• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Ellie's Ice Cream Truck of Sprites

Elliekat

dat face
So, here is my sprite thread! Currently I can do recolors, splices and chaos. I'm working on devamps and revamps.

Some of my splices:

pkmn-blast-izard.png
pkmn-flare-aaffy.png
pkmn-vapor-geotto.png
pkmn-espe-duo.png

Some recolors:

Rainbow-ified Hitmonlee:
pkmn-rainbowhitmonlee.png

More recolors coming soon.

My chaos:
-Pokemon-
Moltres:
pkchao-moltres.png

Nidoran (female):
pkchao-nidoranf.png

Marowak:
pkchao-marowak-1.png

Articuno:
pkchao-articuno.png

Makuhita:
pkchao-makuhita.png

-Trainers-
Candice:
pkchao-candice.png

THE SINNOH DEX CHAO PROJECT!
pkchao-turtwig.png
pkchao-grotle.png
pkchao-torterra.png
pkchao-chimchar.png
pkchao-monferno.png
pkchao-infernape.png
pkchao-piplup.png
pkchao-prinplup.png

All my sprites can be found here: My Photobucket Album

Feel free to request!

To request a recolor, fill out this form:

Base Pokemon
Shiny/Normal
Type of recolor (Other Pokemon's colors, rainbow-ified, etc.)

For a splice, fill out this form:

Base Pokemon
Shiny/Normal
Splice Pokemon
Shiny/Normal

For a Chao, just specify the type of Pokemon and shiny/nonshiny.

Thanks, and I hope you like my art!
I will post an update when I get better at devamps and revamps.

Feel free to use any of my art in your signature! Just say somewhere that I made it. And try not to request doubles.

I always appreciate ConCrit! Just make sure it's actually constructive, and not "I hate your Lucario/Roselia splice, fix it NAO"

Last edited:
Base Pokemon: Absol(Platinum)
Shiny/Normal: Normal(does it even matter XD)
Type of recolor: Uh...rainbow icecream coloured XD

Base Pokemon: Alakazam
Normal
Splice Pokemon: Mothim
Normal
Splice Pokemon: (Tail only) Rattata
Normal

Of course! I don't mind. As long as you say somewhere in your sig that I made it.

Edit- Now here is a random sprite that I made.
pkmn-esp-mew.png
Yes, the Mew is the FRLG version, I think. It's because the DP sprites sometimes don't put all their outline on Paint, and I don't like reconstructing.

Last edited:
For that, it's because the sprite's transparent, which makes it have a black background. That's bad because the outline's black. That's one thing I don't like about the official Pokémon sprites. The inconsistency in the outline colors with all the Pokémon. They should either use black for the darkest outline, or some color near to that, for all the Pokémon, not just with some. All you have to do to solve that problem though is click "Print Screen" on your keyboard, or it's sometimes abbreviated to "PrtSc". I use that all the time.

Base Pokemon: Azurill
Normal
Splice Pokemon: Ivysaur
Normal

Base Pokemon: Cleffa
Normal
Splice Pokemon: Sudowoodo
Normal

Please?

Last edited:
Sure! I'll work on it right now.

Anyway, I made my first chao! Yay! And you inspired me, Dame Alex!

So... here he is, my MOLTRES CHAO!
pkchao-moltres.png

*happy dance*
In other news, I finally finished the MARQUEE OF DOOM! Now my signature only needs the Clue Game image to be complete!

Sure! I'll work on it right now.

Anyway, I made my first chao! Yay! And you inspired me, Dame Alex!

So... here he is, my MOLTRES CHAO!
pkchao-moltres.png

*happy dance*
In other news, I finally finished the MARQUEE OF DOOM! Now my signature only needs the Clue Game image to be complete!

Duaaw, I feel special.:grin: That Moltres chao is really good, especially for your first chao! I really like the flames.

Don't talk to me about the Marquee of Doom!:dead: I kept going at it, and I could never click the date fast or frequently enough to get to the prize. I had to repeat it several times. Finally, I did it though. *Is pooped from the exhausting Marquee of Doom*

Yeah, the flames turned out really nice, didn't they?
Anyway, ye requests: Cleffa-Sudowoodo Ivysaur-Azurill

You had to pick hard splices, didn't you? Well, luckily the Cleffa and Sudowoodo I used were facing the same way. I decided to use a different approach on the Azurill thing.

Aaaaand here's a sprite I did earlier but forgot to post. Glaceon-Ivysaur

So, I think I'll do chao requests now! *puts it on first post*

Actually, I just use the random sprite generator. Before, I had something really hard paired with the Azurill, so I decided to change it to Ivysaur. I thought though, that you'd be able to pull it off, and you did! I really liked how the Azurill was sitting on top of the flower. Also, may I request an Arcticuno chao?

Last edited:
Yep! Some people think that chao are hard to make, but it's really only the first one that's the hardest. They're actually quite simple and fun to create!

I braved the Marquee of Doom, but then thought that there really was no prize and let the message go all the way through. Now, though...

So. Now, I have decided that I will start a project: Chaoing the entire Sinnoh dex!

This will be challenging. This will be time-consuming.

But what the heck, it'll give me something to do in between requests!

Edit: Turtwig, Grotle and Torterra are done!

Turtwig's arm-things are really back legs.
Grotles bushes=Fail.
Torterra is good, but holy crap it took FOREVER.

Yay! 3 down, 148 to go!

Last edited:
I finished the Chimchar line. Yay!
Time for the Piplups, and then the starters will finally be finished!

Edit: Piplup and Prinplup are finished. Time for Empoleon.

NO ONE IS REQUSTING! Remember, I do splices and recolors too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom