• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Burning Flowers: Flora's Sprite Shop

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/it/neos
(I blame Kusari on the old ASB for the name)

Welcome to Burning Flowers! Here, I, Flora, will try my best to fit all your spriting needs!

Here are the things I can do (in whatever order) :

Devamps:
1s13ec.jpg

Recolors:
2dbwjef.png

Pokemorphs:
vdl1lk.png

Revamps:
23sd7wj.png

Splices:
t9wf9f.png

Request List:

Crits are always welcome as well!

Woah, nice to see you actually decided to resseurect it, can I be your first customer?

Please make a pokemorph with any trainer of your choice with a miltank?

Also, if possible, could I work here? I wouldn't take all the requests obviously but I can do the recolours, de/revamps and introduce lots of new effects.

@DarkArmour: Of course! Help is appreciated and adored. ^^

@Everybody: I'm gonna start working on 'em now.

List-thing:

DarkArmour: Miltank Pokemorph
The Darksmith Legacy: Glaceon devamp
ES: Phione/Celebi

Gaaaaaaah I have Latin to do so I can't do these right now. (Thank you for taking some, DarkArmour.)

@ Terry: I'll decide whether or not to let you in if you'll show me examples.

Terry: Jirachi/Mewtwo
cheesecake: pink Espeon, yellow Espeon
ES: Silver Pikachu revamp

Sure, Cryptica!

I finished the sprites, though some are crappy (I mean, seriously. That Jiratwo was ridiculously insane) :

2w71de0.png

2mq8cyf.png
(Both are in the same image. I hope you don't mind.)

21rgb6.png

Uh... Revamp crystal Typhlosion, and if I can request two I'd like the revamped Typhlosion spliced with Latias.

Sure, you can request two sprites!

I'm starting Cryptica's sprite; sorry it wasn't done earlier.

EDIT:
14mf13b.png
Colored the claws red too just because.

Back
Top Bottom