• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Mafia: Day XIII

Who dies today?

• Chiropter

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Bobino

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Negrek

busy dizzy lazy
Staff member
On the thirteenth day of the game, there are so few players left that you could count them all on your fingers. At least one Mafia must remain; the trainers gathered in the central square seem unsure whether they want to cluster together for some form of comfort in these bleak times, or to spread far apart, driven away from one another by paranoia. For good or ill, the game is coming to a close, but for now, at least, they have to keep up their grisly work of nomination and execution. The fact that a large number of the players have fallen silent by now, whether out of despair or simply resignation to the inevitable (or as a ploy to confuse the innocents) certainly doesn't help their chances at finding the killers.

As far as finding goes, though, they at least won't have to go far to discover NWT's most unfortunate fate. The Mafia hasn't even bothered to drag her mutilated corpse away from the square. A couple of the remaining trainers volunteer to take care of it, while the rest queasily stand and wait, staring at the executioner and thinking about the odds of that blade slicing through their own throat this day.

NWT is dead. He was not Mafia.

Forty-eight hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Okay. So another innocent dead. Here is what remains of Walker's suspect list:

Grass King
Full Metal Cookies
Chiropter
Animorph

Personally, I've got a nagging feeling that Chiropter could be Mafia. He seems to be the only really good player we have left at the moment, so no one wants to nominate him. However, on the other hand, since he is, as I mentioned, the best player we have left, why haven't the mafia taken him out yet?

However, Animorph posts occasionally, but, in my opinion, never really contributes to the discussion.

FMC. I can't really remember her posting at all during the game, so either; she's using the ‘don't post to avoid suspicion’ method, or she doesn't really care about the game anymore, and is therefore deadweight.

I'm not sure who to nominate at the moment, but I'll probably post again later with my nomination.

Gah, dead person.

Okay, anyway, I don't want to die, so I nominate Bobino. Not that it really matters now, with the mafia outnumbering us.

Nominations are as scarce as ever in the midst of the cowed trainers. Chiropter, who appears to have garnered quite a bit of suspicion for himself lately, once again stands accused. In the end, though, it is another silent bystander who is to take the executioner's blow: Bobino, who for several weeks has looked on, silent and largely unnoticed, merely watching the drama unfold.

It would appear, though, that his apathy was no mere ruse to turn away prying eyes; once the executioner's grisly work is done, Bobino's loudred costume fades away to reveal another innocent face.

Bobino is dead. He was not Mafia.

Forty-eight hours for night actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom