• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[open] The Great Viridian Party Mystery

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/it/neos
Dear Sir or Madam,

You are invited to attend one of the biggest parties in Kanto’s history! The Elite Four is sponsoring a grand party in the beautiful Viridian City. However, in order to get into it, you must be dressed as the Pokémon of your choice. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Lance

As stated in the letter you received, a great party is going to be held in Viridian City. You’re absolutely excited to go (or maybe you were forced to) and start making your costume right away.

It was a big mistake to hold this party in Viridian City, however. Obviously, with Team Rocket’s headquarters located nearby, something’s gonna go wrong. And it did.

Team Rocket has gotten a hold of some delightful samples of Pokémon DNA. As the party goes on, some may sneak into it and chance upon a random civilian – possibly you. They may inject said civilian with the Pokémon DNA that matches their outfit. Although it doesn’t seem to do anything at first, after a short period of time, the Pokémon genes will slowly replace some of the human genes, giving them some abilities and/or physical attributes of the Pokémon. Additionally, on occasion the victim will be brainwashed, thinking that they have been a member of Team Rocket for years and volunteered for the experiment.

Can the party-goers find out what in Mew’s name is going on here and stop Team Rocket? Or will the entire party be turned into Team Rocket’s servants?

Rules:

~General roleplaying rules apply, people.
~Grammar is amazing and if you don’t use it properly then I am going to chop off your arms so you can’t make our eyes bleed.
~If you try to use/have a legendary I will run you through with a stake. Not even for a costume.
~If you were wondering why you can’t have a legendary costume it’s because they’re so elusive only a select few would know what they even look like.
~Be nice to the other members or I won’t be nice to you at all.
~Don’t go overboard with the Pokémon abilities please.

Skeleton:

Name:
Costume: (your Pokemon costume. Describe it please)
Appearance: (without the costume please unless you've been fused with a Pokemon)
Personality:
Bio: *optional*

Profile will be put up later because the world revolves around my little sister. [/sarcasm]

Members:

Partygoers:
Flareth~Mia
Dragon~Renata
link008~Diego
Mewtwo~Reserved
shadow_lugia~Gera
Chewy the Crispy Crunch~Eddie
RandomTyphoon~Adivina
Blaziking~Reserved
Blastoise428~Mark
Jason-kun~...er...Jason

Rockets:
Me~Jess
Darksong~Kaitlin
Oreku~Ben

Last edited:
Re: [open]

Name: Mia (can't think of a last name...so....)
Side: Party Goer
Costume: It is a Skitty costume. She is wearing Skitty Cat ears and a Skitty tail. She is wearing a pink blouse with a pink skirt. She is wearing yellowish shoes, like the color of a Skitty's paws.
Appearance: Well, when she is begging to fuse, her ears and tail won't come off. She has brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: Serious, but not too serious, because she can take jokes. When she gets fused, some moments she may chase after objects, like Skitty.

Sounds awesome.

Name: Renata
Side: Hardcore partier (wait this is a side?)
Costume: SALAMENCE SALAMENCE SALAMENCE Renata is a hardcore copsplayer Ren is wearing stupidly realistic Salamence wings, and a limp tail. She has a headband with Salamence ear-crest things, or whatever. She's wearing a light blue shirt with a hard chest-area and pants of the same colour.
Appearance: Vai is around five feet tall, and has dark brown hair and eyes. She is East Asian, and always holding a drink, be it alcoholic or not.
Personality: Rather rash, and friendly. One would get the impression Renata is drunk, if she wasn't so young and if her eyes weren't so sharp.

And.. this is totally NOT me *shifty eyes*

This is surprisingly like the idea I had for The Experiments at first, except with brainwashing. o_O

Name: Kaitlin Tigris
Side: Rocket with Pokémon DNA
Costume: Marowak; her costume comes with the skull and bone, and brown clothing patterned like a Marowak's skin as well.
Appearance: Fused with Pokémon DNA, some changes have started to appear. Her skin is obtaining a darker shade and she likes to play with stick-like objects. Her hazel eyes are gaining a hint of red, and her long, blond hair is becoming shorter and more bone-white. She is also growing shorter, little by little, and also gaining a tail. She tends to wear clothes that are closer to Marowak's skin color now.
Personality: Rash and impatient, it's hard for Kaitlin to wait for anything. If she thinks hard, though, she can devise excellent strategies. Kaitlin enjoys writing and drawing, and tries to do one of the two during her spare time. Intelligent but serious, sometimes Kaitlin isn't that friendly.
Bio: Like her comrade, Jesssica Mori, she was one of the first to be injected.

Last edited:

This is surprisingly like the idea I had for The Experiments at first, except with brainwashing. o_O

When I saw this RP I was seriously wondering if we have a slight case of the bandwagon disorder here. First Final Fantasy, now human-Pokemon hybrids...

Name: Diego
Side: We're gonna party like it's 1889 1999 2009 (because it is)!
Costume: Aggron; All gray shirt and pants, with plates on his torso, a cardboard and plastic helmet that looks like Aggron's head, with his face visible through the mouth, long gray gloves with metallic-colored rings at the ends and claws on the middle, index, and ring fingers, boots that look like Aggron's feet, and metallic rings like on Aggron's legs.
Appearance: Stands at around 5' 7", somewhat on the heavy set side, with a swarthy skin tone, very dark brown hair, and black eyes.
Personality: An unpredictable, jolly, and social type, who holds alcohol very well, without too much of a change in behavior. He is not quick to anger, and seems rather aloof much of the time when something serious is happening. He is overall out for a good time above all(but who isn't?).

Last edited:

Name: Mysti Endris
Side: Partygoer!
Costume: Shiny Umbreon...
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other: Please make this a reserve, it is bedtime >.>

Name: Gera
Side: Pwnsome party-goer :3
Costume: She is dressed as an Alakazam. Obviously, it looks like an Alakazam costume, that kind of fits around her snugly since it was made by one of those tailors that you can hire to make outfits specially for you. The mustache is made out of fake fur, but it feels real enough to not be noticed. She has two eyeholes that are shaped like Alakazam's actual eyes, but her eyes aren't that shape so you can see a bit of skin around the edges. And she is indeed holding two actual spoons from the kitchen drawer where the silverware is kept. The head is seperate from the rest of the costume so that she can eat without having to change clothes, although she would have to take the entire thing off to use the bathroom.
Appearance: Gera's hair is black, long, and curly, and she has to stuff it in the ears and cheeks of the costume to fit it in. She is slim and looks very fragile. Her hips jut out since her body is like this, which means most jeans fit oddly as they can hardly fit around the hips and show her stomach, but when she goes one size up they constantly slip down.
Personality: Gera is very smart, one of the reasons Alakazam is among her favorite Pokemon. She loves Psychic types in general. She tries to make jokes in things, but they don't always work. She can also be serious, though. When she gets angry, she gets very stubborn and uncooperative, but is generous otherwise.

Name: Eddie
Side: Party-goer
Costume: Mudkip
Appearance: -will come later-
Personality: -will come later-
Bio: -will come later-
Other: Could you please reserve my spot; I have to get off the computer soon. Thanks.

Name:Adivina
Side: PARRRRTY!Woot!*and damnit link008, I t'was gonna use that!*
Costume:The design of a Houndoom, complete with ivory horns, a skull necklace, a pair of black tights, and a slinky low-cut black blouse.
Appearance:Her horns stay in her long brown hair, and her skin stays that olive color. She is of Latin orign, yet has startling blue eyes that turn a bloodred color when see changes.
Personality:Not too much of the social type, Adivina keeps to herself. In spanish, Adivina mean "mind-reader" in reference of the way she can figure a person out quicky.
Bio:no bio. not now. or evar.

Cruuuuuuuuuuud, I was in such a rush to get off that I forgot to finish the title.

All accepted/reserved, title changed. ^^;

Now for my profile:

Name: Jessica Mori
Side: Rockets, with Pokemon DNA
Costume: Jess has a Pachirisu costume on, with blue ears and a Pachirisu tail. The costume is a cute white dress with blue shoes.
Appearance: Jess, though being one of the first to be injected, is still going through some appearance changes; her ears and tail have already appeared, causing her to remove those ares from her costume. Her hair, once a medium-brown color, is slowly getting lighter, although her eyes are still the bright green that they were.
Personality: Jess is hyperactive and bouncy, loving to have a good time.

(Because my friend would make an adorable Rocket.

Also, @ Darksong: My bio holds the answer.)

Name: Mark
Side: Party-goer person thing guy
Costume: His costume, a Slowking, is a large, stuffed, pink suit along with a hat that greatly resembles a Slowking's crown, complete with jewels and horns. It has a large red-and-white striped ruff on the neck, and Mark had his face painted for the party. Completing his costume, Mark has attached a fake tail in the back.

Appearance: Mark has dark brown hair and medium blue eyes, and has a rather average build for someone his age. His glasses, with rounded-rectangular frames, are usually rather low on his nose, and Mark is forever taking them off and cleaning them.

Personality: Mark is generally quiet around strangers, but seeing as he would be wearing a costume, decided to go. On the other hand, if he knows you, it's sometimes hard to shut him up.
Bio: *optional**not very motivated right now*

Okay, I'm ready now.

Name: Eddie
Side: Party-goer
Costume: Mudkip. Okay, so here's how the head goes. It has the little orange things on the cheeks, and the fin on the head. From the mouth down is Mudkip's light blue mouthy thingy. The body part is all blue, except the middle part is a light blue. The arms and hands are also a normalish blue colour, as are the feet and the legs. Finally, there's the giant tail fin.
Appearance: Uh, well, I'm an Asian. Okay, obviously I have black hair. It's smooth and straight, and bangs go down to my eyes. My sideburns go down to my ears, while the hair on the back of my head goes down to my neck. I'm about 5 feet tall, and I'm pretty skinny.
Personality: I'm usually really curious and inquisitive, and also sometimes immature and silly. I'm also always hyper and stuff, and sometimes am really weird. Sometimes I can be annoying, though.
Bio: I was born in Snowpoint City and heard about the party so I came. Uh, yeah....

Name: Jason
Side: Hardcore Partygoer
Costume: A hardcore partier, this male can be seen wearing a Shuckle outfit. Pink spotted fur covers the top, the bottom being a white robe to finish it off. He has a pink hat sewed in the shape of the head.
Appearance: Jason has been fused with his Pokémon. His naturaly black hair has been dyed pink, his brown eyes turned blue. His costume has also been torn off, revealing blue jeans and a buttoned up pink shirt
Personality: Although he doesn't look like it, Jason is a hardcore partgoer. Although he's often quiet, when with friends he tends to be more outgoing. However, it is awfuly hard to befriend him.
Bio: *optional*

Name: Ben Kami
Side: (Rockets, or party-goer?) Rocket, with pokemon DNA
Costume: (your Pokemon costume. Describe it please) Toxicroak, generic full body foam costume, however, it has pieces torn off from where changes have happened.
Appearance: (without the costume please unless you've been fused with a Pokemon)About 6 feet tall, has black spiky hair that resembles that of the Cooltrainer sprite. Hands have become webbed with the backhand spike, throat pouch has appeared, and skin is starting to take that oh-so-familiar poison purple-ish tint.
Personality:Quiet, Ben keeps to himself most of the time, he is very knowledgeable, he has a quick wit, and it has been said his tongue is as venomous as Toxicroak itself.
Bio: *optional

Back
Top Bottom