• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Shiny Eterna Forest

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
Yay! I like chaining bugs~

Welcome to my NEW art thread with almost-never-before-seen pictures. SOMETIMES I will take requests, but I don't usually do them because I'm lazy.

Anyway, feel free to comment and critique, unless I specifically say not to critique it (this goes for most Naruto fanart). And yes, I DO know that most of my pictures have bad quality because I'm not nearly as good as people like FMC who draw stuff with their own style.

FREEWILL PICS

Karus
The above picture is based on another I found while searching "snarling wolf."

Howling Suikun

From back when I was still obsessed with this guy.

Directly viewed from the book!

The color scheme on this didn't turn out so well.

My first drawing of Kimikentrolociraptorcondawolf
^No critique. Before you say anything, it's not a girl xD

This picture is in no way serious. I can only draw humans that look like these.

A creature I call a Tokamak

Yay!

A black mouse who I plan to use in a story.

Random ice dragon.

Birdy!

REQUEST PICS

Mewtwo 1

Objection! 1

DarkArmour 1

DarkArmour 2

Clockwork Dragons 1

Now bring on the comments and occasional requests! (see below)

This week until Monday I will be able to do up to 3 requests at a time, so hang on to your seats. ALSO: I don't usually color my pictures, and I only do if I feel like I REALLY want to. Expect black and white.

Last edited:
Wow, nice drawings ^.^
If there is an occasional request, can I suggest a Mewtwo, Shiny Umbreon, and white Lucario all in one picture? Thankies =D

I now officially have five pictures to draw.

Four of which are of Kimikentrolociraptorcondawolf (ground/rock/dark/steel type). But i'll do your requests first.

I probably should have put this on the front page, but I only occasionally do requests in color.

Hi Crypt, can I request? If so, a Wobbefet standing against an enormous arceus which towers above it. The wobbefet needs to be using barrier and with its goofy smileon its face, thanks.

Those drawings are amazing. Like your drawing of Arceus.

Can you draw a lone Cubone staring up into the sky off the edge of a cliff with a tear in its eye?

Thanks! Its amazing anyways.

Can you draw my fakemon?
11gjf2a.jpg

Nice fakemon drawing ^

Is it pokemon only? If not, a drawing of Samus with a shadow behind her, but the shadow has Dark Samus in it?

Have you noticed the title says "requests closed?"

It's okay though. I'll do Clockwork Dragon's request eventually, but I can't draw Samus or anything because I can't draw humans other than stick figures.

Birdy!
Uh, those stamps in the corner are scary? :D

And that wasn't a failpic, it was a lolpic >:(

Dragon has no useful comments >_<

It's a failpic because the person in the corner is has FAILED.

The stamps are because... I got a new stamper and wanted to try it out XD

Yes, it was a lolpic too...

Back
Top Bottom