• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Is the Jirachi I got at the GTS hacked??

GalladeMaster

< The 'Master of Disaster' is awesome.
Its trainer memo is:Brave nature. sep. 30,2008 Mining Museum Apparently met at Lv.20 Proud of its power. Likes spicy food.

What seemed suspicious was that this guy found it at the mining museum.
Please tell me is it is hacked, I don't like hacked things.

The person hacked it, and made the Jirachi come from a fossil he ressurected. I've never heard of that happening... but it's the only solution.

You should be able to tell by yourself that this is 100% hacked.

I probably have some spare non-hacked Jirachi. If I don't, I could always get more.

Hey, um, my comment on "spare non-hacked Jirachi" was intended to mean that I wouldn't mind trading you a legitimate one. Might take me a week to pick one up again, but I really wouldn't mind and they're entirely legit: I have the Colosseum bonus disc and it lets you get one per RSE file.

Database errors. They happen a lot. Just ... either ignore them and wait for someone else to notice or hit the report button on one of them and say that the same thing posted twice.

How do you tell if a Jirachi is real? Is it's id number and OT something specific? I got one off the GTS that arrived from Hoenn at lv. 7, its OT is AAAAAAA, and its ID is 19294.

How do you tell if a Jirachi is real? Is it's id number and OT something specific? I got one off the GTS that arrived from Hoenn at lv. 7, its OT is AAAAAAA, and its ID is 19294.
Level 5, met in a fateful encounter. Don't remember the other stuff offhand.

One of the default AR codes for RuSa generates that Jirachi, yes.

Back
Top Bottom