• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Rocket

Zuu

printf("%s\n", user_title);
Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket.

WeezingGolbatMukArbokPersianSandslash

Discuss. Best team or best team? Love 'em? Hate 'em?

Last edited:
Fuck yeah, Team Rocket!

Actually I like Galactic a bit better, but Rocket has better Pokemon/uniforms/hair!

They made the game amusing. :(

They're better than Team Aqua. :(

Team Rocket's awesome too though! They even get bonus points for poison-types!

Go go, Team Rocket! Golbat is awesome, Arbok is awesome, Muk is cool, Sandslash is awesomely cool, Persian is coolly awesome (o.O), and Weezing kicks ask. That is all.

Yes, Persian is COOLLY AWESOME~

It was never hard for me to get through Team Rocket's bases and things, they use many poison types and I ALWAYS have a Psychic type on my team, it's tradition and of course it sweeps Team Rocket completely.

EVERYONE IS BETTER THAN AQUA. They want to increase the sea, which means more Tentacool, of course they are the worse.

Anyone else like Slowpoke Tails? They are so yummy.

Team SNAGEM is *much* better.

My Eric Damon fics were originally meant to explain what happened to Giovanni prior to GSC. My theory was that Giovanni was dead, so I made a story about it.

Giovanni disguised himself as Earl, the head of the Pokemon Academy. That is my theory. It actually has evidence to support it too. For example, Giovanni disappears in the G/S/C games. Earl's Japanese name is Giovanni, while Giovanni's Japanese name is Sakaki, which is typically a surname or last name. Since people always refered to him by his last name, it would make since for him to take on his first name when hiding. He acts all weird because he doesn't want someone recognizing him. And don't even bring up the Anime or Manga, because they are seperate continuities.

Slowpoke Tails are nice :)

I brought 99 on Gold because I was superstitious and thought they'd be lucky XD

And I ended up selling them all XD

180px-Onetwo.gif

What more is there to to say?
My personal favourite is actually Galactic, they're the only team I've actually faced, and THIS.

Back
Top Bottom