• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Radio

Yarnchu

Yarn is comfy and easy to wear
Simply put, this movie is great. Very sad too. There were a couple of scenes near the begining that I had to supress my tears at(My brother is Autistic, so it made me feel worse), but I hadn't realized that there were sadder scenes later in the film. It really gets you thinking about what you have. The end is heartwarming, but I'm trying not to spoil anything hear.

I HATE SPORTS MOVIES SO MUCH THAT IT MAKES MY EYES BLEED

I am sure this is no exception.

Football plays a major role, but you need to look past that for the story.

Seriously, I don't like sports movies that much either, but you need to give this a better chance. It isn't "HEY LOOK FRIGGIN FOOTBALL CAN HELP MENTALLY CHALLENGED KIDS IN LIFE!!!"

it was a pretty good movie, yeah. my mom grew up around there and one of my cousins actually went to that high school, so it was pretty cool.

football definitely takes a backseat in this movie. football plays a role in it, but none of the players are integral to the plot, if memory serves.

Johnny(I don't know how to spell his name) plays a bigger role than the other players, but his main part is showing how Radio helped develop his character.

i remember the coach was important. i also vaguely remember some of them tricking him into going into the girls' locker room.

a barbershop comes to mind when i think of this movie. was radio the movie with the coach frequenting the barbershop or was that remember the titans?

Back
Top Bottom