• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

THE SERVER IS ROBUST

yeah that would probably help but then people would whine

also could someone PLEASE move Rack Shackle Pack to a new thread
no seriously

I know you all love finding some excuse to blame Forum Games for all the evils in the world, but I really don't think posts in the Forum Games forum could ever manage to magically reset my MySQL password, sorry. :/

I know you all love finding some excuse to blame Forum Games for all the evils in the world, but I really don't think posts in the Forum Games forum could ever manage to magically reset my MySQL password, sorry. :/
It's the root of all evil. :( Also I posted this when it kept going up and down and up and could not decide whether or not it wanted to crash, so.

the solution to every problem is to DELETE EVERYTHING >(

I agree with surskitty quite fully.
Please don't think, though, that I say this cruelly,
But we should do this now:
It's the only way how
We can solve this forever, quite truly.

The length of threads is seriously not the problem with the server. If deleting US vs the World did nothing to stop the server instability problems, then getting rid of smaller threads isn't going to do anything to help. This is the same server that the forums were running on before the meltdown last summer, and the previous incarnation of the forum had several threads that were not only longer than their present incarnations, but more of them as well. There were no slowdown problems at this point. Why should the server suddenly be incapable of carrying around half the number of threads and tens of thousands fewer posts? Deleting stuff makes no sense.

I say delete Forum Games anyway, just for the hell of it.

Now look here, I see your points well and clear, but deleting forum games won't solve the problem, as Negrek stated. Sure, some of them... mostly all of them have no point in the world whatsoever, but other members enjoy playing them. Deleting forum games just for the sake of it will only lead to a mass uproar.

And besides, didn't Butterfree lock the last thread about deleting forum games?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom