• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

USELESS SURVEY: Boards you use most?

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
Title says it all.

Mine are Misc Discussion, Insanity, and maybe Pokémon General (due almost totally to PMD:Oddity xD).

Misc. Discussion, Entertainment, Laughing Cupboard, Coughing Cupboard, Debating Hall and Forum Discussion are all I ever go in.

Miscellaneous Discussion, Insanity, Entertainment, Laughing Cupboard, Reported Posts (:O) and Clubs.

I lurk through Role-playing and occasionally post in the Coughing Cupboard and Forum Games, though.

Clubs, Artwork(Artists Lounge, Sprites and Pixel art), Introductions(go cat plushies who died!), RP, ASB and Forum Games.

But mostly I use the newest posts feature and post in interesting threads no matter the board.

General Pokémon Discussion and Pokémon Video Games are the only ones I've ever made a new post in rather than just replying... so I'd have to say I use those two the most.

I also look through the art and writing forums occasionally (though I rarely post in either of them), plus Miscellaneous, Entertainment, and Forum Games.

And a handful of others (clubs, competitive battling, the Websites section... basically anything I know for sure I'll never have any reason to look at) are set up so that I don't even see them when I'm logged in.

EDIT: And, I just noticed that even though I've never really even looked at the Introductions forum (even when I first joined XD), I still don't have it hidden. Weird.

Pretty much everywhere other than the Roleplaying, ASB, HTML/CSS, Scripting and Wi-Fi forums.

Usually I just scan the 'Today's Posts' thing until I find something interesting.

Misc discussion, coughing cupboard, debating hall. Occasionally I visit other places, but I think those are the main areas in which I post. I almost never look at the boards under the "newbies", "Pokemon" and "games" categories.

Boards I post in the most: Misc., Insanity, Entertainment, the Cupboards, Artwork, Clubs, and possibly the Pokemon Boards.

Boards I view the most: Pokemon Boards, Misc., Insanity, Entertainment, the Cupboards, Artwork, and Clubs.

Boards that I am somewhat active in, but not consistently: Debating Hall, Site and Forum Discussion, Other Creativity

I tend to avoid most of the games and webmastering stuff, the latter due to not owning a website. (I kinda do, but it really isn't much a website as it is a thing I was going to do but never did.)

Roleplaying, Forum Games, and Video Games. I estimate over half of my posts are made in those boards.

I'll view Insanity, but rarely post there.

I lurk everywhere except all the computer-y stuff pages (Webmasters, Scripting and stuff like that).

I post more often in Insanity and Video Games.

Back
Top Bottom