• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My brothers site.

Mathew

Posting here was a mistake I didn't realize you were all angry weiredos!

As seen here "but a few people have also been mass murderers."
What is wrong with me posting my site without being told it sucks or uncomplete so screw me??

Last edited:
Wow. Half of the links are broken, and the other half are either dead ends or fatal PHP script errors. D:

For the love of God, don't put pages up which have no content on them. For example, the 'Hacks' page.

The broken HTML tag at the bottom (ass='clear'>). Is that meant to be a pun, or is that you being careless with code?

Clean up the 404 pages.

The GBA Tools page takes you to a new page, which I presume is in Spanish. It may not be clear to you, but the majority of members on here speak English as their first language.

dude stop flipping out the gba tools links to wah because I don't got time to upload em all. and the ass=clear thing was an accident it used to be class=clear i didn't notice till now and It is not complete yet jeez give us a break.

ps.don't spam/hack the forums this time or I will have to do something mean to you no matter what it takes.

Why are you advertising if the site isn't even complete? Also, why do you automatically assume that we will spam your forums, then go on to assume that you will be able to 'do something mean' to us if we do? o.o

I meant to Lorem Ipsum because I had proof of ip addresses and links.
and a few people have advertised uncompleted.

...you have proof of IP addresses and links? What are you talking about, exactly?

A few people may have advertised an uncompleted site, but a few people have also been mass murderers.

But I don't want to poke globe!

You/Your brother should seriously make it Pokéglobe, because the é defines it as a Pokémon website.

Anyway, you should take the advice the others have given. If links lead to useless, 'under construction' pages or whatever, don't put them up.

You really don't understand what we're getting at, do you?
And by the way my first post was a head's up on what was wrong. Obviously if you don't see what is wrong with what I pointed out, you/r brother shouldn't be owning a website.

It's nice to know that you can't grasp the idea that a few people doing something doesn't make it correct. :)

In all honesty, I wouldn't recommend owning a website until you can take criticism.

Also, just don't bother putting a site up if it isn't finished. And if you do, then don't give it links which lead nowhere. What's the point? If you only have three pages of unoriginal content, then what the hell is going to be the niche of your site that will make people want to come back?

Back
Top Bottom