• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Comic Relief

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
yay more britfag tv.

So, I'm sure many of you watch it bianually. If so, discuss.

If you don't, but do not know about it, I will offer a simple explanation. Comedy hereos and some other celebrities do random amusing stuff in order to get people to phone in and give donations to help the poor people in Africa and England. It's a great laugh, and I suggest you watch it.

Oh yeah, and it's on tomorrow.

I'll probably watch this, I usually do. It's always good for a bit of a laugh. Does anyone know what sort of things are going to be on this time?

I remember a couple of years ago the Reduced Shakespeare Company did an epic skit <3 And nothing beats seeing celebrities take baths of baked beans and other crazy hijinks. The Blue Peter presenters always manage to do something cool.
But I probably won't watch it because I don't have a TV, and watching it later just isn't as fun.

I have my nose, though! :o)

Comic relief is actually not completely full of crap, there are some funny things and, hey the whole thing's for charity so I can accept it. This year David Tennant is hosting the beginning so i'll be watching 0_0

Comic Relief Does the Apprentice should be good. Wossy, Jack, Alan and Gok Wan all on the same team. With the other guy.
It was fun, actually.

I want those StickStuck thingies. Imagine just running around in a room with kids wearing those things and you're wearing wool.

£11.50 Including my red nose I bought earlier. Also we recorded a school conga that we set up (raising £86) So I think i've done my part, it was fun anyway.

Man, I shouldn't have stayed up last night, but it was worth it. I watched it until about 1, sorta fell into a state of unconsciousness until 3, then turned the telly off and fell asleep.

Comic relief, eh? What a load of old shit. :D

I kinda enjoyed the SJA mini clip. It was utterly insane. Oh well, its all a bit of fun. The Mama Mia spoof wasn't up to French & Saunders' normal standards and we all knew David was going to win the mastermind quiz. Hes a little doctor who fanboy like the rest of us, just a lot cuter.

I missed the Little Britain thing and French/Saunders part 2. Woe is me.

Oh, and who got fired? Was it Carr?

I enjoyed Comic Relief. I must say, though, I do prefer Children In Need. I liked the Little Britain sketches and French and Saunders were great (as always).

also I really liked the naked dancing when Graham Norton came on. That was nice.

I wish it would air in australia... we have the Melbourne Comedy festival though, which is pretty similar.

*goes and looks up all the footage of Tennant*

Back
Top Bottom