• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open DarkSmith's Sprite Manor 2009

The Darksmith Legacy

Sorry I was gone, I got lost in the vortex again..
Hello, welcome to my sprite shop. Here we... err... sprite.

but seriously, request sprites from yours truly and I shall give it to you.

Rules:
1.)NO complaining
2.)NO spamming.
3.)NO being nasty or disrespectful to other users.
4.)DEFINITELY NO stealing my sprites becuase you will be caught.
5.)DO enjoy yourself.
6.)DO give me advice where possible.
7.)DO request

Thank you.

Here are the techniques I do. (Each technique is seperately available or unavailable)

Splicing: (Restricted)
15s3mte.png

Recolouring:(Available)
2pt8pw3.jpg

Fresco:
30u75m8.jpg

Realm:
2up8vb6.png

Disguises :(restricted)
2vudlkk.jpg

Faces: MANY available, (ask for options.)
http://i34.tinypic.com/kboh6q.jpg

Heat Map:
b803k8.jpg

Reposing: (unavailable)
9pz69h.jpg

Ashes: (Only for fire types-red colour)
o90kna.jpg

Old Photo:
6e24h1.jpg

Neon: (any colour-this is in pink)
11kw3tt.jpg

Banners: (Available)
vrtwrl.jpg

Effects: (For sprites and banners)
Neon: (Any colour)
o7rjes.jpg

Sketch:
1zmnk84.jpg

Popart:
2mwf061.jpg

Sepia:
259hg2e.jpg

Colour Swap: (Various different colours)
30jofoy.jpg

A LOT more techniques coming soon.

Last edited:
Re: DarkSmith's Sprite Manor

Can I have a glaceon or a flareon disguise for a Growlithe?(thats if you do them.)

A red dratini would be nice too and if you also have time to do a Cacturne recoloured with the colours of a Heracross, tha'd be nice too thanks.

Last edited:

God you must be stupid.

Do you think that anyone is going to request from you if you post a banner made by Wymsy? Oh right, you didn't realise she was a member here. I bet you didn't even notice her little name on the banner itsself.

You're an art theif, damnit, and I just proved it.

@Dragon: I know, that was before I realised there was a PNG option (becuase the default on my laptop is the evil JPEG, but its still one of my best so i'm keeping it. And because Giratina is my example pokemon. I'm on your request.
2ryiufl.jpg

Not my best. Do you want me to redo it?
@Darkarmour: A lot of requests there but i'll take all 3 of them.

EDIT: Sorry. I will remove it right now. No, I don't think you're stupid and I apoligise, I know that art theft is bad.

If you know that art theft is bad, then why did you do it?

Wait, so, If you removed it, then why is it still there? You really must think that I'm stupid.

Last edited:

I'm trying to. My laptops connection is very weak.
EDIT: Done, I am sorry,the image has been removed. Now the requests.
Red Dratini:
208ywc1.png

Growlithe disguise:
2pyqbzo.png

That other sprite request is almsot done.

Last edited:

Art theft is terrible, I should know, I did too, in a minor incident (using someone elses sprite as a base.) And regretted it ever since. Theres not much you can say in a situation like that so i'm gonna let it pass, give him a warning of an infraction and end it there, yes?

On a lighter note, the sprites look lovely. When will the last one be coming?

(Whilst you're doing that can I request a banner?, If so I'd love a flareon banner.

Request~!
A Jolteon Banner, in sketch style. It shall have a place of honor in my signature~<3

You're welcome. I only tinted it slightly with the sketch effect because it looked scary and malformed.

Can you make a banner with a white Lucario(if possible), a Shiny Umbreon, and a Mewtwo all in one banner? Regular style, and have it say "Mewtwoz Fave Pokemonz"(spelled like that) please? Thanks!

I'm sorry! I have no idea what possessed me to do such a thing. I didn't have any banners and I just felt lazy. I feel horrible now. Sorry to everyone involved, especially Wymsey. Any requests?

Hey, new idea, since you're kindly teaching me how to make pop-art sprites i'll let you use my spirit sprites in your shop if you want. Also can I have a Magmar and Electrabuzz popart sprite?

Okay, on it. Also,

@ Mewtwo I can do your request 3 ways.

1.) Make those banners all seperately (with text.)
2.) All 3 banners seperate but connected. (with text spread out.)
3.) Somehow put all of them with the same BG. (Might not be able to do.)
4.) Put all of them on the same one but with the sprites instead or the art.

I also am adding a few new types.

Back
Top Bottom