• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guy on YouTube with over 6000 videos of himself smoking.

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
http://www.youtube.com/user/CONRADCIGARSPIPES

Saw this at another forum. Currently, this guy has uploaded 6103 videos of himself smoking a pipe and/or cigar in various outfits. Anyone who is a fan of pointlessness will be amazed.

Just thought I'd share. Discuss. (Though I can't imagine what anyone'd say other than "Ok, what the hell".)

Shit. If only I could do something like that to get more than 9 subscribers.

WTF? Who would videotape themselves smoking anyway? Either he's on crack before and thinks he's videotaping something else, or he is just some guy who has multiple accounts and comments on his own videos and rates them all five stars. Either way, he should just get off YouTube or get a life. Or maybe some people find it arousing to see an old fat guy smoking.
EDIT: Okay, I have support for the second.
Some random guy on one of this guy's videos said:
keep up the good work conrad!!! good choice of music too!

Last edited:
Maybe people trying to quit smoking find that watching someone else smoke reduces their cravings.

Generally someone with a smoking addiction who watches someone else smoke will have their own cravings increase. So that's out the window.

Anywho, at least this guy found something to do. Better smoke to death and film it than other things.

Back
Top Bottom