• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Final Fantasy club

I didn't see a club already made for Final Fantasy, and I was kind of surprised.

So, yeah, discuss all things Final Fantasy here I suppose.

MEMBERS:
1. Blaziking
2. Neo Pikachu
3. IcySapphire
4. EeveeSkitty
5. Flora and Ashes
6. Alxprit
7. Dragonclaw
8. Turbler
9. Xelac
10. Cirrus
11. ijy
12. Arylett Dawnsborough
13. New Mudfish Doctorate
14. Mike the Foxhog

Last edited:
So, for those who are in already, who are your top 5 or 10 characters? Mine would have to be... {In no specific order either...}

Cloud,
Leon,
Sephiroth,
Tidus,
Auron,
Genesis,
Zack Fair,
Reno,
Yuffie,
Tifa.​

Favorite characters, hmm?

Here's a lot of FF4 and FF7...

Tellah (FF4)
Palom & Porom (FF4)
Yang (FF4)
Rydia (FF4)
Aerith (FF7)
Sephiroth (FF7)
Vincent (FF7)
Auron (FF10)
Lulu (FF10)
Ashe (FFXII)
Balthier (FFXII)
and my favorite...
CAIT SITH WOOT

Joinjoinjoin!

My favorites, eh?

Rydia (I totally forgot what her name was. XP)
Rosa
Cecil
Zidane
Garnet
Cloud
Aerith
Yuffie
Cait Sith

...yeah, that's it.

I haven't played past FFVI, but what I have played is great. I even based a cheesy comic around VI.

*joins*

Edgar
Hojo
Balthier
Dr Cid.
Locke.
Ba'gamnan.
That judge magister that drives the Alexander (can't recall his name)

Okay, I haven't played that many, but thanks to other fans and forums, you can't help but know more about the games than I should xD I've only played FFXII, III, and a bit of VI :)

Is it just me, or does Balthier sound like Captain Jack Sparrow in English? The similarity is very fitting, considering both are pirates

*Join*
Top 10 characters:
Rikku X-X2
Yunie X-X2
Sir Auron X
Balthier XII
Lulu X-X2
Lamont/Larsa FFXII
Palom-PoromFFIV
Rosa FFIV
Rydia FFIV
Chocobo Alot of games

Okay, I haven't played that many, but thanks to other fans and forums, you can't help but know more about the games than I should xD I've only played FFXII, III, and a bit of VI :)

You're like me! I've only completed FFX and I'm in the midst of playing FFIII, IV, and XII. And I overobsess about reading and watching everything that has to do with FF7.

So I'm not alone xD

Is it just me, or does Balthier sound like Captain Jack Sparrow in English? The similarity is very fitting, considering both are pirates

I always thought Balthier had more etiquette in his speech, and Jack would usely speak ... well more like a soft pirate.

Last edited:
*join*

I don't know much about Final Fantasy, I've only seen Final Fantasy VII Advent Children. I know the words to the Advent children version of One Winged Angel.

I know more about Kingdom Hearts though.

Now time for nerd talk :D

I finally reached the end of FFIV, and then the final boss killed me in two shots. It was pretty funny.

Ah yes, Zeromus, such a BIG PAIN.

Do you have the knife/whatever it was that you can throw with Edge which does about 9000 damage because many people say that it's near impossible to defeat Zeromus without it.

But really I don't have to much advice apart from TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN.

Back
Top Bottom