• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

QI

It is quite fun. :D

(Especially when it features two nearly-identical men spontaneously kissing. And I'm not even a slash fangirl.)

They made a mistake in one of the only times I heard them reference Iceland, though! :( They said the penis museum was in Reykjavík, when it's in Húsavík. Unforgivable!

I adore QI more than words can say. I want to marry Stephen Fry and have his babies (spot all the things wrong with that!). <3

I don't watch it as much as the other stuff on Dave (UK channel where all the deliciously satirical stuff is... yes, it's the only channel I watch *shifty eyes*) but I do like QI~

Stephen Fry is pretty awesome. 8D

It's good for a laugh on a Friday evening, but tbh I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. Still, any show hosted by Steven Fry and regular'd by Jo Brand is doin' something rite.

They said the penis museum was in Reykjavík, when it's in Húsavík. Unforgivable!
Stop it. Now.

Your country is already awesome enough without a penis museum. Next thing you know, Iceland will have an army of giant mecha and a mountain range made of ice-cream.

I don't watch it as much as the other stuff on Dave (UK channel where all the deliciously satirical stuff is... yes, it's the only channel I watch *shifty eyes*) but I do like QI~

Dave is made of everything that is right with the world (except the frequent ad breaks, but we can't have everything); Top Gear and Whose Line? Yes please.

...thinking about it, it seems like a requirement for a programme to be on Dave is that it should feature men that can effortlessly be slashed.

Dave's one of the things I miss most when I'm away at Uniland ):

My favourite part of watching QI is yelling out the obvious answers and being thrilled when the alarm goes off.

...thinking about it, it seems like a requirement for a programme to be on Dave is that it should feature men that can effortlessly be slashed.
Oh dear god danni I now have some kind of Top Gear presenter slash thing stuck in my head. damn you stiggy.

My favourite part of watching QI is yelling out the obvious answers and being thrilled when the alarm goes off.
EEEEERK EEEEERK wooooh wooooh etc.

Oh, and
image.php

:P

YES
I do that ALL THE TIME my dad hates my guts. He actually refuses to watch it with me. ;;

the sheer number of threads on this forum about uk television is quite frustrating at times

no but see

i see a thread here with an interesting title and then click it to see that it's about something that has never aired over here :( it's quite depressing sometimes

sigh

we can be funny sometimes

just look at george bush, fucking hilarious

no but see

i see a thread here with an interesting title and then click it to see that it's about something that has never aired over here :( it's quite depressing sometimes

sigh
now you know how britfags feel when we go to american-dominated forums. :D

Oh God, now I can't get Hamster and Slow out of my head. Thanks for the nightmares.

They should have Frankie Boyle and/or Dara on the panel.

I watch it too!

I heard that Bill Bailey said that he won't be doing game shows any more. He's one of my favourites. :(
Who else would think that the great wall of China is made of dinosaur eggs?

Back
Top Bottom