• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon: Domination of the New Land (PG-13) (sign-ups and discussion thread)

JolteonShock

A very inactive person
~plot
As ages passed, the pokemon world as we knew it fell apart. Trainers no longer treated their Pokemon fairly; breeders grew perfectionist, and forgot about a pokemon's feelings. Pokemon rebelled, of course. Wild Pokemon hid, others ran from their homes, and even others killed any human in sight.
Bounty hunters arose in revenge; some Pokemon had prices on their head, others were innocent, but few escaped.
A bloody war began; Pokemon fought against humans in revenge for their maltreatment; humans fought in anger. This war spawned decades; those who remembered when trainers and Pokemon got along are either dead or very old. Each race had a deadly, single thought in mind: Exterminate the other from the face of the planet.
A new region has appeared on the horizon. Now a race has started, the results perhaps meaning the beginning of a new age. Who shall dominate the new land? Who shall win the race?
A new sun is rising, along with a new hope. And as the sun passes and sets, it shall be reddened by blood.

~details
In this RPG, you are either a Pokemon, bounty hunter, or trainer. Pokemon have a hate for humans, and they shouldn't be afraid to fight. Bounty hunters will be like assasins, and will try to kill any pokemon, or the Pokemon they are paid to kill. Trainers are either corrupt or are not; corrupt trainers usually have Pokemon bred to be bloodthirsty, and will sometimes whip or mistreat their pokemon. Non-corrupt trainers will be on the pokemon's side. They treat their Pokemon with respect.
Pokemon will be able to talk in this RPG. There are no caps; you can wield a weapon if you are human, or use an attack if you are pokemon.
This is a new land, and you can create the land you play in. That means you can place forest, lakes, rivers or anything you like to aid you. Just be careful of another's creation; if you are in a forest, then a desert won't suddenly pop up.

~rules
1. Godmoding, railroading, mary-sues, etc. are not to be allowed.
2. Blood, coarse languge, sexuality are allowed, but at a minimum.
3. Respect other players.
4. No killing other players.
5. Try and type coherently. If I see by your form that you can't type, you will be denied.
6. Don't beg to get in. You get two tries to submit a legible form.

~forms
Name:
Specie: (Pokemon: list specie, human: bounty hunter, trainer)
Appearance: (what do you look like? if you are a pokemon, anything special?)
Personality: (how does he/she act)
History: (optional)
Other:

Clutter free form:
Name:
Specie:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

~members (the link will bring you to their profile)
Pokemon
-Sleuth-JolteonShock
-Tobias "Sigma" Mufflberg-Cryptica
-Tamara-Darksong
-Kailani-Exo-Raikou
-Mika-shadow_lugia
-Lucky-Mewtwo
-Storm-Dragon
-Mojya-Male Gardevoir

Humans:
-Rachel Alessandro-Flora and Ashes
-Ecthel Gouda-link008
-Jason Mucmings-Jason-kun

Let the sign-ups begin.

Last edited:
Name: Tobias "Sigma" Mufflberg
Species: Mantine
Appearance: Wears a pink scarf around where his neck would be.
Personality: Tobias prefers to be called Sigma. He is an agent for himself and likes spying on others. When someone needs help, he'll come to the rescue, like a one-man rescue team. However he's also friendly but can't make leaderlike decisions very well.
Other: Bounty hunters! :D

Name: Tamara
Species: Sandslash
Appearance: Nothing special.
Personality: Quick-thinking, she can easily make strategies. However, she has a short temper and can be rash when angry. Normally, she's friendly and likes helping others, but is serious. Brave-natured, she tries not to run away from things, especially if her friends are at risk.
History: Lived in a warm climate all her life, but is slowly adjusting to the idea of fields.
Other: Especially agile.

The "s" is always in "Species," no matter what. Even if it's a singular noun.

I want to be targeted by a bounty hunter! :D

Name: Rachel Alessandro
Specie: Bounty hunter
Appearance: Rachel has shoulder-length, straight black hair and dark brown eyes. She usually wears a short-ish black dress with white stockings and black shoes.
Personality: Rachel is very serious and will not tolerate any silliness or frivolity. When it comes to battle, she's really cocky, attributing all losses to "beginner's luck" (whether the person in question is a beginner or not!).
Other: Haha she's probably my oldest character ever. (age-wise I mean.)

Name: Kailani
Specie: Garchomp
Appearance: The blades on his elbows and his claws are longer and sharper, and he has a scar on the side of his face. Other than that, there is nothing unique
Personality: Kailani is a tactician, knowing when to fight and when to run. He is very calm and often seen as an "outsider" to other pokemon. He prefers to work alone; allying with someone only if he stands to gain from it somehow
Other: Completely silent when tunneling through the ground

Name: Ecthel Gouda
Species: Human, trainer, corrupt
Appearance: Tall and gangly, a rather frail-looking man. He has fairly short dark brown hair, and wears simple iron-framed glasses. While working at home with his Pokemon, he wears a lab coat with a high-collar, and black work boots. When meeting with someone for a deal, though, he usually dresses up in a full business suit.
Personality: Ecthel comes off as a crazed breeder, lacking some practical business sense, and sometimes common sense. Though he makes his living off of it, he hardly considers money his primary objective, and instead is out to make the ultimate Pokemon, and obedient as well. He obsesses over pedigrees and such, and zealously guards his creations. He does not tolerate misbehavior, punishing it severely through physical abuse and torture, though almost never killing any project.
History: Ecthel became a breeder early on. He was part-trainer and part-coordinator to put his Pokemon to the test, and as such proves skillful in either event. During the decay of training, perfection became the name of the game, though he wasn't much for considering what his Pokemon thought in the first place. He went into the business of becoming a professional breeder and trainer, selling his latest creations to those who needed that edge, and also selling his services as a Pokemon conditioner, going to trainers who needed help with troublesome Pokemon and helping make them obedient, bloodthirsty killers.

Name: Scout
Species:Jolteon
Appearance: Scout is just a normal-looking Jolteon, nothing special; except that she still wears a black leather collar from when she was owned by a trainer.
Personality: Scout is very hyper and energetic, though not in the classic "cute" way; she gets bored easily and gets into fights or runs in circles when she gets too bored. She's very loyal and definitely a pack animal, if she decides somebody is the "pack leader" she will follow them everywhere, be it Pokemon or human. Scout's possibly a bit too trusting and naive, however she's a very powerful fighter and absolutely merciless.

The "s" is always in "Species," no matter what. Even if it's a singular noun.

This is why every time I see Mew being classified as the 'New Specie Pokemon' I get disturbed and have to nitpick at something >.> Like right now.

By the way, did you mean mistreatment? I don't really think maltreatment is a word...
OWAIT NEVER MIND. Checked the dictionary. Really hope they give that one to me on Friday (Regional Spelling Bee), that'll really sock them in the face...

Anyways...

Name: Mika
Species: Spiritomb (that's a Pokemon in case you're stupid)
Appearance: Nothing special
Personality: Mika is made out of 108 different beings, therefore she has many conflicting personalities, taking over at random from one another to make decisions. Some spirits in her are very moody and violent, some are very nurturing, and others are reclusive and prefer to just stay out of everyone's way. She is known for having very sudden and uncontrollable mood swings because of this.
History: Centuries ago, when the two dominant races of the land were still at peace, a young trainer found a strange, cracked stone underground, which perhaps not-so-by chance fit into a crumbling stone tower. Exactly one hundred eight souls were attracted to the stone, and when the last one fit into its place in the forming conscience, a strange, portal-like object appeared, who liked to be called Mika. A very long time passed, and war broke out. Mika was almost torn apart from the souls that wanted to fight and those that wanted peace. Her personalitites are still split after all these years.
Other: I still wonder how Spiritomb can have a classified gender if their souls aren't all the same gender...

Name: Lucky
Species: Lucario
Appearance: If you've played SSBB, he looks like the white Lucario choice when you brawl against other people((or at least not story mode))
Personality: PO, if possible? If not, I'll change.
History: N/A
Other: Cookies!

@Jason-kun: Honestly, it depends. I can't really imagine a 13 year-old bounty hunter, but who knows? The world is a weird place. I'll say that for bounty hunters, at least 18, and non-corrupt trainers, 15, corrupt trainers, 17. But these are just random numbers. If you can pull off someone younger, be my guest.
Everyone is Accepted.

Now for my form:
Name: Sleuth
Specie: Mightyena
Appearance: Like normal ones, except there's a scar over his throat.
Personality: Sleuth is serious and calm, and has lived in isolation for most of his life. he has not known love or attention, and likes to stay silent. He is always watchful, and ready for an attack. He will not hesitate to kill any in his way.
History: Sleuth was born to a breeder, who, of course, trained him to fight and kill. He was whipped into submission and beaten. Then his breeder sold him to a trainer that used his Pokemon to battle others in fight-to-the-death matches. In one match, he got the scar over his throat and nearly died, but for some reason, his opponent healed him. He can't remember who his opponent is, but had to kill it because his trainer ordered him to. Two days later, when his trainer was 'training' him, meaning beating him, Sleuth rebelled while his trainer was distracted and killed him. He then ran away.
Other:

Rah rah rah.

Name: Storm
Species: Salamence
Appearance: Com- screw this.
darksalamence.png

Personality: PO'd, because I suck.
History: Again, I suck.
Other: It's fun to stay at the WIIII EMM CEE AYYY~

I'm so sorry, I forgot about this thread!
I'm such an idiot.
Anyway, I think we'll start when we get a few more humans. We only have two, comparing to the 7 Pokemon. You can make another sign-up if you want, but you must be of different race. Meaning you can have a Pokemon, but if you make another character, it must be human. If you already have a human character though, you can make another considering the shortage.

Name: Jason Mucmings
Species: Human- None Corrupted Trainer
Appearance: Standing at a height of five foot four and a half inches, Jason isn’t very tall for his age. In fact, he’s just the opposite, being short, or so he thinks so anyways. His skin is a fairly light brown color, something similar to the color of caramel. Brown, oval shaped eyes match his skin, although not as much as they should. Jason can always be found wearing a woolen green hoody over a polo shirt of varying colors depending on the day. Blue jeans cling to his body, completing the outfit. Well not quite. Black sneakers with a metal L glued to the side match his messy black hair. A blue bandana with a picture of a silver and gold Pokéball wraps around his head, pulling his hair back slightly.
Personality: Jason is the quiet member of his family. He spends most of his time with his nose in a book, preferring not to interact with others unless the need arises. This is mostly in part of his shyness and in other parts his reluctance to get close to anyone. Although usually the “tame” one of the group, he will stand and fight if there is no one else willing to do so. He cares deeply for Pokémon, often carrying around times useful for healing. This also extends to his choice of battle partners, often using moves so as not to put other Pokémon in danger, but just enough to subdue them. Although his kindness seems good at first, it can be a weakness as this allows for him to be easily taken advantage of. Overall, he’s kind but needs to learn to toughen up a bit.
History:
Other:

Name: Mojya
Species: Tangrowth
Appearance: normal Tangrowth
Personality: Mojya isn't the most intelligent of the bunch, and is also quite slow, but he makes up for it by being a extremely friendly, meaning it's still nice to have him around, even if he's pretty damn stupid. He have no problem making new friends, or forgiving someone who did something bad. But at the same time, Mojya will never forgive anyone who hurts his friends.
History: I don't feel like writing one
Other: :c

Back
Top Bottom