• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt [OU] First Attempt at a Less Failure Team

Dragon

disaster pigeon
Pronoun
she
hai thar. Erm, I've recently got into competitive, so I don't know too much about it so yeah pffft. Erm.. halp plz. I go on Shoddy, I've won a few times, but yeah. =P

(Salamence) (F) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk/6 Spd/252 SAtk
Lonely nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
Killed a damn lot of crap with her. *hugs*
---

(Charizard) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 6 Atk/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Mild nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Aerial Ace
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Roost
I think there's a bit of things I can change, but not really sure what.
---

(Swampert) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 152 HP/252 Def/106 SAtk
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Stone Edge
Overall happy with this, but I'm thinking of changing Stone Edge.
---

(Lanturn) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 156 Atk/102 Spd/252 SDef
Lax nature (+Def, -SDef)
- Aqua Ring
- Surf
- Signal Beam
- Thunderbolt
Erm. I could probably change Lanturn for something, but...
---

(Gallade) (M) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 16 HP/252 Atk/242 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Psycho Cut
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance
- Night Slash
Mmmm.
---

(Froslass) (F) @ Icy Rock
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 26 HP/232 Atk/252 SAtk
Rash nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Avalanche
- Psychic
I couldn't think what else to give her, so I stuck an Icy Rock on her because I suck =P
---

So yeah. Bleh.

Salamence looks alright, but I would give her a Life Orb instead of Expert Belt.

With Charizard, Aerial Ace is just ew. I would recommend a Belly Drummer instead; check Smogon. Since Charizard takes 50% damage from Stealth Rock, you need a Rapid Spinner.

Why lower Attack on Swampert? Go for Sassy nature instead. Also, Stealth Rock would be better than Stone Edge there.

Replace Lanturn, probably. Forretress could work there, since you need a spinner. If you still use Lanturn, Lax Nature STINKS and you should go for Bold. Aqua Ring isn't a great choice either. Get rid of the sash, too. Walls shouldn't use sashes.

Gallade looks good.

Give Froslass Timid or Modest nature, and Choice Scarf/Specs works well on that set. Replace Avalanche with Thunderbolt, and if you use a Choice item, Psychic with Trick. Max Speed instead of Attack.

Back
Top Bottom