• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Durr" Thread.

Ice tiger

Has claimed your vital regions.
Okay, so this is like the 'grr' 'fwee!' and 'O_o' threads, but in this one its about brain fart, or 'Der' moments, like say you were unable to find something when you were staring right at it, or tried to put the milk in the cupboard, and so on.

So today I was fixing a hot dog, and I tried to screw the relish lid onto the bun bag o.o

Last edited:
Re: The "Der" Thread.

Well, there was the time when my friend was looking right at me, and I waved and yelled her name and she totally did not notice me. XP

goddammit, I was hoping for a thread about masculine German nouns

when ever I go into Basement To get something non food related I go to the freezer
*gets good idea for post* *forgets good idea for post*

Well I'm always looking at something and not being able to see it. One time I put Itallian Seasoning in the freezer after making pizza.

Lessee...

I've been looking for my glasses and ring when I'm wearing them

I'll ask someone what day of the week it is VERY often. Seriously, I can never remember.

I'll forget my password for something (I use variations of the same thing for every account I have)

I'll get mad at someone for forgetting the words to a song (A pet peeve of mine is when someone gets the words wrong)... and then get the very same words wrong.

I've seriously forgotten English before. It's my first language. (Of course, I was having a HUGE panic attack at the time, so perhaps it's not so durr-ish)

I've had to ask someone not how old they are, but how old I am.

There are probably more.

I put milk in the cupboard many times... Luckily noticing before it sits there and rots.
And walking down the hall to get something from the pantry and forgetting what I was doing, so I brushed my teeth >.<

BRIEFKASTEN!!!!!!
<3
German rocks~
It made Barbie Girl bearable (Seriously go listen to the barbie girl song in german X3, or ninety nine balloons)
Awhile ago I looked at a bucket of nails and thought it looked like a lovely place to sleep

Ich bin Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil!

Schnell, schnell, Kartoffelkopf!

Ich heisse* Oberleutnant von Genschler!

Una iglesia muy grande!

*Bitches who can't use the esset -

Off topic anyone?

I put ice cream in the fridge once, it kind of half melted <-<

MD said:
Ich bin Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil!

ahahaha this is the only german I know i love you haha

As for 'durr' moments, I'm always constantly tripping over my wastebin in my room, no matter where it is. I always trip over it.

Although that could be attributed to my er, skill at walking over a completely flat, smooth surface and tripping over anyway.

Back
Top Bottom