• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Abridged Series.

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
This is the thread to talk about them in general. I found one thats actually quite funny. -Part 1 is missing-

I like Yugioh the Abridged series and this series but damn, the first pokemon has been abridged to death. Just type Pokemon abridged into Youtube.

Agreed, i've seen Captnawesome's series before.

"Go easy on this one-kill it"

"Get in the pokeball Pikachu!"
"~Pika~"
"What do you mean its against your religion?!"

Misty: Thanks Pikachu, you're a pika pal!
Pikachu: I am so getting it tonight.

Dragonball Z Abridged is pretty decent.

Perhaps because Team Four Star is some kind of abridging supergroup, made up of well-known abridgers of other series (Little Kuriboh narrated some of the episodes)

Abridged series' are full of win.

I'm making one soon, just got a mic, and I have audacity.

I need a team, and an idea for what abridged to make xD

I WAS going to death note, but that's taken >_>

^A lot of times. I would make an abridged series but I can no longer get any footage since Tubefish broke. I'd probably make a Doctor Who The Infinite Quest or a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon abridged. I couldn't do something like Pokemon or Yugioh because they've been done to death. I'd have to do something original.

Polkamons is my favorite Pokemon Abridged. It is definitely worth a look, although a little slow and a little less funny jokes at first.

Back
Top Bottom