• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Gallade's Sprite Shop.

GalladeMaster

< The 'Master of Disaster' is awesome.
Okay so heres what I do:

Color Swaps
picture.php
picture.php

pokeballs
picture.php

eggs
picture.php

Splices
picture.php

Re-types:
picture.php

Superheroes:
picture.php

Things that I don't have examples for.

Trainer cards
Shadows
Recolors
Golden
Silver
Edited Icons

So start requesting please!

Note: If you see that people haven't posted here for a long time, please keep requesting, I will always watch over this thread.

Last edited:
I like your style i-pod sprites. A i-pod sprite with Pikachu, Pichu & Raichu please.

Two words: challenge yourself.

Your mixes, recolors, and everything else that makes up your shop really is decidedly... average. Try something different and difficult, just so you can say you did it.

Try a new kind of re-type. Perhaps... a Psychic-type Cyndaquil? Things to note:

-Psychic-types are most commonly purple, but not always (Ralts, Abra)
-Swirls, pearls, and spots are all indicators. Also, a "third eye" can help too.
-It's up to you what you want to do with the fire. Don't just recolor it-- turn in into flashy rainbow psybeams, or do something unexpected and fancy.

Oh, and you'll have to scratch edit for this, but don't think of it like that, because scratching tends to overwhelm people. Think of it like you're fixing it so that it can be just the way you want it.

Strive to overcome mediocrity! This goes for the rest of the requesters too.

try and sprite Gallade, Graveler and Moltres using Graveler as the base please.

Involuntary Twitch:
Untitled-5_copy31580.png

DarkArmour:Your sprite ended up in a disaster, tell me if you want it anyway(don't say I didn't warn you.).

You should show the sprite even if you think it isn't that good. People may disagree or give you Constructive criticism to make it better.

Fine, if you insist,
Untitled-4_copy50352.png
In my opinion this sprite is terrible!

Is it ok if I give you some constructive crit?

I think you need to use more parts when splicing. Don't be afraid to use more thanjust Moltres' head flame and tail. Maybe you could try scratchng some fire on Gravelar's arms? Try incorporating (is that the right word?) some of Marshtomp's colours and patterns to make you splice really stand out :)

Anyway, I'd like you to try a Shaymin/Kirlia/Tailow splice, with Shaymin asthe base. Remember to try and put in as much detail in it as you can :)

Great! I also like that superhero sprite! Since I don't really play D/P/Pt, I can't tell if it's edited or original. Either way, I like it, especially the shirt design!

Back
Top Bottom