• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WALL-E: The Best Disney & Pixar yet?

Was WALL-E awesome?

• Yes, it was awesome

Votes: 42 60.9%
  • No, it stunk like rotten cheese on Earth day

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I haven't seen it

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
>.> Sheer awesomeness.

There is always space in space !

BTW, I went early to see it and got a 'priavate' screening. Yay for waking up before any of those small children and their adults and making it to the first showing at like 7... Or does this only prove my sadness ?

Oh you Americans always get epic stuff before we do ;-;
It comes out on July 18th for us... but when it does come out I AM SO THERE, I freaking love Pixar

Damn you people on the other side!

Have yet to watch it. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Meh. I probably won't watch it in the cinema when it comes out, but I might watch it when it's on DVD.

It looks really good. I'm seeing it today. My friends saw it the other day and thought it was fantastic.

It's not out here yet, but my favourite Pixar movie thus far is probably The Incredibles, though I like them all (except maybe Bug's Life).

I saw this movie the Friday it came out! 8D

I was really happy with it, and totally had that "Pixar" feel. Other 3D animated films never feel quite up to par with Pixar, except for maybe Dreamworks and their Shrek series, but the third Shrek movie was a real let down for me.

Honestly, I liked Finding Nemo more Wall*E, but that was probably because of the inclusion of actual actors into the film that made it felt rather tacky. The Mary Poppins influences were nice, but I would have loved to see them actually animated to match the human characters, to make the environment feel more believable to me. Other then that, I loved it, it was cute, and I can't wait to see the new Abigail Breslin movie tomorrow. XD;

Honestly, I liked Finding Nemo more Wall*E, but that was probably because of the inclusion of actual actors into the film that made it felt rather tacky. The Mary Poppins influences were nice, but I would have loved to see them actually animated to match the human characters, to make the environment feel more believable to me. Other then that, I loved it, it was cute, and I can't wait to see the new Abigail Breslin movie tomorrow. XD;

Wasn't the film "Hey, Dolly"?
I think that was an interesting way of saying that humans have become less real - they don't even look like they could exist in our life. Wall-E and Eve could, since they're still 'human', but the others... they're long gone. That's my interpretation of it, at least.

Saw it and loved it, even though the theatre was full of obnoxious little children and their even more annoying parents. Seriuosly, why can't people just shut the hell up while watching a movie?

Oh, I know. I saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and there were these annoying kids in back of me that had the most irritating laughs ever, and would laugh at all of the things that weren't remotely funny.

It's not out here yet, but my favourite Pixar movie thus far is probably The Incredibles, though I like them all (except maybe Bug's Life).
Oh my god, yes. The Incredibles is an great movie. I love it the most out of all Pixar movies.

Haven't seen Wall-E yet though, might, I dunno.

And I hate little kids in theaters too. Bah, especially one somebody brings a baby and it just CRIES and you can't hear the movie at all.

Back
Top Bottom