• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite Rival?

Thorne

It's feeding time
Which one of the five/six rivals, Blue, Silver, Wally, Brendan/May and Pearl is your favourite?
Wally have to be my favourite, most likely thanks to Pokémon-X, and their green-loving reflection of the sick young boy, and if I think outside of that comic, I find him kinda.. cute.
Although Pearl isn't far behind, he's pretty damn awesome.

Diamond, because me Gold turned out to be the Prototype that doesn't hold saves. Wonder if I could sell it...

Diamond, because me Gold turned out to be the Prototype that doesn't hold saves. Wonder if I could sell it...

Did you even post this in the right thread? because I can't see if it have anything with the thread subject to do.

My favourite rival has to be Silver. He was so awesome. In the manga from what I know the part where he comes in is supposed to be epic. But, I'm too lazy to read the Manga. Too many chapters. x_X

pearl is a pretty cool guy
also in the anime he's kinda cool too..

Nandayonandayonandatendayo?
Yeah, he's totally badass in the anime, he's pretty cool in the games too, he's also the strongest trainer in any game, at least in Platinum, his starter is lvl 85 as max.

Last edited:
Pearl. Its funny when you beat him. He's a sore loser lol XD. He's just like "Are you telling me I lost?!?" And I usually say in my head 'Yep. You lost. Welcome to the club.'

Silver is a cold blooded, red haired boy who treats his pokemon like &*&(*^
That's why you've gotta love him!
Pearl's a close second, he's called Terry on me Diamond

Silver! Or ??? as I like to call him :3

lol that reminded me of the hair cut place in that game I got my slowpoke a hair cut X3

Back
Top Bottom