• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Chronicles of Naruto: Age of War

Jason-Kun

This is a story rated PG-13 for mentions of blood and romanctic hints. Also, before I start posting, I would like to explain that this is a co-written fanfic taking place in an AU-Universe ((it also explains my character in Darksong ad I's roleplay's background but that's just a bonus.)) written over a year ago so some of it isn't that great. Enjoy the ride.

Chapter I: Birth of Friendship?

Our story starts out at the borders between Kumogakure, Konohagakure,and Daitchigakure. Kirei, a chuunin from the village of Kumogakure carried a small tiger on his back. Blood dripped from the tiger's flank. Kirei had black hair with pink streaks and brown eyes. Today he had on a silver shirt over a pair of black jeans. A ninjas vest covered his shirt. On his vest were weapon compartments that held shuriken, kunai, scrolls, and other equipment. He also had on a holster to hold his weapons for quick access...

The kunoichi sighed inwardly to herself, green eyes trailing around the forest as her zori-covered feet lead her unconsciously along the border of the Hi no Kuni and the Rice Kuni. She wore a average black shirt, with markings stitched onto the shoulders; the right being a pawprint and the left being the Konohagakure's symbol. Her pants were cargo-like, bearing a few pockets here and there. On the belt-loop of the left side, a small scroll bag rested against her thigh as she held still, the scroll rolling back and forth as she walked. The basic shuriken and kunai holster were on her right thigh, indicating that she was right-handed. Rope slung over her right shoulder, going down across her chest and going around her left hip; the rope loosely tied around the sheath of a sword that hung at her lower-back, titled upwards by the hilt because of how she carried it.
Brown hair was tied back into a loose ponytail, a few of the bangs too short o be tied so they concealed parts of her hitai-ate, though the Konoha symbol was visible. Black gloved hands, fingerless, reached up to rub the back of her neck as she continued on the small border patrol. "..."

Kirei continued walking near the border, keeping the dead tiger close to his trickled from it, dying the sheer green grass red. Stopping, he listened for voices.

The wolf pup pressed his black nose to the ground, sniffing while paws carried him towards the irony blood scent. He lifted his head from the ground, bounding into some foliage and nearly slipping from the bloodied grass. It yelped, and he looked over at the dead tiger, looking around. "...?"

Kirei heard a shuffling sound from the fioliage. Placing the dead tiger on the ground, he drew a shuriken. "Show yourself." he calmly stated...

The pup flattened its ears, hackles raising as he lowered himself. A low growling emitted from its throat, yellow eyes glaring at the weapon in the ninja's hand.

The ninja stood his ground after hearing a low growl. Dropping to his knees, he crawled over to see what had made the sound.

The pup growled again, backing up a few pawsteps. He bared his fangs in a warning for the ninja not to come any further.

The teenage ninja slid the shirukin back into his weapons not too far from the cub, he frowned. 'Wolves don't live in these parts. Someone must have bred it.' he thought,reaching over to pet the pup on the head.

The pup snarled, immediately snapping its jaws to bite the boy's hand. Hackles bristled, lips curling up to show even the roots of its fangs.

Flinching, Kirei pulled his hand back. "You don't have to snap at me."he hissed, standing up. Dusting himself off, he grabbed the tiger. Succuring the tiger to his back, he turned and walked away.

The wolf calmed itself, but it quickly turned around, darting back to its summoner to report the other ninja

Kirei continued walking. The pup's sudden appearance had worried him. Not only that put the tiger was weighing him down. Stumbling over a rock, blood began to pour from a wound the tiger had inflicted on him earlier. nable to move, he leaned his back on the tree and began to have a flashback.

"... Hey, you're back." The kunoichi lowered onto one knee, petting the wolf pup as it approached. It's ears were still flattened, whimpering as it gave its report in its own tongue. The girl nodded, as if being able to understand the language. "Alright... Couldn't see it because of the dead tiger? But it had a Kumo scent.. That's good enough, you can go now.." The pup noded, disappearing in a cloud with a "poof."

Enter flashback-Kirei had accidentally trodded upon a tigers territory whilst studying the innate behavior of foxes out in the woods. He had been assigned a mission to scout out any foxes that might want to help the village. Staring down the tiger, he drew a shuriken. Throwing it with quick spped, the tiger dodged it and a hole appeared in a tree. Tossing one more,he hit the tiger, wounding it in a forepaw. The tiger let out a warcry and slammed into Kirei, biting him on the shoulder. Blood guzzed softly out of the teens shoulder. Using this as a tactic, he wiped some of the blood on his hands. A summoning scroll had fallen out of his weapons holster. Drawing some symbols, he placed his bloodstained hands on the scroll. Slicing his hand, he allowed a few drops of blood to cover the contract. Murmuring a few words, a small grey lion apperead. Without even speaking, the ninja and lion began to move out. Kirei formed a piece of lightning around a shuriken, jamming into into the ground. A hole appeared and the lino burst out, holding two large clubs made of the vines around the tiger, Kirei stood back. The lion had spikes jam out and blood ripped from the tiger's body. The tiger fell to the floor, dead. Picking it up, Kirei walked away as the lion disappeared in a puff of smoke.-End flashback

Blinking his eyes, Kirei began to wall away, leaving the tiger there. The memory of the tiger was still fresh in his mind.

The kunoichi rubbed the back of her neck. "Hmm... What should I do? I mean, the guy's not really doing anything... He only killed a tiger. Poor thing." She muttered to herself. She shrugged, leaning back against the tree. "If he moves, I'll move."

The shinobi continued walking. He had to report to the village. "That wolf pup was suspicious. This must be reported."he mused to himself, calmy walking.

"..." The kunoichi stopped, thinking for a moent. "He might report that he saw a wolf pup... Shoot, I didn't think that through enough." She groaned. "Damn, what do I do? I can't just kill the guy; Kumo'll be after Konoha again and I'm sure the senpais won't be pleased if it's all my fault..."

Kirei shrugged it off. "I'm sure the wolf cub or whoever summoned it isn't too far from here. Maybe I can convince them to leave. Unless of course they want a fight or are here on a mission." he murmured. Sighing, he gontinued his walk.

Shaking her head, she got up from leaning against the tree, clenching her glove-covered fists. "Alright.. Maybe I can talk to the guy and convince him to just shrug off my li'l summon..." She sighed. "Unless he's like one of those zombie ninja who always go by the rules... The henchmen kind." She sighed again, but shunshin'd towards the Kumo country

Kirei sighed. Lying down in the grass, he gazed at the sky. "I'll have some time to rest. Give or take an hour or so."he said, pulling his headband over his face. Pulling out a stuffed lion, he cuddled up with it and drifted off to sleep.

Kian (name for Ki's human form) reappeared on a thick limb of a tree, looking around with pupil-less green eyes. She blinked again, sniffing the air before shunshin'ing off the tree limb. She appeared once more on another tree, finally spotting a boy. /... Is that him?/

Kirei shifted in his sleep. Something or someone was staring at him. His eyes flashed open, and he looked around with a frown.

Kian tensed wearily at this, scooting back to hide in the tree's shadows. The sword shifted loosely on her back as she raised her hand to placed her hand on the tree's base to keep her balance.

Kirei sniffed the air. Not picking up and scents, he looked through the trees. He was just underneath the tree Kian was in but she was so far up he couldn't see her. Sighing, he sat down...

Kian sighed inwardly but she got up, silently hopping onto a lower branch and swinging around. She swiftly concentrated chakra to the soles of her feet so that she clung upside down to the branch without having to use her arms. "Err... Hey, have you seen a.. dog.. around here?"

Kirei stated up at Kian. "I've seen a wolf pu. Other than that, no. Is it yours?" he asked. Looking at the strange girl, he smiled.

"Uhh, yeah. Something like that." She muttered. She raised her hands, turning her hitai-ate slightly so the Konoha symbol was concealed slightly. "Just, uh... forget you ever saw the thing, alright?"

Kirei raised an eyebrow. Shaking his head, he frowned. "Why would I forget something like that? For all I know, you could be an enemy coming to infiltrate our village."

Kian freaked a bit at this suggestion. "Me? Infiltrate your village? Alone?! No... Noo... I'd rather just stay and train with the senseis and senpais..." She muttered. She caught her sword before it could slide off her back. "Besides, I have no sense of direction... I'd need guides and maps to find a shinobi village... Err, wait. Anyways. Yeah, don't... tell your village about me or the wolf pup, 'cuz I won't do anything..."

Kirei stared at her. "I think I'll tell thrm anyways. I won't mention you just the pup. I'm Kirei but you can just call me either Rei oer Kier. And you are?" he asked calmly.

Kian hesitated at this, wondering if she should really reveal her name to a Kumo Nin or to even give him a fake one. ".."

Kirei sighed. Dusting himself off, he pocketed the stuffed lion he had dropped on the ground. Turning,he began to trudge towards the village.

Kian blinked. She swung herself around so she was right-side up on the branch, before leaping down from it, squatting as she landed to lessen the impact on her knees. "Err. Thanks, for, uh. Not going to mention me to your village... Especially since I'm a Konoha nin." She muttered the last part.

Kirei nodded at Kian. "You're welcome. See ya kid! If we ever meet in battle, give it your all." he umrmured, walking away.

"Kumo-Nin aren't so bad as I thought they are..." Kian thought aloud, rubbing the back of her neck blankly.

Kirei who had not walked far acknowledged her. "Not all of us are this nice. Lucky for you you're kind of cute. Not to mention you're a girl and harming females is wrong. Well see ya!" he said, calmly walking way.

"H-Hey!!" She growled, eyes narrowing a bit. "You're just being sexist! You pink-haired homo!!" She growled, shaking her fist angrily while gritting her teeth. "Girls can be just as strong as any guy! Just look at Godaime Hokage-sama...!"

Kirei rolled his eyes. "If I were sexist I would have insulted females in general.I'm just a gentleman who doesn't hurt females unless absolutley neccisary." he said turning around and coming closer.

Kian tensed a bit, one hand reaching for the sword that hung by her lower back. "Still..."

Kirei shrugged it off. "If you'd lke to be that way, we can do battle. I have nothing against you and I'm almost late."

"A battle?..." She trailed off for a moment, her free hand reaching up to adjust her hitai-ate back to normal. "If that's what you want... Just hope I live to see my senpais again."

Kirei blinked. Cocking his head to the side, his mouth formed into a wide o. Blinking, he smiled. "So it is a challenge and I wasn't just sepculating. You really want a battle." he said to Kian slowly. Rubing his chin, he grined. "Tell you what. If you win I won't report you or the wolf. Though if I win you tell me your name." he said clamly.

Kian blinked once more. "All you want is my name? 'Cuz I can just give it to you right now... Unless you really /are/ looking for a fight..." She gripped the handle of her sword at her last sentence.

Kirei shook his head. "I've had enough battles for one day but one more won't hurt. Besides you seem sadened now that I think about it. A battle could do you some good."

"Sadened...?" She shrugged that off, but sighed. "Very well, your move then." Kian growled, raising her free hand to chin-level in a single-handed seal. The wind blew suddenly, a few leaves from the trees blowing off from the branches.

Kirei stared at the leaves. Jumping onto a tree branch overhead, he took out a shuriken. Infusing it with a small amount of lightning, he used the shuriken as a flying machine despite it being too small. Placing a stuffed figure of himselfon it,he formed the pig handsign. The shuriken shattered and the stuffed animal began to wall towards Kian.

Kian frowned at this, backing up a few steps and pulling out her sword, allowing it to glint a bit in the sunlight. She held out the sword with one hand, the other still in the same seal as she looked at the doll. "..." /?/

Kirei contiuned to from the pig sing followed by the rooster sign over and over again. After doing it five times, the stuffed doll of Kirei began to fill up. It exploded sending fire and lightning infused shuriken and kunai all over the area.

"Hah! You think weapons are going to stop me?!" Kian grinned cockily. She swiftly disappeared where she was, the sound of metal clashing against metal indicating where she was. Some of the shuriken and kunai that came in contact with her sword swiftly dropped to the ground, the rest shooting off in different directions. The kunoichi appeared on a nearby tree branch, her hand in a different single-hand seal this time.

"I never said that was meant to stop you." he said. Pointing at the ground all around him, he smiled. "That was just to set up the field. Now for me to continue." he said. Forming the transfrom, subsitution justu, andteleportation jutsu, he smiled. Half of the kunai and shuriken had combined to form a large katana. The other half had disappeared and been replaced with a single glowing orb. Grabbing the sword, Kirei smiled.

"Not bad... For a Kumo Nin." Kian complimented. She only grinned. "I have a wide variety of jutsus, just so you know... I pestered my senpais to teach me different ranges. Just a warning."

Kirei yawned. So she was a little cocky as well as good at battling. No deal. I mean atleast not until she summoned another wolf or something of the sort. "Just go on and move..."he said, pulling out a book to read.

"Already did." Kian didn't move from her spot, still grinning as a bunshin appeared behind Kirei, holding a kunai steadily to the back of his neck. Unlike the real Kian, the bunshin didn't draw its sword.

Kirei sighed. Taking his burgandy and silver katana, he slid it across his left shoulder. Once the blood came in contact with the sword, the orb he had created began to glow a pitch red. Fire burst from it as a wave of wind slammed into the area, knocking down tress. Kirei jumped onto a tree. These tress were forming into mazes, ladders, stairways, and towers. Standing on one that had become a tower, he smiled.

Kian scowled, looking around. Her bunshin disappeared in a poof. She sighed. "Neji-senpai, I wish you were here. You'd probably figure out what this is..."

Yawning, Kirei stayed on top of the tower, "Seems as if the forest has become amazed by the twoering ladders of destiny going up the staircase of death." he murmured with a wave of his hand.

"Weird..." She rose a brow upon hearing what he said. "..." She sighed once more. "I should've come with some of my senpais.. Oh well, I still have these guys." She peeled open her small cut from before, letting it bleed and then performing the seals required for summonings.

Kirei began to pant from exhaustion. Kneeling on the tower,he slid his sword into the base of it. Leaving it there, he faced Kian. "Time to take you head on. I may have exhausted myself using my kekkai genkai, but I refuse to give up." he stated, gasping for air...

"Kekkei Genkai... eh? Lucky... I'm nowhere near having a bloodline." She murmured, but she shook her head, nodding. She lowered her handseal, licking her lips like some dog. "Come."

Kirei struggled to jump from his tower to another about fifthy meters below a shuriken from its holster, he threw it at Kian.

Kian just easily blocked the shuriken with her sword, not even so much as moving aside from lifting her arm.

Blinking, Kirei stood his ground.

"Is that really it? Too exhausted to go because of your Kekkei Genkai?" Kian lowered her arm down to her side, being careful not to let the blade touch the ground. A bunshin swiftly shot out, drawing a kunai to bring it down on Kirei.

Kirei swung to keep the kunia from hitting him lethaly. It hit him in the chest, and he fell to his knees, blood pouring from his chest.

The bunshin blinked, before it dropped its henge, revealing an adult-sized wolf, whom looked over at Kian. The kunoichi walked over, the sword resting on her shoulder. "Dang, I didn't think Shirotsu would do something that bad... You alright?... You only wanted to know my name, right? I don't want you to get killed and have Kumo coming after Konoha again... Neji-senpai won't be pleased..."

Kirei nodded. Dusting himself off, he pulled on a silver jacket. "So what is your name?" he croaked.

She took her sheath, withdrawing her sword with a small clink. She pulled the rope over her shoulder, crossing it over her chest so that the sword hung loosely once more at her lowerback. Finally, she placed a hand on her hip, her left hand fingering the scroll that hung in its case. "Kian."

Kirei nodded and turned to leave After all everything was good. "Bye Kian! See you again some day!" he yelled back.

Last edited:
Now for chapter two. Bear with me please, it gets better later.

Chapter II: Rumble in the Dirt: Shirotsu's Determination​

The shadowed form of a young girl sat perched upon the branch of a tall evergreen tree amongst the forest of the Daichi Village. Long raven locks blew briskly in the wind and dark brown eyes scanned the earth beneath her sandalled-feet. Leaning back more into the shade of the leaves, the young girl breathed a exasperated sigh and stared langourously at the heavens as if beseeching them to give her something decent to do.

"Man, I guess this is just a normal boring day in the Daichi Village, as usual," spoke the young girl boredly, "just once I'd like something new to happen,"

The young Kunoichi heaved another sigh and adjusted her head-band over eyes. She was about to drift off to sleep when something in the fast distance caught her attention. Immediately the girl sat up, eyes wide. "Hey what's that" the girl question squinting her eyes tryung to acknowlege what the something was.

Kian coughed into her gloved fist as she turned to walk away from the battle field, groaning inwardly as she did. I need to raise my endurance... She thought to herself, lowering one of her hands to pet Shirotsu as he trotted along her side.

Kirei walked towards his home. Blood was still pouring from his chest and his breathing was shallow, but he wold be okay. Smashing the sword, the fire and lightning was reabsorbed and formed into another doll of him

The young Kunoichi stood up from her seat on the tree. Without hesitation, she bounded from the tree and landed back on the soft grass of the forest. She strained her ears listening for the slightest sound. "Now I know I saw something here a moment a go," the young girl said, "I could have sworn it was another ninja...maybe i was just hallucinating or something." The young girl scanned her surroundings with a hawk-like persission. She sniffed the air. "Blood, I smell...blood," the girl thought.

Shirotsu halted suddenly, ears perked as he looked around. Kian stopped once she figured the wolf wasn't following, looking back at the white-gray adult summon. "What is it, Shirotsu? You can return, you know..." The wolf just growled something in its own tongue, and Kian sighed. "Are you sure?" The wolf nodded.

Kirei continued struggling to walk. Sure he was in pain, but he had to bear with it. What would heis sensie say if he died? He just had to make it...

The Daichi Nin haulted in her stance and sniffed the air again. The scent had changed. Not only did she smell blood but she smelled something else. It was the smell of dried blood mixed in with the repugnant odor of a wet dog. The Daichi Nin continued to sniff around, she had closed her eyes and had allowed her nose to lead her to the culprit. It was when her nose brought her to a stop at a small bush the Daichi Nin opened her eyes. She grinned toothily. Her target was found.

"Gotcha!" she snarled. A sharp dagger twiddled between the girl's fingers and without warning, she turned and sent it flying. The dagger hurled acrossed the grass and disappeared amongst the bushes.

The sound of metal clashing with metal once more rang out through the forest, the dagger and a shuriken both dropping to the ground closeby eachother. The other kunoichi parted her feet, a kunai drawn in one hand while some shuriken were held between the fingers of her other. "Who's there?" She growled over Shirotsu's own low growling

Kirei although wounded and near fainting heard a clanging sound. Scratching his chin, he sighed. "Knowing Kian, she's probably causing trouble for herself. Should I go back? No...I'm not helping someone I've only known for an hour. Though letting someone die is just wrong." he debated, turning to go back. Kirei dropped to the ground in pain, crawling forward. His knees felt like shit and the ringing in his ears didn't help. He groaned and continued to crawl...

The Daichi Nin's fist tightened and she growled. 'I was right. There is someone here,' the girl thought. From the tone of voice, the Kunoichi figured that her intruder was another female ninja like herself. But nontheless, whether or not she was a fellow Kunoichi, she was not going to let her off easily especially since she suddenly appeared in her village. For all she knew she could be a spy. "Who am I? I'll answer that question when you tell me who you are...friend," the Daichi Nin said rather calmly.

Kian tensed a bit upon hearing the voice, immediately noting it was a kunoichi as well. She lowered her arms, her hands withdrawing the shurikens and kunai to the holster, while she held out a hand in front of Shirotsu, ordering him to calm. "... I'm a Konohagakure kunoichi.." She started, halting before giving out her name.

"A Kunoichi from Konohagakure, huh?" Spoke the Daichi Nin in the same calm voice. She really had no problem at all. If the Kunoichi was from Konoha then it wasn't no big deal since Daichi was the sister village of the Konoha village. However this still didn't stop the kunoichi from being a little suspicious. "If you're really from the Hidden Leaf then why don't you show yourself? Unless you'd like a Kunai in your eye," The kunoichi half joked.

Shirotsu sniffed the air a bit, looking over at Kian and growling in his own tongue, before swiftly turning and running off in a direction, following a familiar Kumo Nin's scent. Kian nodded to the wolf, before returning her attention back to the kunoichi. Sighing a bit, she stepped out of the foliage, hands raised to shoulder height to show she was bearing no open weapons.
"I tend to keep in the shadows until I know what village the enemy or person is from.. And like you could get a kunai in my eye.." She snickered a bit, but grinned, going along with the joke.

The Kunoichi snickered. "Actually I can," Swiftly the Daichi Nin whipped out a small kunai and before the other kunoichi knew it, a silver-bladed kunai was imbedded in the trunk of the tree standing behind her. The Daichi Nin smirked, hardly containing her amusement of the situation and her smirk widened when she saw the look of shock on the Konoha kunoichi's face when she noticed a small line of blood across her left cheek. "You're lucky that I wasn't aiming for your eye. I'm a very sharp kunai-thrower and I never miss my target," said the Daichi Nin. She took a step toward the other kunoichi. "So stranger what brings you to the Daichi Village? By the way you never told me your name, what is it?"

Kian raised her hand, wiping the blood from her face with her thumb with a grin. "Hey, that was nice. But I just came from battle, so I'm a little slow at the moment." She spoke, since it was true. Shaking her head, she kept grinning. "I'm Kian. That's written with the kanji for tree, as well as katakana for "a" and "n". What's yours?" Kian introduced with a nod.

The Daichi Nin placed her hands on her hips and smiled at Kian. "My name is Sadé. I'm the number one chuunin here at the Daichi Village," Sadé said outstretched a gloved hand to Kian, "Wait you said that you were in battle before. Does that mean that there is another ninja here?"

"Uh, yeah. Some Kumo-Nin with some weird Kekkei Genkai..." Kian muttered, rubbing the back of her neck. "I injured him, and Shirotsu went to go check up on 'im to make sure the guy isn't dead..." Geez, I'm horrible with names. Already forgot...

"A Kumo Nin...as in a Kumo Nin from the Kumogakure village!" Sade said in disbelief. She then heaved an exasperated sigh and placed her hand on her hips. "Dammit! Why are all you other ninja suddenly appearing in Daichi," Sade asked in frustration. She looked at Kian, seriousness written over her face.

Kian lifted her shoulders and dropped them in a shrug. "I was just on a border patrol, and the Kumo guy wanted to fight me just to learn my name or something like that..." She shrugged once more. "I'm hoping he doesn't die from the wound I gave him. If Kumo starts a war with Konoha or something because a chuunin or genin was killed, senpai won't be pleased... Especially since he's always carried a grudge for Kumo-nin..."

"Why would Konoha and Kumo start a war. I mean the Kumogakure village is the brother village of the Konohagakure village whereas Daichi is the sister village," Sade explained, adjusting her headband which she had tied around her waist. In fact all the Daichi kunoichi war was a jet black tank-top exposing most of her stomach with a matching black short-pants. Sade stared at Kian for a moment.

Kian sighed, rubbing the back of her neck as she stepped towards Sade. "Kumogakure and Konohagakure aren't allies.. They're actually enemies of ours, we haven't signed a peace treaty. Well, we did, but it was a coverup for something else." She explained.

Sade sighed. "Well that seriousluy sucks! What's the point in being sibling villages if one isn't talking to the other or some crap like that," Sade spoke flatly.

Kian rose a brow in confusion. "It all depends on what you mean by siblings and brothers, Sade'...-san." She added quickly. "Kumo and Konoha have always been enemies... Likewise for Iwa and Konoha."

Sade' placed a finger to her chin. "I guess you're right about that," she said, "though we Daichi Nin have no issues against the ninja from Konoha, we still are a bit skeptical about the Kumo Nin... It's a real shame, even though we're sibling villages we're still at war. It would have been nice if we all got along. Me, I'm not one to like war and stuff. I'm more of a pacifist, what about you," Sade' turned to Kian and looked at her with quizzical brown eyes.

Kian blinked in surprise. "Wait, Kumo and Daichi have been at war? Since when? ... I haven't heard... But anyways, I don't want any wars to happen... I care about all my senpais, and since most of them are Chuunin and Jounin, they could be sent out to battle if a war were to start... N-not that I dont' have any faith in them, it's just that..."

"Don't worry I understand," Sade' said, "You have great respect for your teammates and comrade and that shows that you have honor. As to answer your question about Daichi and Kumo then yes, the Daichi has held a grudge for the Kumo Villlage ever since they tried to kill our village leader five years ago..."

Kian sighed. "It's just like Kumo Nins to plot something... Both Kumo and Iwa both..." She clenched her fist at the mention of the Iwagakure village. The moment passed, and she calmed herself, looking over at Sade'.

Sade' breathed in exasperation and scratched the top of her raven head placing her hands behind her neck. "You got that right Kian. Both Kumo and Iwa deserve someone to kick the snot out of their asses, if you catch my drift." Sade' joked with a wink at Kian.

Kian blinked at this, but she smiled. And that smile eventually evolved into a wide grin. "Of course." She chuckled a bit. "... Though, if a war does start, we'd have an absolute victory if Yondaime-sama were alive..."

"Yondai..me-WHO," Sade' said tilting her head looKing puzzled, "is he your boyfriend or something?"

Kian blinked, but waved her hands wildly at the last mention. "No no no!! Of course not..!! Yondaime Hokage- the Fourth!!" Kian turned red at this, lowering her arms. "He's also one of my senpais' father... Me and all my senpais dont' know him personally, but Kakashi-sensei and Jiraiya-sama have told me about him... Well, only because I've asked them because they knew him personally, but still."

Sade' started laughing. "It's alright, I get it. Besides everyone knows about the great Yondaime-Hokage of Konohagakure even us Daichi Nin," Sade' said brightly.

Kian beamed at this. "Of course! I mean, who wouldn't? If it weren't for him, our war against Iwa would've been their victory." She kept beaming. "I fight on, following in his and senpai's foosteps to grow strong as them someday!!"

Sade' beamed. "You know Kian you're an okay kunoichi," Sade' said, "but..." Sade' stopped in mid-sentence as she suddenly gaped staring at something on Kian's hand and leg. Kian blinked at this, looking at herself. "What, what is it?"

"You...You're hurt. You're bleeding," Sade' said pointing.

Kian blinked, looking down at her forearm. A piece of her fish-net sleeving was slit, revealing a cut and some blood slowly oozing out. Suddenly becoming conscious of her wounds, she looked down, noting that her there was a cut on her shin and she was bleeding from there, too. "Oh shoot..." Kian lowered onto her rear end, taking off her finger-less gloves and wiping off the blood on her leg using her bare hand rather than the gloves. "Ick..."

"Just as I thought, you're injured," Sade' spoke, "you know wiping the blood off your wounds isn't gonna work, it's just make it worst..."

Kian nodded and sighed. She reached for her weapon pouch that was commonly seen on the lower back of ninja's, pulling out a roll of bandages. "I should thank Hinata-senpai for the bandages later..." Kian murmured, mopping up most of the blood and wrapping her leg with the bandages.

"Don't waist your bandages, I can heal your wounds," Sade stated. Kian blinked, halting from transferring the bandage in another hand to wrap around her leg. She looked up.

"You're an iryou ninja?" ((Iryou ninja - Medic ninja))

Sade' smirKed. "You could say that I am," she said. She removed the black gloves that were on her down on one knee she looked at Kian's legs. Kian smiled a bit. "Hey, thanks. I'd've learned a few medic moves myself, but my chakra concentration isn't good enough for that..."

Sade' merely grunted at Kian's statement. She held one hand over Kian's bleeding leg. She closed her eyes tightly and concentrated all of her energy on her hand. Moments later, Sade's hands glowed with chakra energy and she placed it on Kian's leg. Kian flinched inwardly since it stung a bit, but on the outside she kept grinning. "Heh..."...Shirotsu sure is taking his time...

Sade' removed her hand from Kian's leg, jumping to her feet and admiring her handywork. After applying her chakra to Kian's leg, she left no trace of her previous wound. Kian's leg was as good at new, as if the wound never existed. "There you go, your leg's all heal," Sade' announced, "If you ask me I did a pretty good job for a non-medic ninja. Don't ya think?"

Kian blinked, looking at her leg and examining it. She grinned and got to her feet, patting the dust and dirt off her pants. "Hey, thanks. That leaves the trouble of Hinata-senpai fussing over me..."

Sade' grinned at Kian. "No problem," she said.

Meanwhile...a sharp snarl of pain sounded through the forest a good distance away. "Dammit! Watch where you're going Leilei!" Growled a young man. He appeared to be in his early twenties and wore a dark maroon jacket which showed that he was of Jounin rank. His Daichi headband covered his left eye like an eye-patch and the ninja glared his other eye at one of the five other Jounin that followed him. "Ah shut your face Jurou, it's not my fault that we're on this stupid mission," Snarled the Daichi Nin known as LeiLei. Jurou merly snorted at his so called 'teammate's' snide reply. "I wonder why our leader sent us out into the forest," said another Daichi Jonin.

"Ya think he's out of it..."

"Hey! That's our leader you're talking about," Jurou shouted glaring daggers at his fellow Daichi Nin. The Jounin cringed.

"Now shut up! All of you, we're wasting time," LeiLei growled, "Let's just keep moving and----" LeiLei stopped. The other memebers stopped as well. "What is it LeLei?" Jurou questioned. An evil grin crossed LeiLei's lips and he chuckled menacingly. "Well well, what do we have here," he said staring at something ahead of him...

Shirotsu slowed his pace a bit to catch the scent that the wind carried, following the irony-tinted scent of Kirei's blood.

Kirei continued to crawl. I mean you would too if your knee hurt like shit and you were exhausted. Sighing, he pulled forward...

Shirotsu sniffed the air once more as he halted in a small clearing, yellow eyes looking around. He padded forward, stepping through the foliage and approaching the injured Kumo Nin silently. The wolf halted before Kirei, eyes looking down at him. "..."

Kirei stared at Shirotsu. "What...are...you...doing..here?" he croacked. His heart was pounding in his ears.

Shirotsu just lowered his head, sniffing the Kumo nin. His maw wrinkled in grimance, and he withdrew his head. The wolf took the collar of Kirei's clothing into his maw, pulling the Kumo-nin off the ground while eyes rolled down to try and examine the wound, proving difficult to him since he was holding up the ninja. "..."

Kirei struggled, banging on Shirotsu's back. Kicking wildly, he struggled to get free. "Put me down!!!!!" he yelled. Shirotsu just turned his head, opening his maw and revealing all of his fangs, before releasing a large mix between a bark and a snarl. An order to be quiet. Kirei sighed and stopped banging.

Shirotsu nodded briefly, snorting a bit as he trotted back towards his summoner's scent. His pace was slowed, since he carried the injured nin.

Kirei layed limp over Shirotsu's back. He had after all shut up and stopped struggling to be freed after Shirotsu's bark. "So...why are you helping me?" He piped up. Shirotsu only barked something softly in his own tongue, without so much as looking back at the injured Kumo Nin. Kirei lay puzzled. There wasn't any use in talking to the wolf, after all it couldn't speak Japanese. Well from what he could tell anyways. Sighing, Kirei began to nod off...

Shirotsu froze suddenly, ears cocking forward as he focused his hearing. Someone was nearby. His lips curled up, revealing his fangs as he released a growl. Hackles would've raised if Kirei wasn't on his back. Kirei jiggled along on Shirotsu's back nicely. When the wolf stopped, Kirei was sent falling onto the ground. "Don't. Do. That." he said between breaths..

"LeiLei what is your problem?" Jurou said, glaring.

"Just take a look at that boys. Looks like we've got ourselves some tresspassers," LeiLei said, gesturing ahead of him. Jurou and the other Daichi Jonin stared in the direction that LeiLei was pointing. Off in the distance, they spotted a wolf and lying beside the wolf was a young boy. "Now do you see, we've got tresspassers. Time to rumble," LeiLei said. He grasped a kunai in his hand and was about to throw it when Jurou grabbed his hand.

"Are you insane! You can't just aim that thing at an innocent animal especially when it's with a fellow Genin," Jurou said. LeiLei pulled his hand out of Jurou's grasp.

"Speak for yourself mate, that ninja ain't no Daichi Genin, just take a look at his headband," Leilei said. Jurou squinted his eyes and stared closely at the ninja before him. His eyes widened when he saw the symbol for 'cloud' engraved on the ninja's headbang. "LeiLei he's a..."

"I Know! A Kumo Nin!" LeiLei interrupted, "A ninja from the village that nearly killed us all..."

"What should we do sir?" Quested one Daichi Jounin.

"Whaddaya think jackass! We kill him!" LeiLei growled.

Shirotsu snarled at Kirei to silence himself, but padded by Kirei's side, standing between him and where he could hear the platoon member's speech the loudest. Lips curled up more, this time revealing the roots of his fangs, even. Kirei stared at Shirotsu, , he prodded the wolf with a ready hs head to the side, he listened.

Leilei held onto his Kunai. "Time for the kill," LeiLei said.

"Hold on LeiLei. There is more to this than just killing the Kumo Nin, I'm sure that he has a perfectly good reason for being here," Jurou said reasonably.

"You have got to be kidding me. This isn't the time to be nice Jurou," LeiLei growled.

"Just let me handle this will you?" Jurou said. LeiLei could only glower at his 'comrade' as he walked ahead. "Hey there!" Jurou shouted waving a hand to the Kumo Nin.

Shirotsu lowered his form a bit, ears flattening against his skull. "..." His growling ceased, but it still rumbled, barely audibly, in his throat.

Kirei stared at Jurou, a bemused look on his face. "..." After a few minutes, he stood up, dusting himself off. Staring Jurou down, he sighed. "Who...are you?"he asked calmly...

"No need to be afraid of me mate. I'm just a friend," Jurou said calmly. He then glanced at Shirotsu. Smiling, Jurou bent down and outstretched a hand to Shirotsu. "What a nice wolf you have there," Jurou went to pet Shirotsu.

Shirotsu just sniffed Jurou's hands, recognizing the scent. The same scent as the other kunoichi his summoner had met, right before he left to come and aid Kirei...

Kirei stared ar Jurou. "Or so you say. And the wolf isn't mine. He, she, it's a friends." he replied calmly.

"I see," Jurou said. He softly patted Shirotsu on his head and gently scratched him behind his ears. Shirotsu resisted this a bit, pulling back and standing besides Kirei, hackles still raised slightly. Ears cocked forward slightly, as he eyed the other members of the platoon. Jurou grinned a little.

"Why am I here? Humph! I think the better question is...why are you here...my little Daichi Genin or should I say...Kumo spy!" Jurou said. Shirotsu's hackles raised in alarm at this, but he resisted the urge to attack. He was clearly outnumbered, and he was trained to think things through.

Kirei shook his head to try and figure out what was wrong. Stumbling back, he sighed. "Wah?! I'm not a spy. I'm on border patrol for the clod village. Meep..." he stated, backing up...

"I see," Jurou said. He took a small step toward Kirei, "So the Kumo sent a brat to scout out our village. How lovely! But incase you didn't know, kiddo, Kumo Nin aren't allowed in this village and even though you're a kid I can't let you leave here alive," Jurou growled, "Now why don't you be a good little boy and come with me?" Jurou held out his hand to Kirei but unknown to Kirei, he held a small shuriken in his other hand behind his back.

Kirei stared at Jurou. "Right...and I'm going to let you lead me to my death, why?"he asked, backing , he waited for a response from the other ninja.

Jurou chuckled. "Didn't you here me the first time?" Jurou asked, "Kumo aren't welcome here!" Without warning, Jurou whipped out a shuriken and sent it flying at Kirei. Shirotsu, being a wolf with smelling enhanced thrice the human nose can detect, could easily smell the open air of the metal weapons. Snarling, Shirotsu leapt forward at this, latching his fangs onto Jurou's arm to try and interrupt the aiming of the shuriken.

Jurou snarled in pain. "Why you son of a---" Jurou dropped the shuriken and slammed his fist into Shirotsu's head. A world of pain was sent vibrating through the wolf's head, but he remained on as long as he could, claws aimlessly trying to rake at Jurou. Blood dripped down from his head from the Daichi Nin's first attack, staining his white-gray fur a dark red coloring. The blood rolled down his face, but he refused to have to return to the land where he came.

Kirei stared at the bleeding wolf. 'I'm scared and powerless. Though I can atleast try and find help...Kian should know what to do!' he thought. Stumbling back, Kirei began to run back towards where he had last seen Kian.

Jurou gritted his teeth. Inwardly he was impressed with the wolf's determination to still keep itself latched to his hand but on the outside he was as pissed as hell. Jurou continued to pound his fist into the dog's face until his eyes caught something. It was the Kumo Nin trying to escape. "Not so fast Kumo!" Jurou growled, "LeiLei! Shirosaki! Kazu! Isshin! Gaya!" From the moment, Jurou yelled their names, five more Daichi Jonin appeared before Kirei, blocking his path.

Shirotsu growled through Jurou's arm, beginning to feel lightheaded from the repeateded hits to the head. Finally, he felt himself reach his limit, swiftly opening his jaw and pulling away, stumbling backwards. He struggled to stay on his paws, his head lowered and fangs still bared. Blood still spilled from his head, his body shaking. He wouldn't give up. Not yet...

"...!!!" Back where Kian and Sade' were, the Konoha kunoichi's eyes narrowed. She turned a bit, looking over at where Shirotsu disappeared to. "... Shirotsu?!" She called, her voice cracking a bit, before she swiftly disappeared without so much as glancing back at the other kunoichi. Shirotsu!!

All I can see is this:

It's actually Daichi. There's no such kanji as Daitchi.

Also, a ninja's vest is called a flak jacket. Weird name, I know.

It's actually Daichi. There's no such kanji as Daitchi.

Also, a ninja's vest is called a flak jacket. Weird name, I know.

Made up names for made up villages. Thanks for the information.

Chapter III: Kirei's Decision, The Union of Leaf and Cloud?!

Kirei stared at the other five ninja. Raising his hands, he prepared to fight.. Sure his energy was low, but he could manage. Remembering his academy days, he smirked. Forming some quick handsigns, he switched himself with a twig, not too far from the ninja.

The ninja called Kazu gasped. "A substitution jutsu," he said bewildered. LeiLei on the other hand sniggered,

"A substituation jutsu! Ha! If you're gonna battle us you're gonna have to do better than that kid," LeiLei said. In a flash LeiLei disappeared from his place at Kazu's side and suddenly reappeared infront of Kirei. The Daichi Jounin grinned menacingly at the young boy. "Gotcha!" LeiLei said. Pulling out a dagger he slammed into Kirei's shoulder.

Kirei felt the blood trickle from his shoulder. 'I have to fight it. The wolf needs help.' he thought. Determination swept over him as he pushed himself to stand up.

Shirotsu immediately snapped his head towards where he detected Kirei's scent, yellow eyes narrowing. He shot a growl towards Jurou, then immediately darted towards the Kumo nin, trying his best to stay conscious and not to disappear back to his land.

"Not so fast mate!" Leilei made a few handsigns of his own. "Dragon Arts, Summon Repulse!" LeiLei shouted. At that moment, a huge seal appeared underneath Kirei and his summoned lion and the two were trapped within the seal. Not only that but slowly, Kirei's summoned lion began to fade away.

"Ha! Ha! Lucky thing I learned that jutsu! This special ninja art of mine not only repulses your summoned creature but it also prevents you from summoning it again! So now you're completely defenseless!"

"Cease fighting at once!!!" Kian snarled, appearing in the middle of the fight, her sword half-drawn from its sheath. Odd runes appeared along the visible part of the blade glowing a neon green, and immediately a large smokescreen covered the area. Once the smokescreen was cleared, all of the ninja, aside from Kian, were entangled in new trees the branches curling around them and preventing movement. Shirotsu landed roughly on his paws, eyes wide at this.

Kirei stared as Kian entered. The tree were growing around. Looking around, Kirei sighed. Jurou stared in shock. "What the hell! What is the meaning of this!" He shouted, glaring at the newcomer.

Kian only ignored this, quickly putting her blade back into its sheath, but the trees still binded the other ninja. She hurried over to Shirotsu, lowering onto her knees and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Shirotsu! What happened...?" She breathed, pulling apart and examining his head. The wolf only whimpered something in his own tongue, and she nodded, understanding his speech.

Jurou glared. "Why you little wench! How dare you attack my men! Who do you think you are!" Jurou growled.

Kian glared over her shoulder, eyes still narrowed. "I'm a Konohagakure kunoichi of Chuunin level. This is my wolf you've injured." She growled. Kian returned her gaze back to the wolf, petting him where he wasn't bloody. "You should return to your land, rest. Treat your injuries." Shirotsu nodded, disappearing in a poof and leaving Kian to stand up. She turned around, folding her arms and eying everyone, even Kirei. "... Daichi Nin, am I correct?" She growled, looking over at Jurou and his platoon.

Kirei stared around. Hanging his head, he sighed. "Meep." he murmured to himself, as the summon he had summoned not too much earlier finished fading away.

Jurou stared at Kian. "A Konoha nin! What the hell! First Kumo, now you guys, what business do you have in our village," Jurou growled.

"Be quiet. You've injured Shirotsu, that makes me angry." Kian growled, pulling her sword from her sheath. She stepped towards Jurou, holding the sword at his throat. "Tell me, are you stupid?"

Tears rolled down Kirei's face. Sure he acted arrogant up front but...he was nothing more than a mere whimp. Blotches of tears began to stain his clothing as he hung his head.

"Quit crying like a wimp Kumo-nin!" Jurou snarled, "and as for you," He turned his attention back to Kian, "You've got some nerve calling a Daichi Jounin stupid! You better watch your tongue unless you want me to cut your ass,"

Her grip tightened around the blade's handle. "Answer the question." She growled, narrowing her eyes. "Did you once consider that Kumo might attack your village if they find that one of their own was killed by the hands of Daichi nin?" Kian's eyes narrowed at the thought. "That's why I left him alive, and that's why Shirotsu went to make sure he was alive. Kumo has attacked or demanded someone with a rare Kekkei Genkai when one of their own was killed." She rubbed her eye with the back of her hand. "You need to think things through before attacking a ninja of a rival village..."

Kirei began to dry his face. Waves of shock went through him, causing him to shiver. The cut on his shoulder bled still. Jurou laughed harshly. He wasn't acting the way he was previously: calm and sophisticated. Now he was serious.

"Heh! Heh! My, my aren't we a smart chuunin. You're right, the Kumos will be pissed if I killed one of their own," Jurou said, "then again," He reached behind his back and unsheathed a Katana sword as long as his body. "What harm will killing just one insignificant Kumo nin do. Besides I've been wanting to test my sword on some flesh for a long time and the Kumo will do. Now I don't want to hurt you Miss Konoha! Us Daichi nin are...nice to you Konoha nin and I'd hate to have to kill you too. Now do us both a favor and get the hell out of my way!"

Kian's eyes narrowed rather dangerously at this. Her sword glowed again, and she moved it so that it touched the bark of the tree next to Jurou. The tree came to life, tightening its binds around his body before freezing there.

"One ninja dead can unleash a wave of events." She growled. "Now leave the Kumo nin and return to your village. I'm asking this as a comrade of the Daichi Nin."

Kirei smiled a soft smile. "I wouldn't not listen to Kian if I were you." he said, waving a finger around.

Jurou merly smirked, his face shadowed by his spiky purple locks.

"Is that so! This is a pretty nice jutsu. Pretty advanced for a Kunoichi of Chunnin level," Jurou said, "but it's gonna take more than that to stop me!" With those words, Jurou smirked as his body suddenly turned into a puff of green gas and whisped its way out of the trees grasp.

"..!!" Kian moved back, her free hand immediately shooting to cover her mouth and nose, just in case. She was wary that way. "Daichi-Nin! Don't do this! Leave the Kumo nin alone! I don't want to have to kill a comrade of Konoha!"

"Neither do I Konoha nin. But the rules are rules! Kumo nin don't belong here and there for must be elimated! And if you dare to protect such a ninja then you deserved to die by my blade as well," Jurou's voice sounded around the forest as he suddenly appeared infront of Kian. Jurou slashed his sword at Kian.

Kian reacted quick enough, swiftly bringing her sword up in a simple but firm block. "Daichi nin! Think of the sake of your village! Do you want your leader to get slain once more?! And perhaps more than half of your village?!" She growled, placing her other hand on the handle, trying to force him back. "If you were truly an honorable ninja, then you should know that your comrades and village comes before your own life!!"

"How dare you accuse me of dishonoring my village! The Daichi Village is my home, my sanctuary. Hell I will even die for the sake of this village but the rules are rules and the Kumo must die!" Jurou pushed Kian before he turned once more into the gust of green smoke. Kian stumbled backwards, but regained her footing quickly.

"Are you doing this under the orders of your leader?!!" Kian barked into the air, looking around as she searched for him. "If you kill this Kumo nin, the others might be enraged and attack the Daichi village!!"

Kirei stayed bouneded by the tree. "Erm Kian what's the whole point of your conversation if I'm being held by this tree? Won't that just make killing me a whole lot easier?"he asked.

A sharp laugh echoed eerily through the air, filling it with suspense. "You're right the Kumo nin may attack our village if I kill one of their own but...who cares!" Jurou said. "Don't let me have to repeat myself my dear. The law is the law and the Kumo nin must die and since you had the audacity to stop me, I'm going to kill you first," The green mist suddenly engulfed Kian, entangling itself around the kunoichi. Jurou then reappeared and this time he had Kian trapped with one of his hands trapping both of hers and the other holding his sword to her throat, the blade tracing her jugular vein

Kian gasped inwardly at this, some sweat dripping down her face. /Naruto-senpai... ... No! I'm not giving up!!/ She thought, pressing her blade against her thumb and letting the blood paint the blade. Struggling, she dropped her blade, letting it hit the ground and remain upright with a shunk. A large poof came up, this time heavily covering the battlefield. A deafening howl came, and large paws knocked over a few trees. The large white wolf snarled. It was probably about three stories high, but it was small compared to a summoning animal like Gamabunta.

"I'm sorry for having to summon you... Oo-kami Shirogane..." Kian muttered, her bangs shading out her eyes. "But I require your assistance."

Kirei stared in awe of the gigantic wolf. Taking a kunai, he sliced himself free. After a minute, he paused. "Kian? Are there any other ninja whom could help us?" he asked.

Jurou gaped up at the giant wolf before but he showed no fear. "Foolish girl, do you honestly believe this dog could stop me! What a waste of your chakra," Jurou laughed harshly.

"Watch your tongue, human." Shirogane growled in human tongue, lowering down and snorted at Jurou, his breath hot enough to create some steam.

Kian closed her eyes at this, biting her lip. "Get out of here, Kumo nin! Flee until you reach your country's border!!" She growled, her eyes still shaded out. "Return to your village! I'll hold these guys off as long as I can...!!"

Kirie nodded. "It is Kirei by the way. If I see anyone that can help, I'll send them your way." he said. Shaking himself, he picked up his summoning scroll, pocketed it, and began to run back in the direction to which he had came before meeting Kian.

Jurou glared. "Dammit! NO! I won't let you get away Kumo nin!" Jurou shouted

"Don't send any Kumo nin!!!" Kian yelled loudly to make sure Kirei got what she said. "That's who they're after, rememember! Just go!!"

Shirogane raised his paw, claws unsheathed. "All this fuss over a Kumo nin..." The wolf growled. He used his claws to separate Jurou and Kian, but used the tiny ends of his claws to hook onto the Daichi Nin's vest. "Why don't you return to your village?"

Kirei sighed anyways. "I won't!" he yelled, running faster than he had been.

Jurou growled. "You're not getting away Kumo nin," Conjuring as much chakra as he could into his hands, Jurou summoned an earth wall which appeared out of nowhere and blocked Kirei's path again.

"And as for you summoned beast! Summon Repulse!" Jurou made several handsigns and formed a dragon seal around the giant wolf's body. "Say goodbye to your lil dog Konoha nin," Jurou smirked.

"...?!" Kian's eyes narrowed at this. "Shirogane-sama! Return to your land!"

"No need to tell me twice...!" Shirogane growled, before the large wolf disappeared in an even larger cloud and a 'poof!'. Kian scowled at this, swiftly grabbing her blade and moving back away from Jurou. "..."

Jurou sniggered. "Heh! Heh! Do you honestly think that you're petty sword is going to stop me! Fat chance, baka! With your summoning jutsu disabled you can't summon any help," Jurou stated slyly.

"I suppose so." Kian held out her blade horizontally, letting her blood slide off the blade and drip to the ground. "But I have Sandaime and Yondaime Hokage's determination behind me. That's what's keeping me from running or from accepting defeat." She growled, before slashing at the air, allowing the rest of the blood to slatter to the ground as she repositioned the sword, pointing it at Jurou. "I dont' depend too heavily on kuchiyose." ((Kuchiyose means Summoning))

"Is that so," Jurou said. He then licked his lips hungrily. "Neheheheh! I love a challenge, you want to fight me then go ahead...attack me! But before you do, know this, if you attempt to kill me...then I'll kill him!" Jurou pointed his hand across the battlefield where Kirei stood trapped by his rock-wall. Making a few hand-signs with his free hand, Jurou shouted to the skies,

"Earth Style: Earth Tomb Jutsu!" Just as Jurou yelled his attack, his hands commanded the earth and the dirt gave rise as it suddenly coiled itself around Kirei's form, trapping him up to his neck.

Kirei gasped inwardly, the earth binding around his body and preventing mobility. He gritted his teeth as he struggled to get free, proving fuetile against the earth.

"Dammit!!" Kian swore. She darted towards Jurou, only to fake the attack and concentrate chakra to her feet and then soaring over him, heading towards the Kumo Nin.

"Don't even think about it, Konoha nin," Jurou said, "If you make one move then I'll grind this boy's bones into dust! It's your decision, either you chose to save him or...I'll kill him right on the spot, your choice,"

Kian screeched to a halt at this, eyes narrowed. She glanced over at Jurou, before she quickly darted at Kirei once more, running her finger along the blade to allow her blood onto it, her blood tracing out the invisible runes. The Konoha kunoichi halted about a yard behind Kirei, lodging her sword into earth. The runes grew blood red this time, and shook violently.

Jurou frowned. "What do you think you're doing, do you honestly think that you're blade can penetrate my rock tomb besides aren't you forgetting something," Jurou's hands glowed with chakra energy and he formed a fist. At the same time, the rock tomb squeezed tighter around Kirei's body. "If you try to attack I'll kill him and you don't want that, don't you," Jurou threatened

Kirei flinched. He bit back the urge to yell in pain.

Kian didn't listen, she only focused as she pushed blade further into the ground. Like her jutsu before, more trees sprang up from the ground, one tree sprouting at a high speed and coiling its limbs around Jurou. A few roots managed to wiggle its way into the rock tomb, before growing shattering a few parts of the rock tomb. Kian panted after this, her hands resting at the top of the handle of her sword. She lowered onto her knees slowly, her hands still on the sword while her head hung a bit as she fought for air.

Jurou merely chuckled. Even though his body was encoiled by the trees, Jurou's facial expression remained expressionless, infact he grinned at Kian.

"What's the matter Konoha kunoichi, growing tired?" Jurou sniggered.

Kirei struggled when he felt the grip of the rock tomb weaken, before he stumbled out. "Kian...!"

Kian ignored the Kumo Nin's voice, continuing to pant before she shakily raised her head, looking back over at Jurou. "Of course... I'm tired... I have my limits, you know..." She spoke between pants before swallowing and coughing a bit. "I fought Kirei earlier, then I used up chakra for three summons... today... Then my tree-based jutsu just now consumed a large part of my chakra..." She turned her head over to Kirei. "Dam..mit! Get out of here!!" She barked raspily. Kirei nodded shakily, before breaking into a run back towards his own country.

Kirei panted as he kept running, occasionally glancing over his shoulder. /Thanks, Kian. I'll repay you... somehow. If you live, I'll repay you./ He thought.

Jurou growled angrily, watching in dismay as his main target disappeared. "You bitch!" Jurou cursed, He broke free of the tree binding his body, "You spoiled my plans of killing that Kumo nin now I'll make you pay! If I can't kill him then I'll kill you," Jurou moved his chakra written hands. This in turn caused the earth to move underneath Kian's feet and suddenly the dirt towered above her form and covered her in a sea of darkness...trashing her body under it was fully clasped around her.

Kian yelled out in pain at this, the earth beating away at her body to the point where she even started to cough up blood. Her grip around the sword loosened before it slipped out of her hand, clattering to the ground within the dark dome. "..."

"You're finished," Jurou said, "this last blow should kill you!" Jurou moved his hands, he was about to crush Kian when...

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." a voice said.

Kian was between the line of consciousness and unconsciousness, constant phasing in and out between the two. She heard a voice, but it was slightly muffled due to the dome around her. Shuddering, Kian rolled onto her stomach, groaning when the rock she was laying on dug into her stomach.

Jurou froze in place. His eyes glared at the tree where a being stood hidden among the leaves.

"Man I can't believe you Konoha nin. You ditch me and now look what you've gotten yourself in," the voice spoke again. "Well as long as I'm here. Might as well free you," A shuriken came into sight and cut the air as it struck the rock tomb that was holding Kian, breaking it apart.

Kian closed her eyes when sunlight seeped through the tomb, before the earth tomb shattered completely. Her clothing was tattered and torn slightly, hair tie torn off so her hair was down. Her sword also beared a few scratches on it, but nothing major. Kian raised her head shakily, some blood dripping out from the corner of her mouth. "Sade'...-san...?"

Black-sandaled feet landed near Kian's injured form and a grave yet soft voice spoke to her considerably.

"You alright Kian," Sade' questioned Kian, kneeling down to look at her closely.

Kian lowered her head back onto the ground, forcing a grin. "Well, I can't exactly feel most of my limbs and my back... and all for an enemy ninja. Boy, Tsunade-sama's gonna kill me herself when I tell her."

Sade' half-smiled. "Don't bother. I'll heal your wounds," Sade' said. She took off her gloves holding them up to Kian's body. "Now let's get you healed up," Sade' said. Before she could touch Kian, a shuriken zipped past barely missing Sade's fingers by inches. Sade' growled furiously and she glared up at Jurou.

Jurou on the other hand smirked liKe a crazy psychopath. "Don't think you've forgotten about me, right!" Jurou growled. A shurilen raised.

Kian had raised her head when the shuriken zipped past them, but lowered her head back onto the ground with a sigh. "You guys are from the same village, aren't you? You shouldn't be attacking eachother.."

Sade' shook her head, standing to her feet. "We may be from the same village but...that doesn't mean that we get along," Sade' said, "you see; Jurou is from a squad of so-called elite Daichi-nin. He's always pushing us lower-ranked Daichi-nin around,"

Kian groaned from where she lay. "If it's not one thing, it's always another..." She muttered without so much as budging.

Jurou sniggered. "The reason I push you lower-ranked ninja around is because all of you I'm the better ninja! I'm faster and stronger than all of you combined," Jurou boasted.

"Is that so," Sade' said boredly, "How can you call yourself a better ninja if you almost took the life of an innocent Konoha-nin and Kumo-nin who had done absolutely nothing to harm us, what do you say to that!" Sade' bellowed.

"Don't you remember what Kumo nins did to our village?!" Jurou growled. "And that Konoha kunoichi was defending him! A Konoha ninja! Defending a Kumo ninja!" He sneered.

Kian frowned. "How many times do I have to explain it? I only defended him so that the village won't do anything about if it Kirei were to die..." Kian muttered. "Kumo's done it before, who knows? Even if Kirei was just some average genin or chuunin, they could use his death as an excuse to demand something in return or even attack either villages..."

"Kian's right, you were willing to put our entire village in danger and for what! To protect your own selfish ego," Sade' said dryly

Jurou just continued to sneer. "What about our revenge? We could use Kumo's previous attack as an excuse to kill that brat!"

"Kumo's demanded my senpai's father's body, but you don't see Konoha getting revenge for that now, do you?" Kian muttered.

"Kian's right Jurou, war is not a game, it's a serious matter. I thought as a Jonin, you'd be smart enough to know that," Sade' said smirking crudely

Kian started coughing rather violently. She raised her gloved hand to cover her mouth, keeping her hand there even as she calmed. "..." /Shit... This hurts.../ She thought inwardly, eyes wearily glaring at Jurou.

"What's wrong, girlie? My jutsu finally starting to have effect on ya?" Jurou questioned with a crazed smirk. "And as for you," He looked over to Sade'. "I'll be reporting to the village leader about how you're helping enemy ninja."

Sade merely chuckled. "Che! Fine I don't feel any regret for helping out for a fellow ninja," Sade' spoke calmy, "however if I go down then so will you Jurou since you're the one who actually attacked an innocent Chunin, not only that but you almost caused a war between our village and the Village hidden in the Clouds,"

Jurou just laughed in a crazed matter. "Then let there be a war! Those damn Kumo-nin's would deserve any destruction that falls upon their village by our hands!" He yelled. Kian struggled to remain sitting up, arms quivering as she held herself up.

"Damn... That guy..."

Sade' glanced down at Kian's still injured form. "Don't move," Sade told the Konoha-nin, though it was more an order than a statement. "You have to let you're wounds heal a bit before I can finish tending to them but I'll do that, after I deal with him," Sade' said glowering at Jurou.

Kian slowly nodded at this, before lowering herself back on the ground, resting against it wearily. "I'm leaving him to you then..." She murmured.

Jurou just laughed. "You're really going to fight me?! You think you can beat me?!"

"Oh I don't think I can beat you, I will beat you," Sade' said. She then pushed out her backleg and bent her front, lowering herself in a front-stance...ready for battle.

Jurou couldn't supress the snicker that came up. "A Chuunin beat me, a Jounin? Unlikely!" He snarled, about ready to dart forward for the first move.

"Say Kian, if you wanted to know what kind of ninja I really am then here is your chance," Sade' said. She then closed her eyes...chakra blazed around her body. "Now...I will show you my true power," Sade' said. Her eyes then opened and Sade's usual brown-hue eyes were replaced with pale green optics, almost like a cats. No pupil occupied her inner eye and all that was seen was a single black circle. "The First Ring...Ichigan!"

Kian lifted her head when her name was spoken, staring curiously at the older girl. The wolf-summoner flinched when she felt the sudden force of chakra. /Ichi...gan...?/ She thought, eyes widening as she watched the Daichi nin. Jurou laughed. He only darted forward, and immediately disappeared into mist, which covered the battle field

Sade' smirked. "Mist? You honestly believe that a simple mist attack will stop me," Sade' chuckled, "Big mistake!" Sade added...just in time to block an assault from Jurou

"Che..." Jurou growled from where he was behind Sade', before moving back to disappear back into the mist. "Don't be too cocky, girl." He growled, his voice echoing over the battlefield. A few shuriken as well as kunai knives darted out from different directions, showing that he was moving constantly all over the battle field.

Sade closed her eyes. Through her eyes...everything around her moved his slow motion. The shurikens that flew past her barely brushed her dark-skin as she side-stepped and dodged each one. And as for the kunai knives, Sade merely blocked everyone with a swipe of her own kunai and backflipped blocking another which came at her from infront.

Jurou scowled at this. He appeared behind Sade' in the swiftest and stealthiest manner he could, drawing a kunai and bringing it to stab her right through the back.

Immediately Sade' caught Jurou's kunai in one swift move. "Bad boy," Sade' hissed before she grabbed hold of Jurou's wrist and send him flying across the battlefied.

"Wha?!" Jurou immediately found himself skidding across the battlefield on his back, with a large groan. Upon this moment, he realized how tired he was from the previous fight. "Shit..."

Sade' walked toward Jurou, her pale eyes narrowing. "Had enough?"

"You think I'm just going to give up to the likes of you?!" Jurou snarled, writhing against the ground.

"Don't be foolish," Sade' said now standing to the side of Jurou. She placed her foot ontop of his chest and pressed hard against his rib cage.

Jurou gasped wildly at this, eyes narrowing as he couldn't feel air enter his lungs. He went limp after a while, but was still breathing rather shallow and lightly. Kian lowered her head back onto the ground with a sigh. "... Sounds like it's over..."

"And now for the finishing touch," Sade' closed her eyes and reopened them. Four more circles encircled around the first iris. "The Fifth Ring...Gokugon!" Sade' stared at Jurou. at first nothing seemed wriong with Jurou until her suddently started cscreamingt in pain,blood trickling from his eyes and ears

Bracken parted as a rustling could be heard. Kirei pulled himself out of the bush and smiled. "I heard noises. What happened? Hi Kian!" he said.

Kian flinched at hearing the blood-curling yells of pain. She tried not to watch, not wanting to throw up from the gore. Her eyes narrowed, which looked over at the bushes. "What are you doing back here...?!" She growled, trying her best to sit up.

Sade broke her eyes contact from Jurou and looked towards the bushes. "Huh? Who's there! Show yourself now!"

Kirei rubbed his head. "I heard noise and came to help...Though it seems you don't need it. So...now what?"he asked. "...Erm can I...Can I join Konoha?" he asked, scratching his head.

Chapter IV: Home Sweet Home, Meet the Kitsuyas​

Kian's green eyes narrowed a bit. "Join... Konoha?" She repeated. "Why? You're a Kumo nin...!" The wolf-summoner growled a bit, struggling to remain upright.

Sade' bent down beside Kian, leaving the body of Jurou lying on the dirt. His eyes were pupil-less and white and his mouth hung agape with a single spec of drool sliding from the tip of his mouth; which seemed to combine with the blood that was pooled around his form.

"Try not to move around so much," Sade' said, "here let me finish heal your wounds," A thin stream of green chakra enveloped Sade' hands and she turned to Kian. "Where does it hurt?" she asked.

Kirei sighed. "You always want or need an answer for everything don't ya? You people are never satisfied."he murmured.

"Mostly my arms and back... My legs are pretty much fine... I think I fractured my shoulder a bit, too..." Kian murmured over to Sade'. "Thanks." Shaking her head, she returned her gaze back to Kirei.

"And of course I need an answer, dumbass! Kumo is a natural enemy of Konoha! I need your reason as to why you'd want to join...!" She snapped.

Sade' nodded a reply to Kian as she gently placed her hands on Kian; one hand healing her arms and the other pressed soothingly against her back sending healing shocks of chakra energy throughout her body. "This will only take a few seconds so just rela," Sade' said assuringly. Her gaze then turned to the appointed male standing before her and Kian. "Who are you young stranger?" she questioned curiously. "Is he you boyfriend Kian-chan?" she whispered in Kian's ears

Kirei turned towards Sade' with a glare. "Don't call me young. I am not young. Wait that didn't come out right. I'm neither young nor long."he stated. Turning to Kian, he smirked. "I have my reasons." he murmured.

Kian snapped her head towards Sade', flinching a bit from the sudden jerking motion. "Boyfriend...?!" She whispered back. "No offense or anything, but are you crazy...?!"

Trying to shrug off Sade's question, Kian returned her attention back to Kirei. "I need your reason, idiot. I'm not even going to lead you back to Konoha unless you give me a really good explanation."

Sade' looked at Kian innocently. "Nope I'm as sane as they'll ever be," she said, "I'm just curious as to how a Konohaga ninja is well acquainted with a Kumo-nin and I'm also curious as to why you want to join the leave village"

Kirei scratched his head. "Well being atacked for being a Kumo ninja isn't something one would want don't ya think? So..."he replied, voice trailing off...

"... True... I guess...?" Kian muttered. She trailed her gaze downwards as she thought for a moment. "... Though if Kumo were to ever attack us, we might have to end up using whatever you know of Kumo against them. Are you willing to let us do that?"

Kirei thought for a second. "I guess that'll be okay. Yeah sure whatever."he said. Noddng to himself. he difted into a daze.

Sade' removed her hands from Kian's back. "There that should do it," Sade' said standing to her feet. She then turned to Kian. "So the Kumo Nin's gonna become a Konohaga Nin, eh? I'd love to see the look on the Hokage's face when she hears this," Sade' chuckled. "But sadly I can't," she added with a shrug, putting her gloves back over her hands as she shoved them in the pockets of her short jeans.

"Thank you..." Kian shifted to get to her feet, taking her sword and using it to balance herself. She brushed a bit of the dust off her pants, trying to straighten herself. "But you can atleast escort us back to Konoha, right?" She asked. In a whisper, she added to the older Chuunin, "I'm still rather weak, and for all I know, he could..." Kian trailed off, allowing Sade' to figure out the rest. After saying that, Kian returned her gaze to Kirei. "... I guess... To Konoha, then?"

Kirei thought it over. "Can I go back for a sort visit? I have...relatives I want to say good-bye to. Meet back here in three hours?"he asked.

"Gotcha!" Sade' answered nodding understandably. "And which relatives do you have in the Kumo Village? You're parents?" Sade' asked turning to face Kirei.

Kian shook her head. "Hurry the hell up then. You got two and a half hours. I'm supposed to be back in the village by now." She growled. "Hokage-sama and the others should be awaiting me, and I don't want to worry them."

Kirei nodded. "I can make it back in...an hour and a half if I go fast. I won't be long." he said calmly. And with that, he left.

"So..what should we do inthe mean time?" Sade' said, turning to Kian.

Kian exhaled a weary sigh. "We just wait, I guess." She muttered, shifting to brush most of the dust off her clothing. The blood she would have to go home and wash off.

Kirei moved quickly. He had said he would only need an hour so he was moving quickly. Dusting off the still wet blood from the previous battle, the teen continued on...

Sade' half snorted. Suddenly an idea popped into her head and a smile crossed her face. "Hey do you like ramen?'" she asked.

"Of course I do. Especially if Teuchi-san's one is one of the best in all of Konoha." Kian licked her lips a bit. "I could go for some ramen right now, but I'm afraid I might catch senpai there and he might make me pay..."

Kirei stood near his home just outside the village gates. Although he was part of the village, his family lived outside the town. Pushing open the door to the room, he looked around. A paint stool was in the middle of the living room. At it stood a black haired girl. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. Green eyes looked around. Dusting paint off her yellow shirt, she rolled up the legs of her fishnet pants. "Otouto! You're home. And you're covered in blood! What happened?!" she gasped. Kirei sighed.

"It's a long story and I don't want to tell it. Anyways I'm leaving the village. Tell otosan and okasan I saud good-bye." he stated.

"You can't!" she said. Kirei gave Kendo a glare that told her all she needed to know.

"Good-bye...sister."he said, disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Kirei looked back on the village. "Big sister...I'm gunna miss you. It's been nine years to this day that we became family. Nine years to the day I found you alone in the woods beaten and called help to bring you home." he wondered alound. Kirei scrambled along. After shaking his thoughts away, he moved forward. His feet carried him until he rested on a tree fivemeters from the others...

"So tell me more about yourself Kian?" Sade' said elatedly, The older Kunoichi and the younger Kunoichi were seated around a circular table. They were in a Ramen shop where Sade had taken Kian for them to eat. They had both ordered the ramen special (or at least Sade' had ordered it for the two of them) and now sat waiting patiently with Sade sitting across from Kian with a giant grin plastered across her face.

Kian rubbed the back of her neck. "Well. I dunno... I came from a family of non-ninja, so I'm the only ninja of my family..." She started. "So I started the Academy at a late age, but I trained hard enough to catch up with my age group." She grinned proudly at this. "... But yeah. We should eat quickly and go meet up with that Kumo Nin... Kirei, I think it was? I'm horrible with names..." The kunoichi sighed.

"Right," Sade' said nodding her approval as a white plate of ramen landed infront of her along with a pair of chopsticks. "Enjoy" was the cook's courteous statement before he returned to his place in the kitched. "Alright, chow time!" Sade' said, splitting her chopsticks before digging into her bowl of ramen. "Hmm, I just love ramen, It's my favourite thing to eat after a battle," Sade' said with a mouthful of ramen

"Arigatou, Teuchi-san!!" Kian called back to the owner of the ramen stand, before swiftly breaking her chopsticks in half and beginning to down it. "And I kind of want to hurry so that Naruto-senpai doesn't come here." Kian said through some food. "Otherwise he might make you pay for a bowl for himself.."

Sade' laughed. "This Naruto sounds like a pretty interesting guy," Sade said. She then lifted her bowl to her mouth and drank the remainder of the soup before slamming it on the table; leaving it empty. "Done!" Sade declared triumphantly.

"Geh?!" Kian looked up at Sade. Shaking her head, she quickly lifted her bowl and downed the rest of the noodles without chewing on them, drinking it with the broth. "Gosousama..!!" She cried, before getting up. "Oh.. Naruto-senpai is interesting alright... He's kind of an idiot, but he's a good guy." She murmured, before trailing out of the restraunt. "Now let's go.. We have to meet up with 'im."

"Yup!" Sade said jumping to her feet. "I bet Kirei's mentally cussing us for being late," Sade joked following Kian out of the restaurant.

Kian grinned a bit. "Yeah... We should hurry, then. We took our sweet time getting here, and we ate ramen ontop of that." She said, before darting down the streets and disappearing in a blur.

----

Kirei hung from his tree. "Hurry up...bakas."he murmured to himself. Sighing, he continued to wait. Kirei stood in the tree, staring. "Where are they?" he asked, flipping upside down. Hanging from the branch, he smirked. Kirei continued hanging. "Bakas. Never on time with em." he said, flipping off. With a crack, he found himself in the clearing.

"Who are you calling bakas, we're right here," said Sade appearing suddenly before Kirei in the tree.

"Wait, I'm not completely heal yet, you know..." Kian panted wearily as she caught up to Sade'. She lowered and rested her hands on her knees, panting as she fought to get air. "Okay, okay..."

"...Do you want me to carry you?" Sade' suggested. Kian shook her head, straightening herself. "No... I'm fine..." She mumbled, shifting her gaze over to Kirei for a few moments. Kirei blinked. "You sure walking is a good idea? We could carry you back if you want."he said.

"I'm fine, I'm fine.." Kian growled this time. "Sade'-san healed all the vital wounds. I'm just a bit tired from all the battles earlier today." She murmured, straightening herself and shifting her sword. "..."

"A'ight, if you say so Kian," Sade' said crossing her arms and leading agains the trunk of a nearby tree. "So what now?"

Kian couldn't help but snort a bit. ""What now"?, Sade'-san? We return to Konoha, now that what's-his-face Kirei is here." She sighed, wearily turning around and limping back towards the direction of her village. Kian sighed. "I'm still kind of having seconds thoughts about all this.." She mumbled. "I mean... A Kumo nin joining Konoha... It just seems.. I don't know, odd."

Kirei blinked. "Yeah...Only one issue we have to deal with. How to get hose of us not from Kohona in without getting killed." he mused, thougtfully.

Sade' leaned against a nearby tree. "That's a good question. How are we going to do that," Sade said, "Maybe you could speak for Kirei, Kian,"

Kian stifled another sigh, stopping and looking over her shoulder. "Of course I'll speak on your behalf. We might both have to deal with some sort of punishment. Or probably a probation for your case, Kirei." Kian muttered. She shook her head, limping back towards the direction of Konoha. "Come on..."

"And she had to bring that up." Kirei mumured. Forcing himself to move, he turned to Sade'. "Are you sure it's safe to let her go on by herself with a limp?" he whispered, falling back to walk beside her.

"Good question," Sade said. She then looked to Kian. "Hey Kian, you wanna ride on my back?" Sade' asked.

Kian groaned a bit, turning around and crossly placing her hand on her hip. "I'm fine, alright? It's just a little limp. Not like I'm crippled..!" She exhaled another slightly frustrated sigh, turning back around to lead the other two back to Konoha.

Kirei spoke up. " Limping does not constitute fine. And limping equals crippled so calm down." he spoke, crossing his arms. His feet began to drag from all the energy h had used up as the sun began to sloly set.

Sade shrugged. "I was just trying to be helpful," she said coolly. She trotted past Kirei so she could walk in time with Kian. "So, how long do we have to go until we reached Konohaga (spelt right?)?" Sade asked looked at Kian curiously.

Kirei opened his mouth to say something. . . then closed it. This fashion went on for about a minute more before he spoke up. " We stll have a problm. If we appear out of nowhere this late... there could be trouble."he spoke. "But. . . Shunshining is a good idea. . .I can't decide. " he continued.

"I think Shunshin will be alright but are you sure you're capable of that Kian?" Sade asked concernedly, "sorry if i'm such of worry wart but since I'm a Daichi Nin and our village is often attacked, i'm used to worrying about the safety of my comrades,"

Kian sighed at the question, but nodded upon Sade's explanation. "Fine, Shunshin it is, then." She said as she ignored their worries. She shifted the sword so that it was on her back once more, putting some weight into her injured leg. She flinched slightly, but bent her knees slightly and shifted her arms backwards, as if ready to jump. "You guys ready, then? Let's go!" Kian growled a bit before she disappeared from where she stood, darting onto the tree branches and traveling in swift speed via trees.

Kirei nodded, darting up a tree. Using a branch for lleverage, he bolted off the tree and began to ump swiftly from branc to branch through the trees. Tiredness began to overcome him as he missed some branchs.

Sade followed after the two ninjas infront of her, bounding off every tree branch in her path, the wind blowing briskly against her hair.

Kian flinched a bit, so she focused on most of her left foot for moving, putting most of the weight on that leg. She would have to get some of the medics to look at her right leg later, perhaps. Kian grinned as she saw the large, towering gates in the distance, and picked up speed. "We're almost there!"

Kirei laffed at the sound of Kian yelling about being almost there. "Yeah we're almost there but you don't have to be THAT happy." he murmured.

Sade rolled her eyes at Kian and sighed, a smile crossing her lips. "Boys," was also she said before she zipped past Kirei in a blur

Kian just ignored the comments behind her, her grin widening a bit. She jumped down from the trees, nearly stumbling as she did. But she quickly regained her footing and halted in front of the large, opened gates. Her grin faded though, upon remembering Kirei. "... Crap."

Kirei dropped down from the tree in front of him, landing on his left arm. "Make that triple crap. I think we're in trouble."he murmured. Staring, he waited for a reply from the others.

Sade landed beside Kirei, looking confused. "What's the matter Kian?" she asked turning to the other Kunoichi

Kian inhaled and then exhaled deeply. "Prepare to face the consequences..." Kian whispered to herself as she approached the gates. She raised a gloved hand in a greeting to the two guards in the booth.

"Kotetsu-san... Izumo-san... I brought company so..."

Kirei stiffened, various thoughts and fragments of thoughts running through his mind. hiding behind Kian, he shivered. "This is bad. This is very bad." he whispered.

Sade sighed. "Kian, i hope u got a plan for this one," she whispered.

The two Chuunins nodded, examining Sade' for a few moments. They recognized the Daichi nin attired and shifted their gaze over to Kirei, their eyes narrowing. The two Chuunin stood up in their booth, clearly arlarm.

Kian flailed her arms a bit. "No no no! Kotetsu-san, Izumo-san! It's alright...!! He's just wearing a Kumo-nin disguise..!" She explained quickly, making up the lie on the spot.

Kirei nodded. "Yeah what Kian said. I'm just whereing a disguise." he said with a croak in his voice. Poking Kian in the back with the hilt of his sword, he spoke softly. "Disguise? Is that the only lie you can come up with?" he hissed in a soft voice.

"Well it's better than nothing right," Sade said to Kirei, "or do you have ANOTHER lie we could use?"

Kotetsu and Izumo looked rather reluctant at this, but slowly sat down. "Then go report to Godaime-sama..." Kotetsu murmured. Kian nodded, then motioned for the group to follow.

"Hey, it was the best I could come up with in a moment's notice..! I've got a plan, but you gotta make it look realistic, alright?!" She hissed at Kirei.

Kirei nodded, following after Ki. "Right so what's going to be the explanation behind the disguise anyways? OR do you not have one?" he hissed. Waiting for an answer, the teen went quiet.

Sade remained silent herself, looking at Kian. She too wanted to know exactly what her plan was.

"You'll see.. Just keep quiet and keep looking at me if Godaime-sama askes you questions. I'll silently tell you what to say, got it?" Kian growled at this. She looked down the darkening streets, before she picked up the speed. "Let's go. To the Hokage Tower."

Kirei smirked. "True. So now we go to the Hokage's office. Where we have to lie which could only get us in more trouble if anyone found out." he spoke thoughtfully.

"You know he has a point. Wouldn't you get in trouble for bringing a ninja from a traitor village and disguising him as your own," Sade said

"Ah, but that's the thing." Kian raised her index finger as she limped up the stairs that lead inside the red tower. "He's not disguised as a Konoha nin, but as a Kumo nin. But you guys'll see when I explain." She said as she limped into the Tower.

Kirei shrugged after her. "Whatever. Not like anyone's going to find out." he murmured to himself.

Sade placed her index finger to her chin in thought. "Are u sure about that?" she asked cautiously

Kian rolled her eyes. "Yes... Now shut up, both of you." She said as she opened the door. "Godaime-sama... I'm back from patrol with some reports?"

The blonde folded her arms, a brow risen while honey-colored eyes stared at the unfamiliar ninja behind the kunoichi. "...?"

Kirei sighed. Keeping quite, he nodded. After all he had been told to keep quite. With a twitch, he steped from behind Kian, bowing in respect.

Sade did the same. She bowed couteously to the woman before the three of them but she was less tense than Kirei. Her gaze then shifted to Kian.

"Who're these kids? And the brat, especially. He's from Kumo..." Tsunade tensed at this, frowning.

"No... You see. This guy's actually a Daichi nin. Both of them are." Kian started. "But he's just in a disguise as a Kumo-nin to try and spy on them... But he got caught and was escaping Kumo so... I bumped into him on the way. And since Konoha's actually closer from where we were than the Daichi village... Yeah. Decided help him out. And then I bumped into another Daichi nin.. Sade'-san behind me." Kian pointed with her thumb back at the older nin.

Kirei nodded. "What she said." Turning his back to Tsunade, he turned to the others. "So do we use real names or fake ones until we're sure tis safe?"he whispered.

"It'll be best if you use a fake name just incase your fellow Kumo pals think of tracking u down. With a fake identity in Konoha, you'll be safe," Sade whispered calmly, not flinching an inch even other the Hokage's gaze

"Sade'-san's fine." Kian hissed quietly. "You need a fake name. So come up with something before I give you a weird name." She hissed.

Tsunade rose a brow. "And how long do they intend on staying here?"

"Err..."

Kirei turned to face the hokage. "I'm Ookami Urufu and we're planning to stay...a day or two at most." he spoke up suddenly. Turning to the others, he waited on them to reply

This time, Sade raised a brow. 'Ookami Urufu? That's the best name he could come up with' She thought smacking her forehead. "Like...Ookami said, we wish to stay in the leaf village for at least two days," Sade said. "As long as you will have us honourable Hokage," she added with a respectful bow.

Kian deadpanned at the name. "..." She looked over at Kirei, a dumbfounded look on her face before she shifted her gaze back to Tsunade. "They need a place to rest before they return to Daichi village..."

Tsunade rose a brow. "... Alright. Tell them to stop being so formal." She growled as she shifted her gaze back down to the paperwork before her. Kian grinned and bowed, before she left the room

Kirei nodded. "Hai!" he spoke softly. Turning to exit, he stopped. "And Ookami Urufu is perfectly normal. It translates to Wolf Wolf." he spoke, slipping out the door.

Sade sighed. "Wolf, wolf. I would have rather the name Riku," she said.

Kian deadpanned still. "And that's why Tsunade-sama was looking at you weird. Who names their child "Wolf wolf"?" She sighed and shook her head. "I guess you guys can crash at my house, but..."

" Wolf Wolf is s normal name. But what? You mean other than not establishing me a chance to stay and them me having to leave in two days. Not working is this plan." he spoke, trying to convey the feeling of dread radiating from deep within.

Sade shrugged, shoving her hands in her pockets. "Whereever we stay is fine with me," she said. Suddenly a loud grumbling noise was heard and Sade blushed in embarassment as she hugged her stomach.

Kian sighed a bit, but chuckled. "If you guys don't show up at Tsunade-sama's office, she won't care. Daichi nin are welcome here so you won't have a problem. Kirei.. You'll have to get a different outfit, though. But let's head over to my house for now.. I'm sure a damn house like that has a few rooms to spare." Kian rolled her eyes.

Kirei blinked. "Your logic is. . .not very logical. Sure we're welcome but. . . even if Hokage wouldn't mind. . . wouldn't the rest of the villagers be upset if we stayed longer than two days?" he thought wistfully.

"Before we go to your house Kian, could we get something to eat first?" Sade asked grinning sheepishly

Kian nodded slightly. "There's food at my house, of course. Unless you don't like noble food." Kian snickered a bit. "And like I said, Dachi-nin are welcome here. Just try to avoid most of the ninja. The villagers don't really care, actually."

She nodded towards one of the streets. "This way."

" .. FFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kirei spoke after a minute. The kumo ninja was hungry. And he DID love food. Even the thought of food sent him wild. Dropping to all fours, he sprinted off in search for food.

Sade stared deadpanned. "Wow! I thought i was hungry," she said/

Kian looked rather shocked, but it was only for a moment. She was more shocked at his outburst than running on all fours. The Inuzuka clan within the village did that all the time, so it was a regular sight for a Konoha nin.

"He doesn't even know where I live and he runs off." Kian shrugged. "More for you then, Sade'-san."

Sade laughed. "Yeah," she said.

Kirei stopped a few feet away. "No no no annnd NO! No hogging all the food to yourselves." he spoke calmly. . .and as if on a sugar high.

Kian rolled her eyes. "Then wait at the house and don't go in or anything. Go down this street another few blocks and turn right. You should see a bit house. Wait in front of it for us and burn some energy." She muttered to Kirei.

Kirei sighed. "No. Just no. I am NOT waiting outside your house and getting killed or arested. I'm tagging along. You'll just have to deal with it." he spoke, placing his hand on both girls shoulders. "And I'll tell you all about how food is good on the way there." he continued.

Sade covered her mouth to fight back a laugh as she looked at Kian, grinning from ear to ear.

Kian frowned a bit, shrugging his hand off. "I'm still injured, thanks." She muttered under her breath. "And you're going to obey my orders, since I'm lying to Hokage-sama to keep you out of trouble." She hissed. "Now come on." She said as she turned a corner of a street.

Kirei disagreed, typical of him to. "I thought you were lying to keep all three of us out of trouble? Anyways I'm still tagging along." he smirked. Turning around he continued. "And you don't know what I wish to eat so I have to tag along." he replied.

Sade rolled her eyes. "I shall say nothing more," she said walking to keep up with Kian

"..." Kian sighed a bit, but halted in front of a large, three storied house. She looked up, checking how many lights were illuminated in the visible windows, before she approached the front door. "Come on, you two..."

Kirei stared at the building. "It's...A house. Why are we standing in front of a house this big?!" he asked wistfully. Turning towards Kian, he glared. "Big houses are dangerous. Not safe. I'm not going to stay here." he said, turning to make his way back in the direction from which they came.

Sade groaned placing her hands on Kirei/Ookami's back and pushing him forward. "You said you would tag along with us so COME ON," she said seriously.

Kian rolled her eyes. "No food for you, then." She murmured as she approached the door. "You can live out in the streets where possibly a few stray summoning animals could attack you." She shrugged again, and opened the door. "I'm home!" The kunoichi yelled rather loudly.

Kian turned and held the door open for the two. "Get in here."

Kirei's eyes glazed over. "I'll take my chances in the death house. Summoning animals are not kindly taken." he murmured, pushing his way through the door. Sade simply followed.

Kian rolled her eyes. "It's just a house belonging to nobles, sheesh."

"Kian-sama... Who are these people?" A servent muttered as he approached the group. "You are to alert any of the servants if there are any guests."

"Well, then I am alerting you now. There are guest coming, Myatsu." Kian replied back in a rebelling manner.

"Yeah and it's three stories tall. No house that large is safe. I could end up falling out a window in the dead of night! Yeah Myatsu! We want foooooodddddd!!!!!!!" Kirei snapped calmly.

Sade shook her head. "Honestly Ookami, show some manners," Sade said smacking the boy upside the head. She then turned to Myatsu and smiled. "It is pleasure to meet you Myatsu, I am Sade' from the Daichi Village," she said.

"Atleast someone has manners among you three." Myatsu muttered, but lowered into a small bow in front of Sade'. "I would be happy to serve the three of you..." He murmured, before straightening himself. He looked over at Kian, before his gaze flickered to the stairs. The kunoichi nodded, leading them towards the stairs. "C'mon... Rooms are up this way."

Kirei stayed on in the entrance. "Food. Now." he stated impatiently. He wanted food. And he wanted it now.

Sade smacked Kirei/Ookami on the head again. "C'mon,"was all she said as grabbed Ookami/Kirei and practically hauled him after Kian and Myatsu.

Myatsu glared impatiently over his shoulder and at Kirei, but lead the group up the stairs. "I suppose they're spending the night here, Kian-sama?"

"Aah." Kian nodded. "For a little while. But we have lots of rooms so it doesn't matter. You guys don't have to serve the idiot. I'll deal with him."

"Very good, maa'am." Myatsu lead the group onto the second floor, trailing down the hall.

Kirei galred at both girls. " You don't haul me off anywhere. . . and you don't call me an idiot dobe." he said, turning to each girl in turn.

Sade simpled groaned at Kirei as she hauled him down the hall.

Myatsu sighed a bit at this, but halted in one of the rooms. "The Daichi-nin will stay here." He murmured as he pushed a door open. Kian's eyes narrowed and she quickly spun around to yank Kirei's hitai-ate off..

Myatsu rose a brow at this, but ignored the motion and pointed to the room across from Sade'. "The boy will stay here. You'll be in your own room, Kian-sama."

Kirei blinked. Then he repeated the process. "The hell? Don't go around yanking stuff off people's heads. What the hell is wrong with you?"he yelled, pulling away from Sade'.l

Sade merely rolled her eyes at Kirei/Ookami. "Whatever," she said. Thanking Myatsu, she entered her respective room, closing the door.

"In." Kian growled to Kirei as she shoved him into the room. She sighed and thanked Myatsu with a mutter. The servant nodded and headed back downstairs.

Kian knocked on the door to Sade's room.

The door opened and Sade appeared at the entrance. The Daichi Nin smiled at the fellow Kunoichi before her. "Hey Kian, what's up?" Sade said.

"Thanks for dealing with Kirei earlier." Kian murmured, his gaze shifting over to the door across the hall. "Though you're gonna have to help me deal with him a little longer.. We need to find him some Konoha clothes. If my parents find out that he was originally a Kumo nin..." She trailed off.

"You don't have to say it. I understand what you mean," Sade spoke softly, "Since we're on the topic of helping Kirei get Konoha clothes, how are we gonna do that? I hardly doubt that you're willing to lend him your clothes,"

Kian turned a little red at the thought. "Err. No. No way in hell. Not even if Godaime-sama ordered me to. I probably would if it was Yondaime-sama. But that's beyond the topic! We just need to lend him the noble clothes for now until we go and buy him some." Kian sighed.

"Or..." Sade' said, a clever smile crossing her lips.

Kian rose a brow, frowning. "Or what?"

"Didn't you say that you knew a fellow male shinobi?" Sade' asked, "Y'know that Naruto guy,"

Kian's eyes lit up a bit. "Naruto-senpai? ... Well, all he really wears is orange, though." Kian rubbed the back of her neck. "And they're a couple of years older than Kirei, so his clothing is probably going to be a bit too big.."

"Does his still have his older get up from when he was younger?" Sade asked with a shrug, "or do you know any other male shinobi who'd be willing to help us out?"

Kian thought a bit. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try and ask all the male senpais... It'd be good if they had a few of their old clothes." Kian nodded, looking up at Sade'. "Good idea. Thanks!"

Sade grinned. "No problem," she said.

Kian nodded and grinned, before it faded a bit. "... So when are you going to return to your village?" She asked, looking a little glum at the thought.

"Well like i told your Hokage, it'll have to be in two days time," Sade replied smugly, "It wouldn't worry my village if i stay for at least two days since they're use to me going on two-day missions but I'm afraid my parents will probably go crazy if i stay for more than that. Though," Sade grinned at Kian, "I wouldn't have mind staying a little longer. Konoha seems like a pretty nice village,"

Kian beamed proudly again. "It is! It's big so it's filled with all kinds of interesting people and clans... I'm proud to be from this village." She grinned again. "So that's why I became a ninja, despite what my family says."

"What? Your parents don't want you to be a shinobi?" Sade asked curiously

Kian shook my head, motioning towards the room. "Can I come in? Instead of just standing around in the hall... I'll tell you inside."

Sade nodded. "Sure," she said, moving to the side of the door to allow Kian to come in.

Kian nodded and entered, motioning for Sade' to close the door. When she did, she turned around to face the Daichi nin. "Well you know my family is of non-ninja nobility." She murmured. "By the size of the house anyone would've guessed that by now."

Sade nodded. "Uh...huh, so what's the big deal?" she asked.

"Well like I said. /Non/-ninja nobility. We're just regular housefolk." Kian sighed. "And since I'm the oldest sibling, I was supposed to be the heiress. But I don't want to be like this!" Kian growled, feeling spilling out as she paced around the room. "I've read about all the previous Hokage as well as other powerful ninja that came from this village! I want to be like them and protect everyone in this village, not be the one being protected! I had enough abilities to become a ninja so I did! My parents aren't really happy with it, but now they have my little brother they can focus on..."

"I see," Sade said nodding her head, "Well i think that it's great that you want to be protector and I think that you'll make a fine Hokage someday,"

Kian's green eyes blinked. "... Me? Hokage...?" "Yeah," Sade said grinning.

Kian blushed at the thought, looking down for a bit. She shook her head, raising her gaze and grinning. "No. I'm helping Naruto-senpai become Hokage like his father.. I just want to be one of the stronest kunoichi and fight under Naruto-senpai's command. I know he'll be a great Hokage someday."

Kirei blinked. He was alone. Alone in a three story house. In a room in a three story house for that matter. Staring around, a devious smile came to his face. Looking around, he ducked behind ornaments and this as he made his way towards Sade's room.

Sade grinned at Kian. But then her body froze and she got this weird look in her eyes as she turned to the door of the room.

Kian rose a brow at the expression, but frowned. She sharpened her sense of smell and hearing, sniffing a bit. "... Eavesdropping, Kirei?" She growled loudly.

Kirei blinked calmly. "It;s only eavesdropping if you're intentionally listening in. Standing outside a door and not knocking is something entirely different." he spoke with an aire of bossyness.

Sade rolled her eyes, her expression coming back to normal. "Just get in here," she said, getting up and opening the door to the male shinobi standing outside.

Kian rolled her eyes and wiped her still-dirty cheek a bit, before folding her arms and lookig over at Kirei. "I better not have heard authority in that voice. It's my clan's house and we can kick you out to get killed by Konoha nins. Since you're still wearing your Kumo outfit."

Kirei blinked, entering from the doorway. "right. I suppose you could do that but you wouldn't want guilt of letting someone die on your shoulders would you?" he spoke. Grinning, he pushed his way through. "Besides you did tell the Hokage it was a disguise. . . That and we haven't gone clothes shopping yet." he stated flatly.

"We're thinking of asking some of the other male shinobi in Kian's village if they oculd loan us some clothes for you," Sade stated.

Kian nodded. "Aah. Hopefully some of them have clothes back when they were younger." Kian stifled a shrug. "We'll have to ask them tomorrow though." The Konoha kunoichi paused, eyes looking blank as if dozing. "Myatsu's coming."

"... Dinner is served." Myatsu murmured from the doorway.

Kirei's ear perked up after hearing the word 'dinner'. Blinking, he nodded. "Shai. Now if you'll excuase me . . . FOOOOODDD!!!" he spoke, swiftly darting off in search for food.

Sade suppressed the urge to groan as she shook her head at Kirei/Oookami's behaviour. "You'll have to excuse him. Not all Daichi Nin are this...peculiar," she said smiling at Myatsu apologetically.

Myatsu managed to duck out of the way, a brow risen and a frown plastered on his face. But he nodded at Sade'.

"Oi! Ookami-yarou!! No running unless I'm leading the way, dammit!!" Kian yelled as she darted after the nin. "Don't let my parents see you running, dammit!!!" She yelled again as she skipped steps going down the stairs.

Kirei stopped after being called yarou. He hadn't thought of looking down the stairs. "Don't call me yarou, dobe." he murmured.

As quickly as Kirei has spoken, Sade found herself standing behind the boy's back. Moving swiftly, the Kunoichi kneed the male shinobi in the back before clasping her hands over his mouth. "Watch your mouth Ookami, we're among Kian's clan aka Konoha clan ninja. Unless you want to blow your cover and end up dead then i suggest that you keep your mouth shut and show some respect cause if you don't then you'll have to answer to me and i don't give punishment easy," Sade hissed in Kian's ear, looking at him seriously.

"Thank you, Sade'-san." Kian murmured in response once she caught up to the two. She quickly jumped over the two as if it were nothing, leading them down the stairs and down another hall. "Dining's room this way."

Kirei blinked. "That was. Akward. Anyways there's food which is good. Yep. Food rules them all." he murmured, followinf Kia towards the kitchen.

Sade shook her head. "I'm definatedly gonna have to keep an eye on him," she said, following after Kian and Kirei.

"Here." Kian pushed a door open which lead to a rather large room, the dining table fit for atleast fifteen or so people. A few other people sat at the end of the table, looking at the group. "Kian.. Who are these people?"

"My friends. They're staying for a while." Was all Kian replied as she eyed all the plates of food on the table.

Kirei stared around the large room. "Hia! Nice to meet you family of Kian . . . Erm that is to say Kian's family. . . Yeah. . .Thanks for having us." he spoke, words falling over eachother, Flushing with embarassment, Kirei scuttled off to find a seat as far away from everyone else as possible.

Sade came in after Kirei. "Greetings to the Kitsuya clan, I am Sade. Thank you for allowing us to have dinner with your clan," Sade said bowing respectfully to all of the clan members before she walked off following Kirei and Kian.

A younger, black-haired boy rudely stood up a bit, his hands on the table. "More ninja?! Cool!!"

"Sit down, Satsu." The mother growled as she placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, pushing him to sit down.

Kian snickered at her younger sibling, taking a seat closer to the other ninja.

Kirei stared, despite it being rude. After hearing Satsu being told to sit down, he blinked and shied away from everyone. /. . .Well this is going well. . ./ he thought to himself, preparing to eat.

Sade took a seat beside Kian. "So this is your clan, eh?" Sade whispered to Kian, softly enough for only her to hear, "Besides your brother, who are the other clan members?"

"We're too small to be called a clan, but it's really just more like family members. My parents, next to Satsu, then my grandparents on both sides. They tend to eat later. I think my aunts and uncles are eating out tonight." Kian shrugged as she took a few pieces of food onto her plate.

"Kian, what's wrong with you? You're a mess." The black-haired woman hissed.

"I got into a fight."

Kirei blinked. " I hope you're talking about the other fight rather than our fight." he murmured softly, glaring at the female ninja. Looking around, he picked up a peice of bread and begn to eat it.

Sade looked around the table and spotted a plate of ramen noddles lying across the table from her. She licked her lips at the thought of trying the delicious noodle dish however it was too far away from her. "Um...would it be too much to ask to pass the ramen?" Sade asked sheepishly, cheeks flushing in slight embarassment

Kian rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm talking about the other one." She hissed to Kirei, before using her sword to lazily push the ramen closer to Sade'.

"Kian!! Your manners!" The father hissed from the other side of the table. "And clean yourself up after dinner, got it?"

"Hai, hai." Kian rolled her eyes again. Satsu just stared at the other ninja, but chewed his food and swallowed obediently. His mother often turned his head so he was looking forward instead of sideways at the guest.

Kian just ignored her younger brother's gaze, wolfing down some of the food.

Sade slurped quietly at the ramen noodles from the bowl in her hand. She sideward glanced at Kian, only to see the young girl chucking food in her mouth like she had never eaten in years. Sade stiffled a laugh but ended up choking on her ramen. Soup was spilled everywhere as Sade slammed her fists against the table, holding her throat and coughing loudly.

Satsu nearly choked on his own food from laughing. His mother and father on the otherhand, rose a brow and watched the Daichi kunoichi choke. "..."

Kian grinned a bit through her food as she glanced over at Sade'. Though when the coughing didn't cease, she swallowed her food. "You alright?"

Sade didn't answer and continuing pounding on her chest, her coughing getting worse.

Kian began to look worried at this, reaching over to pat Sade on the back a few times. "O-Oi.. are you alright?"

Sade nodded, quickly grabbing the nearest glass of water and practically dumping the whole glass into her mouth. When the Daichi kunoichi was satisfied with what she had drank, Sade slammed the empty glass onto the table and slumped back in her seat, breathing a relieved sigh. However when the female Daichi Nin felt the eyes of everyone in the room staring at her, she flushed from embarassement and lowered her gaze to the table so that the bangs of her hair covered her eyes. "Heh! Heh! My bad," Sade' muttered looking at Kian from the corner of her face with a sheepish grin on her face.

Kian glanced at her parents, before she turned and cupped her mouth to whisper to the Daichi nin. "Try not to slam things... It echoes throughout the house..."

Kirei glanced around as the echo rebonded through the house. "Okay then? That was. . .akward."he murmured to himself. Whiping his hands on the tablecloth, he smiled.

Sade pouted and the embarassed flush on her face deepened. "I said i was sorry" she muttered.

Kian shook her head a bit, but polished off the rest of her food on her plate, before taking her own glass cup and downing the water. She exhaled a sigh after she finished drinking, wiping her mouth with the tablecloth. "Gosousama.."

Kirei nodded. "Itadakimasu, gosousama." he mumured softly. finishing off the rest of his bread slice, he pushed his seat out before scurrying from the room.

Sade finished the rest of her ramen and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Gosousama," she said, "and...I'm sorry for earlier," she added apologetically glancing at Kian's mother and father.

"B-Baka!!" Kian quickly darted from her chair, grabbed Kirei by the head and stopping him before he could leave. "Stay." She hissed, turning him around while still holding onto his head. "Bow." She lowered his head so he bowed. "Now say thank you for the food."

Kirei bowed, with no choice in the matter. "Thank you for the food." he murmured softly. Pushing Kian's hand from his head, he glared. "Don't. Grab. My. Head. Ever."he spoke with clenched teeth.

Sade heaved an exasperated sigh. "Please forgive Ookami's horrible manners," she said. She then stood to her feet. "Thank you for the food and your hospitality," Sade said couteously before bowing out and walking over to where Kirei and Kian stood making sure to absently kick Kirei's shin as she passed him.

"It's a house of nobles, know your place!" Kian hissed to Kirei, before she turned to leave the room after waving a goodbye to her direct family members. The kunoichi sighed as she passed through the doors, heading towards the stairs. "There's showers on every floor... I'm gonna go take a bath then go to sleep. I'm beat."

The wolf-summoner looked down at her clothes and remembered how tattered they had become.

Kirei rubbed his leg after being kicked by Sade'. Grumbling, he followed the two out of the room. Still grumbling, he turned to Ki. "You do that then. I'll be wandering around the city."he murmured softly. Without waiting for a response, he turned and headed for the door.

Before Kirei could even touch the doorknob, a hand reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder as Sade hauled him back into the hallway. "Oh know bub, what part of keeping a 'low' profile don't you understand. Have you forgotten that you're wearing Kumo Nin get-up," Sade spoke gravely tugging at the Kumo Nin attire.

Kian sighed. "Just stay in the house for tonight. Tomorrow we'll go and get you some new clothes to wear around Konoha, got it?" She growled as she began climbing up the stairs. "There are some wolves outside, so they'll tell me if you sneak out or anything." Her voice echoed along the stair well.

Kirei crossed his arms. "And what pray tell am I supposed to do all night? And don't say something stupid like is boring and takes too long."he spoke. "On second thought, I'll be raiding the kitchen for more food."

Sade sighed for the umpteenth time as she released Kirei. "Fine. If you're gonna raid the kitchen and probably get his butt killed by Kian's folks, don't come running to me," Sade said, "As for me, I'm going somewhere quiet. Laterz," With that, she disappeared from the room.

Kian sighed. "Rest is good. Especially with all the fighting." Kian rolled her eyes and continued up the stairs to go to her room and take a bath. "Ow..."

Kirei smiled. " Rest may be good and fighting may have worn us out but I'm just not tired. So yeah I'll be raiding the kitchen for food."he called, stumbling back into the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom