• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Help a begginer... Please? (UU)

cubone man

I'm open to critisism but don't kill me with it... (first rmt on this forum)

Roserade @ Lum Berry Timid, Natural cure 100 SpA / 156 SpD / 252 Speed
-Sleep Powder
-Toxic Spikes
-Shadow Ball
-Leaf Storm
My lead her purpose is to put the opponent to sleep then set up Toxic Spikes. The other moves are so I don;t get stopped by a taunter.

Clefable @Toxic Orb Careful, Magic Guard 200 HP / 52 Atk / 100 Def / 152 SpD
-Protect
-Wish
-Reflect
-Facade
My support pokemon. Being unaffected by the poisoning is good and gives facade a big boost.

Electrode @ Hasty, Soundproof 120 Atk / 174 SpA / 216 Speed
-Explosion
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice
-Magnet Rize
My revenge killer. Using Magnet Rize he has no weaknesses and T-bolt+HPi=a makeshift boltbeam for coverage. Explosion is a last ditch effort.

Mismagius @Leftovers Calm, Levitate 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SpD
-Mean Look
-Perish Song
-Protect / Pain Split
-Shadow Ball
Miasmagius is the bulkiest Perish Trapper so I thought I'd like to try it out. Shadow ball is so I don't get stopped completely by a taunter.

Steelix @ leftovers relaxed, rock head 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Roar
Stops Raiku in it's tracks and sets up stealth rocks then roars for some residual damage. Earthquake & Stone edge have good coverage when used together.

TAUROS!!! @Liechi Berry Jolly, Anger Point 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
-Substitute
-Return
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide / Stone Edge
Send in after counters are KOed, Substitute down and then sweep. (Anger Point boost is always accepted though.)

Rate :grin:

Last edited:
I can see what that guy said when he said your team were random. First point, what are pokemon like Clefable, Tauros and Electrode even doing there in the first place? Theres a reason you never see them in other peoples teams.

... DarkArmour, learn to read. No, really.

Sludge Bomb sucks; Sleep Powder is inaccurate and so, also sucks; I'd go with Energy Ball over Leaf Storm; do you have a reason for the lum berry?

Clefable looks okay, but I would replace Reflect with something that can hit ghosts.

eh sure @ Electrode

No idea as to Mismagius. I think using it to perish trap is probably doing it a disservice, though.

... sure, why not for Golduck.

No comment for Tauros.

actually atm sleep powder is the most accurate sleep move not named spore or dark void so it doesn't suck :|

also lol @ DarkArmour's 'wtf clefable' comment, especially since it's part of the reason for the UU redo

Also, Raikou tears through this team and you're missing anything that can even use Stealth Rock. Perhaps replacing Golduck (whom appears to be the most tacked-on member of your team) with Steelix/EQ Registeel might fix that?

How about the standard steelix?

Steelix @ leftovers relaxed, rock head 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Roar

Took sludge bomb off of roserade...
the lum berry is for other sleep leads like venusaur.

Roserade doesn't get Serene Grace.... It gets either Poison Point or Natural Cure, and Poison Point sucks, while Natural Cure lets it heal status on switch. Why use a lum berry?

Back
Top Bottom