• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Void of Sprites

Lost Guitar

-Solar Powered-
Welcome to my sprite shop, where I make sprites that generally suck.
I do:
Splices: (no example)

Recolours:
20k21av.jpg

Hacked:
douum0.jpg

Gritzy desert:
2nbykvs.jpg

Metallic Reflection:
2rp8byv.jpg

Mirage:
eleipe.jpg

Lineless: (no example)

Siamese: (no example)

Retypes: (no example)

More types coming later.

Suggestions being taken.
CC or comments wanted otherwise no sprite.
You may use them in your signature/avatar only with credit.
Steal my sprites and you'll be caught. No, really.

Last edited:
I'd like to start by saying that none of the examples here are rather creative in any way. I mean, I expect that they can all be done with some photoshop effects. You should probably start off by 2-way splicing, It's not too hard and is the first step along the spriter's path. After you start doing that, I'll probably request from here.

Read Butterfree's spriting guide on it. It may be a lot of text, but burrow your way through and it really can help.

^ I partly agree but if thats what he feels free doing, yeah.
There are some cool effects in there.
Hacked Steelix please.

Whoah, cool sprites there. I could never do that. Can I have a Hacked Umbreon and a Metallic Reflection Umbreon? But make the metal blackish, just for a new thing to do.

Whoah, cool sprites there. I could never do that. Can I have a Hacked Umbreon and a Metallic Reflection Umbreon? But make the metal blackish, just for a new thing to do.

You're joking right? You're in a different league to me. I've seen your sprite shop and mine are nothing to yours.

Oh, really? Because, I do everything in Paint because I don't have Photoshop(but I wish I did, because I am making my own Manga book and I want digital coloring) But anyways, nice black metallic!

Now, make a Metallic Reflection of a cookie Mew, and make it pinkish!

And I'm glad you think well of my sprites.
I also made my avatar, but someone else animated it. It was Darksong.

2qch469.jpg

Aagh! I GAVE IT A BACKGROUND AND...AND...it actually looks okay. Like a cave marking or something. Hmmm... strange, i'll work on this and experiment.

Back
Top Bottom