• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Easiest Final Bosses in video games

I'm mildly surprised there isn't a thread for this yet.

Anyways, what final bosses in video games have been a total letdown difficulty-wise?

One that instantly comes to mind is Yu Yevon from Final Fantasy X. The fact that all you have to do is cast Reflect, and then all he does is heal you makes him one of the easiest final bosses ever.

Plus after fighting Braska's final Aeon I was expecting something, well, hard. :/

One that instantly comes to mind is Yu Yevon from Final Fantasy X. The fact that all you have to do is cast Reflect, and then all he does is heal you makes him one of the easiest final bosses ever.

Not to mention that all of your character's have infinite Auto-Life on them during that part of the fight.

I'm putting up Corbenik from the .hack games; maybe it's just me, but after going through Tarvos, Cubia, and ten floors of nonstop data bugs, even his painfully irritating first form was rather anticlimactic.

Tabuu looked good but he was kinda weak (I was on medium difficulty)
The Drawcia Sorceress in Kirby Power Painthbrush. That was too easy.

Tabuu is a complete ass to kill on harder difficulties, though.

Anyway, the very last time you fight Ix in Sonic Chronicles. Really, if you're good at entering the commands, he's a complete and total weenie.

^Really?

Anyway, in Star Wars Revenge of the Sith on PS2, all the bosses are insanely hard except for Mace Windu on Anakin's story. Hell, Dooku is harder than this master jedi!

edit: oh, its final boss, oh well.

Yu Yevon definetly (though I count the Final Aeon as the last boss, and he was pretty easy compared to, say, Seymour Flux), and I always find the final boss in ToS pretty easy, especially because I always fight Abyssion first, and he's a million times harder.
I found Lance in Silver really easy, but that's probably because my best Pokemon was Lapras.

The terrorist leader at the end of mission 1 is too easy, the other 2 are EVIL.

I'm mildly surprised there isn't a thread for this yet.

Anyways, what final bosses in video games have been a total letdown difficulty-wise?

Plus after fighting Braska's final Aeon I was expecting something, well, hard. :/

That's the point, Braska's final Aeon is supposed to be the main boss, I think.

I found Kingdom Hearts' final boss to be really stupidly easy. :/ I guess with the really hard bosses in the Coliseum it balances out, but I couldn't be bothered to do all of those anyway...

Oh, and the Elite Four.

Lord Ix in Sonic Chronicles is the only one who comes to mind currently, but I know I've fought more irritatingly easy ones...

Yu Yevon definetly (though I count the Final Aeon as the last boss, and he was pretty easy compared to, say, Seymour Flux)

Really? I never actually found Seymour quite that hard. There weren't many bosses in FF10 that were that difficult for me (Except Braska's final Aeon. The first time I tried it everyone was petrified. The second time was simple because he only petrified me once :D)

Dannichu said:
I found Lance in Silver really easy, but that's probably because my best Pokemon was Lapras.

I had a Slowbro with Ice Punch.

Lance went down really quickly.

Yu Yevon was, is, and always will be the easiest final boss. End of story. None else really seem really easy that come to mind...

the last boss in tales of symphonia was really easy. i pummeled him in less than two minutes. (but given that it's tos, it really shouldn't be all that surprising..)

the last boss in ico was pretty easy too. and mario galaxy's last boss is unbelievable if you play with two players.

Master Hand (classic mode) is easy on any difficulty mode. Theres only one move I have to fear, Crazy Hand is pretty easy too, both of them, is hard.

Back
Top Bottom