• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
picture.php

Welcome to my sprite shop and gallery. You may request anything that you see here:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

From left to right: Simple Splices, Complex Splices, Simple Recolors, Full Recolors, Inferni, Revamps, Devamps, Retypes, Overshades, Overworlds, Disguises, Trainers, Chao, Eggs.

From time to time, you may also see some of these. They are not, however, requestable:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

From left to right: Doublesizes, Scratches, PMD Portraits, misc. Scratches.
(Note: I may take scratches by special request through PMing)

RULES:
  1. Read the rules.
  2. Follow the rules.
  3. Break a rule and you'll have to wait until tomorrow to repost it.
  4. Do understand that I have a life, a sometimes busy one at that, and I may deny your requests or take ages doing them.
  5. You may use my sprites in your signatures, but not avatars, with credit.
  6. 5 requests at a time from everyone. You'll have to repost your request if i'm already full.
  7. No whining/telling me to remake sprites. Asking me to edit them is fine, but I'm not starting them over.
  8. Steal and die.
  9. I may take one or two workers. Three at most.
  10. Give comments or CC along with your post. Otherwise it will be ignored.
  11. No Items
  12. Final destination only.

Requests are currently open. That doesn't mean that they won't close, however.

Now post, damnit.​

Last edited:
Re: Kai's Sprites

Lovely shop you have here. Can I have a Lunatone overshade and a Solrock Inferno?

If you don't want to take them both, just the Solrock please, thanks.

I'll request a simple recolour thanks.

Hmm.... A shuckle with a orange body and a shell colour of your choice.

Yay! Thats great thanks! I like how you didn't do the "spikes"

Usually with infernos, I choose one type of part of the sprite to inferno, rather than the whole thing.

Cool, it works! Can I request again? If so, a hoothoot recoloured with Nidoking's colours?

Yay! one more please. Stantler recoloured green.

Last edited:

Cool, I like to sprite too!
Splice Heracross and Croagunk please, I don't mind which pokemon is the base.

Hmm...
Splice the sprite for Leftovers and Amulet Coin.
Or is that included in the "no items" category? :P

Kai sprites? :o Or more accurately, Kai has a sprite shop? :o

Well, obviously. =P Hitler!Salamence = DDDD: And lesse... well, nice job you've done here. Chaos. Chaos are fun. Salamence chao plz.

Can I ask for two sprites? If so, I want an inferno Gallade and inferno Kyogre. If you dont want to do both thats fine you can just do one. Thank you!

Cool, I like to sprite too!
Splice Heracross and Croagunk please, I don't mind which pokemon is the base.
It's done. I'll have it uploaded soon.

Hmm...
Splice the sprite for Leftovers and Amulet Coin.
Or is that included in the "no items" category? :P
Hehe. I could try it, but I'm not too good with small sprites though. Or was that a joke?

Salamence chao plz.
Sure thing.

Can I ask for two sprites? If so, I want an inferno Gallade and inferno Kyogre. If you dont want to do both thats fine you can just do one. Thank you!
No comment, no sprites. Sorry.

Last edited:

That salamence hitler one you did is funny. Is that a scratch? Also a Rhypherior with blue body and light blue "armour"

Back
Top Bottom