shiny Eevee is a cute light shade if I recall correctly...

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/073/a/5/___Shiny_Eevee_____MS_doodle_by_pokemonloverforev.png

Cuteeeeee~

And my very favourist~

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/152/c/1/shiny_eevee_by_purplekecleon.png

Purplekecleon is an awesome artist.

Thorne
05-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Anything neon or extremely bright I hate. Kind of like...Espeon. I don't like it's green color. Also I don't like shinies that basically just look like the original, since that basically ruins the point of having a new color. Like Glaceon

Glaceon = http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/e/e8/Spr_4p_471_s.png ?
They're quite different, original is blue and blue-grey, while shiny is white and light blue.

Aethelstan
05-31-2009, 05:04 AM
I like the shades of blue on Nidoran♂ and Ditto:
http://i44.tinypic.com/vbywi.pnghttp://i42.tinypic.com/33yqa2t.png
They just look nice this way.
Scyther also looks good, because he has sharper versions of his original colors, which actually make him stand out quite a bit.

I seriously dislike the bright green, light green, or neon green shinies, which is a hecka lot of them. Seriously, why are there so many lightish green shinies, why not a less headache inducing color, or a bunch of different colors instead of so much repetitivness.

Fredie
05-31-2009, 01:10 PM
My favourite shinies are Rayquaza and Giratina, they just look awesome.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/43/Spr_4p_487_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/2f/Spr_4p_487O_s.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/1/10/Spr_4d_384_s.png
My least favourite is Infernape, it just hurts my eyes...
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/0c/Spr_4p_392_s.png

Articuno
06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
I hate all shinys.

H1dd3n_Drag0n
06-12-2009, 02:58 AM
My favorites are definitely Metagross, Gallade, and Absol.
Silver and gold is always an awesome combination, especially on a Metagross.
Gallade looks awesome as it is, and just making him blue makes it even better.
Absol looks awesome with a reddish-pink tint, and the teal eyes are an awesome touch.

Slartibartfast
06-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Favorite: Absol, Metagross, Charizard, Magikarp, Umbreon, and some that I can't remember.

Fire_Floatzel54
06-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Buizel and Floatzel looks alot like gold and silver and I just like that. Starmie looks very pretty with a pink orb and Regice looks pretty, too with it`s neon blue color. I also like Porygon-z.

The worst: Shinx Luxio and Luxray are the worst ones ever! They are very ugly. I also hate Lucario and Girantina.

Skylands
07-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Shiny Lucario should have been red, Shiny Growlithe should have been blue - Many Shiny Pokemon never interested me. The only two majour favourites of mine were Shiny Charizard and Shiny Rayquaza!

Ryan the Terrible
07-07-2009, 12:17 AM
METAGROSS WINS.

Metagross has always won.

Metagross will always win.

shadow_lugia
07-07-2009, 04:30 AM
I can't believe no one has said this:

URSARING

http://pkmn.net/sprites/dp/maleshiny/217.png

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GET IT OFF GET IT OFF YOU'RE BLINDING MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Others I'm not fond of:

~Nidoqueen. Several people have already mentioned this disaster, and I have nothing to add on. Except that I hate it. A lot.
~Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable. The pink is okay, but I hate hate hate those ears. Mint green? What?
~Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat. I hate the first two because of that ugly green color. It looks like the same shade of green as that one fake leaf my cat once puked up. And Crobat... neon pink with green. Ew.
~Primeape. His limbs are some kind of ugly, muddy, brown-green color. Like really disguisting mud. Or crap.
~Magmar and Magmortar. That shade of pink should be a violation of some law. Magby is okay, though.
~Moltres. Pink? Again? What the hell? I'm not sure what color I would've made it, but certainly not this.
~Macargo and Houndoom. What do I hate about them? I hate how the outlines on Macargo's shell and Houndoom's horns suddenly jumps out like AHAHAHAHA LOOK AT ME I HAVE PURPLE/BLUE LINES IN RANDOM PLACES.
~Castform. That purple color is okay, but the mask just makes it... no words.
~Chatot. Nothing is bad except that the wings are pink, which is the most overused color in shiny-dom.

Now for some that I do like:

~Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard. I personally am very fond of shinies that are golden, and even though Charizard is pitch black, I like that too. Very... epic. Makes him look evil.
~Caterpie. I love gold.
~Pidgeot. It's gold. And, like I said before, I like gold.
~Ninetales. Lavender? With blue tail tips? Not what I would've thought of, but way better.
~Venomoth. Hey, what do you know. I like shinies that are (pleasant) shades of blue, too.
~Bellsprout. Expect to see a lot of gold shinies on this list.
~Rapidash. It's just so epic win. Looks like some kind of ghost-horse. Which I approve of.
~Magikarp and Gyarados. Magikarp because it's gold, and Gyarados because, well, who doesn't love it?
~Dragonair. It's mostly the gold orbs that appeal to me (of course), since I'm not that fond of that particular shade of purple.
~Slugma. Instead of lava, it's QUIKSILVER.
~Tyranitar. If it creates a sandstorm every time it's around, then it must be awesome to look at <3 I like that brown.
~Medicham. For some reason, those blue thighs are oddly, um, what's the word... attractive.
~Torkoal. Because it's gold.
~Swablu and Altaria. Because they're gold.
~Milotic. Because it's gold.
~Clamperl, Gorebyss, and Luvdisc. They're all gold. Keep up with the gold :D
~Metagross. It's silver. And gold.

So, in closure:

I like gold.

Slartibartfast
07-07-2009, 04:22 PM
More shinies that I like:
Luxray: Wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant. *scurries off to chain Shinxes again*
Rapidash: The flames are AWESOME.
Floatzel: I don't know why. I just love it.
Ninetales: It looks like an epic ghost. :D
Dragonite: Why, oh why couldn't that be its normal color? :(
The entire Porygon family: They just look awesome in that color.
Mightyena: Gooooooooooooolllllllllllld.
Manectric: Because it looks like Luxray and that can only be a good thing.

Some that I dislike:
Spearow/Fearow: Yellow-green hurts my eyes.
Growlithe/Arcanine: Amazing Pokémon and they had to make them yellow.
Sneasel/Weavile: Why? Why must they be pink?
Larvitar: The less said about this one, the better.
Jolteon: D-:<

There are more, but I'm getting bored of the random Pokémon generator.

shadow_lugia
07-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Mightyena: Gooooooooooooolllllllllllld.

I agree.

I also agree about Sneasel/Weavile. Except for their feathers.

Because they're GOLD~

November11
07-19-2009, 11:32 AM
.. I was never too fond of smilies because most of them just look odd :v
and two of my favourites [shedinja & froslass] didn't even have the common courtesy to have different colours at all.

so the only shinies I'm ever after, really, are yanmega and seviper. they look lovely c:
duskull & gastly look good, too.
Oh, and hoppip o: green tomato.

I'm not sure about worst, though I did find it a bit.. repetitive when many of the blue/water types in Gen III had purple alternate colouration..

glitchedgamer
07-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Almost any shiny that is blue is awesome in my book. I hate shinies that are a shade or two darker or lighter than normal.

Erindor the Espeon
07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
I really like shiny ponyta now. I chained one, and named it Spectre, because someone said it looked like a ghost horse.

Minkow
07-22-2009, 01:03 AM
Shiny Surskit.
X3

Purplemew12
03-08-2010, 05:03 AM
I think Breloom's shiny form is awesome. It looks kinda like a fire type, but it's still cool looking, and a grass/fighting type. Also, Zubat. I think it's green asparagus-like color is awesome, and shall continue to say forevermore: SHINY ZUBAT LOOKS LIKE ASPARAGUS!

I do not like Espeon's shiny form. At all. It looks like it came from some distant planet to destroy us all or something. Lime Green. Scary.

Flygon
03-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Shiny Tyranitar wins. I love mine. Also:

- Flygon
- Rayquaza
- Charizard
- Glaceon
- Milotic
- Latias and Latios

Shiny Staravia and Pikachu are kind of lame, though. And Kyogre and Groudon just look gross in purple and lime green.

Starly
03-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Best: Charizard

Worst: Castform and any other shiny colored simialar to the original pokemon

Dybael
03-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Shiny Ninetales and Rapidash are both beautiful and spectral. I also like the Charmander line. Yanma looks good in blue.

As for fugly shinies... Dragonite. The mauveness of Dratini and Dragonair is quite pretty, wtf is with the sudden barftastic olive green? The Machop line has it too, and so does Gloom. It's just not a good color for pokemon. (... I'm probably the only person that doesn't entirely hate it on Nidoqueen, though.)

Frosty~
03-14-2010, 11:55 PM
As for fugly shinies... Dragonite. The mauveness of Dratini and Dragonair is quite pretty, wtf is with the sudden barftastic olive green? The Machop line has it too, and so does Gloom. It's just not a good color for pokemon.
The Machop line has green shinies so you can make Incredible Hulk references.
At least that's what I did when I caught a shiny Machoke...

Doctor Richtofen
03-15-2010, 02:44 AM
Luv:
~Metagross, because it's badass.
~Aggron, because it's badass
~Seviper, because it's again, badass
~Starmie, because it's- OH NEVER MIND!
~Beedrill, blue eyes look weird (In a good way) on it! And it's green. And I own one.
~Tentacruel, more green, finally gives us a break from that red! I also own one of them.
~Zubat line, I own them. Only reason.
~Vaporeon, it's pretty.

I HATE THEM:
~Shellos, or as my friend nicknamed them, "Shell-ass".

Other than Shellos, I like about any shiny. Because they're badass.

Noctowl
03-22-2010, 08:18 AM
~Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable. The pink is okay, but I hate hate hate those ears. Mint green? What?
D= I love shiny clefairy! D=

~Chatot. Nothing is bad except that the wings are pink, which is the most overused color in shiny-dom.
And chatot! D=

Other than those I agree with yah. =]

<Joseph: Night SHADE>
03-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Like: Anything dark (Camerupt, Seadra). Anything with a nice smooth-looking color palate (Cacturne, Camerupt also).

Dislike: Anything light (Ponyta, Ho-Oh). Anything with huge amounts of contrast (Kingler, Voltorb). Anything with huge jumps in the shading (Octillery, Breloom).

So in conclusion: Camerupt = Awesome.

Togetic
04-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Yes - Most Shinies with a strong but smooth colours. (Rayquaza is a good example)

No - http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/254.png Oh god thats ugly.

Doctor Richtofen
04-01-2010, 08:09 AM
Yes - Most Shinies with a strong but smooth colours. (Rayquaza is a good example)

No - http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/254.png Oh god thats ugly.

D: HOW COULD YOU? That thing is drop dead sexy!

Dannichu
04-04-2010, 12:04 AM
While it's not the worst, I've always really disliked how they made Pikachu's shiny form so boring. You'd think they'd make an effort for their mascot ):

I'm very fond of shiny Umbreon. While most of the other Eeveelutions are bright enough to see from space, I think the much-more-subtle blue rings look fantastic.

Altissimo
04-07-2010, 04:19 AM
Fearow, because it's gold and I have one. x)

Eevee and Umbreon are quite awesome as well.

Blastoise Fortooate
04-07-2010, 04:30 AM
http://www.dragonflycave.com/hgssspritesshiny/frame2/077ponyta.png>http://www.dragonflycave.com/hgssspritesshiny/frame2/078rapidash.png

Goood why would they change it?

Meowth
04-07-2010, 04:53 AM
All of my favourite Pokémon have stupid Shinies.

http://veekun.com/dex/media/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/461.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex/media/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/419.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex/media/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/448.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex/media/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/212.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex/media/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/65.pnghttp://veekun.com/dex/media/heartgold-soulsilver/shiny/52.png

Yuck, yuck WHY does it have to the the only shiny i ever got ;^;, meh way better non-shiny, yuck, yuck, is that even shiny at all I can barely tell.

All the ones that are puke-green or puke-yellow or puke-yellow-green or start off dark and then go a horrid bright blue or pink that doesn't suit them at all (eg Murkrow line) are rubbish. As are the ones that hardly change, what's the point?

Sandlash, Vulpix line, Voltorb line, Magikarp line, Cyndaquil line, Spinarak line, Raikou (IT LOOKS LIKE A TIGER), Beldum line, the Regis, the Skorupi line, the Tangela line, Espeon, Umbreon, Electabuzz, Electivire and Weezing all look good or not bad. The Porygon line looks sort of funky but I'm not sure I'm too keen on it.

Professor Wesker
04-19-2010, 11:17 AM
My favorites: Gardevoir, Drapion, Charizard, Rayquaza, Chansey, Pinsir, Milotic, and Mightyena.

I do NOT like shiny Weavile, and I'm a bit tired of shiny Gyarados.

1. Luftballon
04-19-2010, 02:34 PM
look at glaceon. then look at shiny glaceon.

see the huge difference?

Grimdour the Worldbreaker
04-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Crobat.

IT'S BRIGHT PINK.

TealJolteon
04-20-2010, 03:41 AM
My favorite shiny differences are Umbreon and Electrike easily. Some other cool ones I think are the Treecko line, the Porygon line, the Beldum line, and Espeon.

The worst in my opinion are pretty much any where two contrasting colors are made duller and similar to each other. Vaporeon, Flareon and Cyndaquil come to mind there.