• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

yay! pokemon Diamond!

ultraviolet

sorry, i'm never going to stop being mad about it.
Staff member
Pronoun
she/her
so it's my birthday on the 30th, but my parents gave me a present early!

A black DS lite with pokemon Diamond! :D

...I finally got it a year after everyone else did.

Exactly what I got for my birthday in September o.o

But yes, congratulations~ Have you started the game yet? Which starter you going to go for?

Enjoy the game, and have a good birthday. :D

I got it in April, I think, and got to the Elite Four after about two days.

And The Suicune, you've had it that long but have only just got to the second gym?

Yeah, and on Serebii, I held a thread about new colours, and ta-da! They actually got released! Do you think... Anyway, I just got Sentret! Route 202-Pokéradar! In hope of getting Shiny Zigzagoons!

Just beat him hours ago. My Level 31 Buizel beat his Level 39 Bastiodon. He used a full heal and I only used a potion. I'm buzzing now.

I started with a turtwig named Frosty... my party now is Frosty (now a Grotle), Nova (Staravia), Cleo (Luxray), Coral (pink Shellos), Muscles (Machop) and Raven (Murkrow).

Last thing I did was beat Team Galactic in the town where you go underground... I forget the name.

Is it just me or are the gym leaders hella easy in this game? I've defeated two so far without any of my 'mons fainting. Although that could be because I play my types...

I'm staying home today and I have to do an art project before I can go on my DS again... and I'm addicted to the Sinnoh Underground... 8D

I got Pearl a while back, but I'm still playing it on my old chunky ol' DS.

I thought the Gym Leaders were easier, too, but I also spent ages training because I love how the battlefields go all red in the late evening. X3

Love your names, by the way.

Thanks! (: I just caught a ponyta and named it Firebird, now I'm looking for a male Hoothoot...

Although, this one time when I was playing my boyfriend's game, I caught this pikachu in Viridian (he'd only just started the game) and I called it Fellatio, because he couldn't change it till Lavender town. xD

Thanks! (: I just caught a ponyta and named it Firebird, now I'm looking for a male Hoothoot...

Although, this one time when I was playing my boyfriend's game, I caught this pikachu in Viridian (he'd only just started the game) and I called it Fellatio, because he couldn't change it till Lavender town. xD

Heh. I remember once in Red I accidentally said Yes to giving a Caterpie a nickname but didn't want to, so I just named it CATERPIE and figured that was fine. Of course, I ended up with a Butterfree called CATERPIE until I made it to Lavender. X3

so it's my birthday on the 30th, but my parents gave me a present early!

...I finally got it a year after everyone else did.
My Lite is black. And since I got it the Red and Silver ones have come out, both of which I prefer.

Anyway, yay for you!

Heeey congrats. :)

D/P are pretty good but the lack of Fire types annoyed me to no end; especially with all the Bronzor and Bronzong the NPC's use. D<

I've had Diamond for more than a year and just now have I passed "400 owned". There's 91 left!

Back
Top Bottom