• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Room 50 Signups & Voting

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
You have arrived in a mysterious apartment mysteriously called "Room 50", There is no way out and cameras watch your every move. One by one people are being taken out of the house and killed. The whole place is a game. Contestants are given tasks and challenges to complete in their time in the room. (Varying from team challenges to sudden attacks on the contestants. The people who are voted out never return and any attempt at an escape will have you immediately destroyed. You arrive in a small cramped room with metal walls, covering you on all sides. You have a loss of memory and can't remember your recent past. (When you were taken) How will you get out? How will you win? How can you win?

Yes, this is a warped version of british show, Big Brother.
x2p7c2.jpg

Rules:-
1.) Lets try not to get everyone killed. You can try to escape but any attempt at violence (such as destroying a camera, attacked other players, all-out riot etc.) Will have you immediately killed with no chance to fight back.

2.) Focus on your relationship with other characters (this could gain you alliances throughout the games and stop you getting voted out.)

3.) Refusing to take part in the games will make it more likely for you to get voted out.

4.) There is no out-side communication possible nor is the location of Room 50 known to anyone except the company who run the program.

5.) Your character already knows about the program and everything that is going on inside the program. The "controller" (a voice) has introduced you to the program and guiding you around.

6.) NO godmodding or anything of the sort.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Entry Form:

Full Name:
Age?:
Series:
Biography (optional) :
Rough memory of being taken:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Likes/Dislikes:
Behaviour:

10 people can be let into this Role-Play and you have to update regulary, posting for 2 weeks or more will have your character automatically killed.
1.Dig Dug- Galleom
2.Celestial Blade- Guilmon
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting will be set up when the RP begins.

Last edited:
Can I be filled in a bit on "series" and the like before I join?

Pic: This colored like this.

Full Name: Barrolk Metalspike Talonfoot
Age?: 14
Series: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Rough memory of being taken: About to lash out at an enemy tyrantosaurus with his sword before he tripped and closed his eyes, somehow teleporting.
Strengths:
Fire Breath Damage V 25%
Ice Breath Damage V 25%
Sleepproof
Weaknesses:
Low Wisdom
Low MP
Slightly reckless
Likes: Making Cedric happy, freezing/incinerating enemies with ice/fire breath
Dislikes: Cold weather, having to wait
Behaviour: As a rather reckless cockateer, Barrolk isn't always a strong point to his team but tries his best with nimble movements. This combined with a bit of strength from Pazo Jr. and will from Pazo Sr. can really get his team going. He doesn't trust strangers and can be very vicious against enemies.

Last edited:
Not too sure on some of this, but it's more like a Survivor screwover. >_>

Full Name: Renata Feri
Series: ..?
Rough memory of being taken: Getting into a taxi, and that's it.
Strengths: Speed and/or agility, abstract thinking.
Weaknesses: Purely physical challenges.
Likes/Dislikes: ..?
Behaviour/Personality:

Yes, there's only two or three people.

Blastoise Excellent....

EDIT: There, I edited it. Is it good now?

Full Name: Dipsy
Series: Teletubbies
Rough memory of being taken: Being shoved into that annoying (yet cute) little vacuum.
Strengths: Awesome hat, curiousity
Weaknesses: Stubbornness
Dislikes: Agreeing, Nuu-nuu (the vacuum cleaner), when people still his hat
Behaviour: Stubborn and sometimes a loner. Tends to disagree with others a lot.
pic-meet-char-dipsy.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, BTW you were supposed to be a character that already exists, explaining the "series" bit. Like Link or Jack Sparrow or someone of the sort.

Oh I see now.

I'll enter.
modea15_080317awk03.jpg

Full Name: Galleom
Age?: Unknown
Series: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSE)
Rough memory of being taken: Was attacked in the middle of the wastelands, remembers attacking a few people but eventually knocked unconcious.
Strengths:His heavy weight, the ability to self-destruct.
Weaknesses: Stupid sometimes, bad at making friends, clunky and sometimes accidenly dangerous.
Likes/Dislikes:Likes:Setting off bombs, filling his purpose, being free, using his fists.
Dislikes: Being told what to do, being bettered.
Other: He has had his internal subspace bomb and weaponary removed from him.

Accepted, just make sure Galleom isn't whacking the crap out of everyone & everything otherwise *impersonates hanging*

Cryptica is accepted. Remember you won't be able to use any of those ice and fire powers other than for some challenges.

Also before you can enter, a picture is neccesary.

I'm afraid we'll just have to wait for the 8 remaining entries until we can start, sorry, it'll muck up the schedule.

EDIT: Dig Dug, your I.D is up. This is what you get voted on.
x2p7c2.jpg

Full Name: Guilmon
Age?: 2 (in human years)
Series: Digimon Tamers
Biography (optional) : Takato's Guilmon from Digimon Season Three.
Rough memory of being taken: He just Digivolved back to Guilmon for the first time in a year, and fell asleep, waking up in Room 50.
Strengths: His attacks Pyro Sphere and Rock Breaker, but uses them less since he got separated from Takato.
Weaknesses: He is almost always hungry and seems to be constantly playful. He can't Digivolve without Takato, his Tamer. He also has the tendency to sniff things that are totally new to him. He also has the urge to put the suffix "Mon" at the end of everyone's name when he firsts meets them, thinking the'yre a Digimon like him.
Likes: Playing, Eating bread and/or peanut butter, hiding in large cardboard boxes, sniffing unfamiliar people/things.
Dislikes: Being hungry and bored.
Behaviour: Gluttonous, playful, childlike, smells things that seem odd, and is calmer than he used to be.

If you don't know who Guilmon is, here's a pic.

guilmon.jpg

Celestial Blade you are accepted and I know who Guilmon is. *high-five*

This should be fun.

Okay, I'm drawing it right now. You don't have to worry because it'll be in.

Especially because cockateers are my favorite :3

Can I come in?

Full Name: Moonwing Draco Aquarius
Biography (optional) : Mysterious. Fine if I skip?
Rough memory of being taken: She remembered being in a hot, maze-like cave, or just exiting. She didn't know how those people had made it past the other monsters.
Strengths:
Can use water
Healed by water
Very agile
Weaknesses:
Rather low attack power
Vulnerable to electricity.
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes cooler, wet environments and sweet-tasting foods such as meat or fruit
Dislikes extremely hot and/or dry environments and bitter or dry foods such as herbs
Behaviour: Careful but proud, it's best to stay on her good side. She tends not to accept help but at the same time is graceful and majestic. She is wise and thinks before acting.

Picture from dqmjinfo.com:

diamagon_ace.png

Can I come in?

Full Name: Moonwing Draco Aquarius
Biography (optional) : Mysterious. Fine if I skip?
Rough memory of being taken: She remembered being in a hot, maze-like cave, or just exiting. She didn't know how those people had made it past the other monsters.
Strengths:
Can use water
Healed by water
Very agile
Weaknesses:
Rather low attack power
Vulnerable to electricity.
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes cooler, wet environments and sweet-tasting foods such as meat or fruit
Dislikes extremely hot and/or dry environments and bitter or dry foods such as herbs
Behaviour: Careful but proud, it's best to stay on her good side. She tends not to accept help but at the same time is graceful and majestic. She is wise and thinks before acting.

Picture from dqmjinfo.com:

diamagon_ace.png

Before you are accepted, have you got a better, clearer picture? Its only I need to make an I.D for it (they are actually essential.) Also I need to be able to see it better. Also, don't you enter quite a lot of RPs Darksong?

Back
Top Bottom