• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

yugioh club

ijy

hial kaiba!!
well I thought that since there isn't any thing about yugioh on this website I thought I would start a club. enjoy!

Yu-gi-oh! is like the reason everyone thinks Pokemon is childish. :(

I'm actually okay with yugioh, it's that I don't have any new cards.(when in the world were Syncro and Tuner cards introduced?) I still duel my brother from time to time, and I'm just starting to watch Waking the Dragons, so you could say I'm getting back into it.

I can't say I liked the anime too much but the games and the cards were pretty damn awesome. I don't really play them anymore but yeah.

I love playing yu-gi-oh. I play it every day at school with a group of friends.

Yu-gi-oh! is like the reason everyone thinks Pokemon is childish. :(

I'm actually okay with yugioh, it's that I don't have any new cards.(when in the world were Syncro and Tuner cards introduced?) I still duel my brother from time to time, and I'm just starting to watch Waking the Dragons, so you could say I'm getting back into it.

Everyone I play cards with doesn't think pokemon is childish, they probably like pokemon a lot.

The syncro monsters were introduced quite recently actually, I'd say about two or three months ago. The show is okay, I watch it sometimes and it's better than what it used to be in my opinion. If anything I watch it in case there are any previews for cards that will come out in the next booster pack.

I gave up after the second anime series. The best card I ever got was Red eyes.

right now I have a yugioh 5ds fetish, I have been watching the japanese episodes (which are less corny than the Americans version)with subtitles.

Yeah, I've heard the english ones suck compared to the japanese ones. For one, when Yusei got amnesia, he could still remember his name and he told it to the kid right away. In the english one, he never told that kid his name. Plus they cut a bunch of the good parts out of the english version, which really sucks.

I like Yugioh, but the anime is mismade... honestly...
But Fanfiction .net or whatever it was has good stuff, see " Rising star to the heavens " It's a very good fic IMO.:grin:

Last edited:
I've always liked the idea of making decks. Very clever game but it went a bit far in my opinion, i love it though, with some older cards. Anyone remember when only the starter decks were out and the booster was blue eyes white dragon? My srongest monster was tyhone, I loved him.
171px-TyhoneLOBE-EN-C.jpg
So Cute!

My favourite card still remains til this day is King Fog.
KingFogLOB-EN-C.jpg

Fun Fact: The game started out as just one game played in the original manga. It turned out to be the most popular, so they continued the manga focused on Duel Monsters and started making cards for it.

You can find the original anime (Not the one that starts with duelist kingdom) on youtube, but be warned as it is pretty violent.

Oh, another fun fact: Bandai had the original liscene(sp) to the card game, but it was a lot less faithful to the anime and manga than the Konami version.

Most of the over powered cards are hard to get on the field, and the ones that aren't are usually banned anyways.

dragon master knight is a fusion of black luster soldier and blue eyes ultamate dragon and is the only monster that can defeat 5 god dragon without boosts(only light mosters can attack 5 god dragon)and both of them are leagle. also can anyone tell me when the next episode of yugioh 5ds (45) comes out?

Anybody else play Yugioh Apprentice? (It lets you play online!) Unfortunately... I can't seem to find me a new patch... Anybody know where to find an up-to-date patch?

dragon master knight is a fusion of black luster soldier and blue eyes ultamate dragon and is the only monster that can defeat 5 god dragon without boosts(only light mosters can attack 5 god dragon)and both of them are leagle. also can anyone tell me when the next episode of yugioh 5ds (45) comes out?

Like I said, strong or overpowered cards are VERY hard to summon. That requires having 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons on the field or in your hand(or your graveyard if you have Dragon's Mirror), 2 copies of Polymerization or similar fusion cards, Black Luster Ritual, Black Luster Soldier, a copy of Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and a copy of Dragon Master Knight, the latter two being hard to get cards. This doesn't have to be done in the same turn, but it still is quite difficult to get them out on the field and you would be better off giving Ultimate Dragon Axe of Dispair or a similar equip card.

Back
Top Bottom