• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snow Patrol

Tarvos

helt plötsligt blev det tyst
We need less metal in this forum and more pop rock.

UK based outfit Snow Patrol released A Hundred Million Suns last year. Iono about that record (I only really like the first few songs, and what are Snow Patrol doing writing a sixteen minute song), but I really love 2006's Eyes Open (and not just because it has that one song everyone knows and has heard 2000x times, aka Chasing Cars).

Any fans?

ps Run is a winner of a song

Run is definately a winner. Me and my music group will be performing it sometime for a concert for Celiac disiese.

Yes, we need more rock and less metal.

admittedy I have only heard Chasing Cars and Run but I love both of them

so I shall have a listen to some of their other stuff at some point :D

I really love Snow Patrol. My sister listens to them all the time, and when I'm all away at uni and miss home, I play them to make myself feel better. Pathetic, I know, but it works.

Eyes Open is one of my favourite albums ever; You're All I Have, The Finish Line and Shut Your Eyes are all gorgeous, and pretty much everything else on the album is great, too. It's one of the few albums I can think of where I like every song

Final Straw isn't as good, but has some really, really good songs; I especially like Chocolate, Ways & Means and Spitting Games.

And A Hundred Million Suns is really great (even though I can never remember the title and keep calling it "A Hundred Thousand Stars" or "A Million Billion Astrological Bodies" and pretty much every variation thereof) and I especially love Take Back the City and The Planets Bend Between Us. And the album art and inlay-booklet-thingy are really, really pretty :3

I've only listened to Run, Spitting Games, Chasing Cars, How To Be Dead and Final Straw, I liked all of them but have heard that those are their only good songs so did not bother with listening to more stuff from them, and now I can't be bothered to get new musics anymore these days.

I heard 'Run' for the first time a while ago, and have been meaning to get into Snow Patrol - from what few songs I've heard, they sound really awesome. Run is a really really beautiful song.

And also I know basically no music apart from obscure people nobody really gives a damn about. I'm interested that people here seem to like them...

Will look into My Eyes now for sure.

Back
Top Bottom