• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

Black Yoshi

look at that PUNGENT KILLSTICK.
(This RPG is violent, obviously, therefore it is PG13, because the violence includes killing. And there will be plenty of that. Cruddy title and team names, I know.)
---
In the year of 5867, Darkrai and Giratina crossed paths. Together, they invaded the free world, mercilessly killing every Pokemon possible. Then, fourteen years into their rule, they were betrayed. Their minions turned on them, killing them with sheer numbers. In the place of the two rulers is one. His name is Rishben, the Absol. He relies solely on an Elite squad to protect him and do all his dirty work. His squad is known as The Denizens of Death. They killed his entire army, and didn't stop there. They kill to pass the time. They especially love torturing their victims, which are usually young and innocent Pokemon. But lately... They've been having trouble with a small band of rebels. These rebels are known as the Lightfinders. They Seek to destroy the Denizens of Darkness, and then Rishben will be powerless. In truth, Rishben dosen't need protection. He is level 87, due to the fact that he killed Giratina himself, and almost killed Darkrai. But, he'd rather not do everything himself. The Denizens of Darkness are trying to destroy the Lighfinders.
---
If anything didn't make sense, tell me. The Denizens of Darkness can be typed DoD, for time purposes. Here's your form.
---
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Level:
Team:
(Optional)Personality:
Bio:
Moves(Max. 6):
---
Here's mine. (By the way, you can be any level, and know any move possible for your character to learn in a game. I don't really care. After all, there are TMs in PMD.)
---
Name:Xhan
Species:Lucario
Appearance:Just your average Lucario, Except that he wears a black Pecha Scarf, although everyone thinks it's just an ordinary scarf.
Level:78
Team:DoD
(Optional)Personality:It'll unfold.
Bio:The first invasion took place when he was young, and he ended up joining Giratina's and Darkrai's Army. He followed Rishben in the rebellion, and is now Rishben's right-hand...Dog thing. Xhan does not really have a rank, just like everyone else, but he seems to always be giving orders from Rishben.
Moves(Max. 6):Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Crunch.
---
Rules:
1:NO godmodding.
2:Keep swearing at a minimum, please.
3:Try to keep comments at a minimum after we've started the RPG.
4:ONLY 5 members are allowed per team. I will NOT open any slots, and there is no reserving. It dosen't take that long to apply.
---
The Lightfinders:
Bullet/Zangoose/Blaziking 175
Nanei/Vaporeon/Miyari
Iron/Aggron/Hoeruo
Thorn/Swablu/shadow_lugia
Liz/Skitty/MewXCarmeleonXEevee
---
The Denizens of Death:
Xhan/Lucario/Black Yoshi 99
X-Ray/Luxray/Bakuphoon
Yono/Duskinoir/Orngsumb
Kailani/Garchomp/Exo-Raikou
-
---
No places open.

Last edited:
Name: Bullet
Species: Zangoose
Appearance: Bullet looks like a normal Zangoose, except the red marks on him are grey.
Level: 77
Team: Lightfinders
(Optional)Personality: Bullet is very energetic and normally kind, but can be cruel and mean. He hardly sleeps.
Bio: Bullet's and the rest of the Pokemon in his "herd" were all captured by the Denizens of Death, and he was the sole survivor, promising to join the DoD. He eventually escaped the cruelty their and became a top recruit in Team Lightfinders. He is the leader of his branch of the team. His intent for the team is not only to overthrow the DoD, but to kill every single one of them. He rarely sleeps; he's always on guard and training. His claws are razor sharp; ready for the kill of the DoD.
Moves(Max. 6): X-Scissor, Crush Claw, Close Combat, Toxic, Night Slash, Shadow Claw

Accepted
Name: Bullet
Species: Zangoose
Appearance: Bullet looks like a normal Zangoose, except the red marks on him are grey.
Level: 77
(Optional)Personality: Bullet is very energetic and normally kind, but can be cruel and mean. He hardly sleeps.
Bio: Bullet's and the rest of the Pokemon in his "herd" were all captured by the Denizens of Death, and he was the sole survivor, promising to join the DoD. He eventually escaped the cruelty their and became a top recruit in Team Lightfinders. He is the leader of his branch of the team. His intent for the team is not only to overthrow the DoD, but to kill every single one of them. He rarely sleeps; he's always on guard and training. His claws are razor sharp; ready for the kill of the DoD.
Moves(Max. 6): X-Scissor, Crush Claw, Close Combat, Toxic, Night Slash, Shadow Claw

Name: X-Ray
Species: Luxray
Appearance: Normal Luxray, except for he only have 3 points on his tailstar. He laso has a golden earing on his left ear.
Level: 65
Team: DoD
Personality:Serious, and is not one of the "happy" types. He listens with open ears to suggestions. He is a strong battler, and thinks it is fun torturing and killing other pokèmon. He does not listen to others than Rishben.
Bio: When he was a Luxio, he joined Darkrais and Giratinas army. At that time, he loved a beautiful Ninetails. The Ninetails home got attacked by D+G armies, and she died. X-Ray then left D+G army, and swore revenge on them.
When he found out D+G was dead, and an Absol named Rishben had taken their place, he searched for the Absol. He joined Rishbens army, and is now a ruthless killer.
Moves(Max. 6): Charge, Discharge, Crunch, Thunder Wave, Endure, Thunder Bolt

Name: Yono
Species: Dusknoir
Appearance: Shiny Dusknoir
Level: 70
(Optional)Personality: It'll play out
Bio: Born a lonely Duskull he grew up in the war and joined the Absol and does his dirty work.
Moves(Max. 6): Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Charge Beam, Night Shade, Giga Impact, and Shadow Punch

Name: X-Ray
Species: Luxray
Appearance: Normal Luxray, except for he only have 3 points on his tailstar. He laso has a golden earing on his left ear.
Personality:Serious, and is not one of the "happy" types. He listens with open ears to suggestions. He is a strong battler, and thinks it is fun torturing and killing other pokèmon. He does not listen to others than Rishben.
Bio: When he was a Luxio, he joined Darkrais and Giratinas army. At that time, he loved a beautiful Ninetails. The Ninetails home got attacked by D+G armies, and she died. X-Ray then left D+G army, and swore revenge on them.
When he found out D+G was dead, and an Absol named Rishben had taken their place, he searched for the Absol. He joined Rishbens army, and is now a ruthless killer.
Moves(Max. 6): Charge, Discharge, Crunch, Thunder Wave, Endure, Thunder Bolt
Wow. A lot of people sure like high levels.

Name: Yono
Species: Dusknoir
Appearance: Shiny Dusknoir
Level: 70
(Optional)Personality: It'll play out
Bio: Born a lonely Duskull he grew up in the war and joined the Absol and does his dirty work.
Moves(Max. 6): Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Charge Beam, Night Shade, Giga Impact, and Shadow Punch

Both Accepted

I'm actually surprised at that, because people usually always try to be heroes...Unless they're feeling different like I have been lately.

Name: Kailani
Species: Garchomp
Appearance: Fins are longer and more clawlike, right eye is red and artificial
Level: 75
(Optional)Personality: Cold-Hearted, ruthless, prone to bursts of anger
Bio: Kailani lost his eye during one of Giratina's first invasions, and found a replacement some time afterward in the form of a unique crystal. After the uprising, he joined the DoD, all the while scheming to break them down from the inside. When he lsot his eye, whatever attack was used also tampered with his mind ever so slightly; this is what causes the bursts of anger
Moves(Max. 6): Dragon Claw, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush, and Dragon Pulse

Is that good?

Name: Kailani
Species: Garchomp
Appearance: Fins are longer and more clawlike, right eye is red and artificial
Level: 75
(Optional)Personality: Cold-Hearted, ruthless, prone to bursts of anger
Bio: Kailani lost his eye during one of Giratina's first invasions, and found a replacement some time afterward in the form of a unique crystal. After the uprising, he joined the DoD, all the while scheming to break them down from the inside. When he lsot his eye, whatever attack was used also tampered with his mind ever so slightly; this is what causes the bursts of anger
Moves(Max. 6): Dragon Claw, Sandstorm, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush, and Dragon Pulse

Is that good?
Yes, I see nothing wrong with it.
Accepted. Hmmmm...I think that since everyone is a higher level than 60, (except for me, I'm not even 35 yet!) I'm going to raise my level by...45.

Name: River
Species: Vaporeon
Appearance: Normal Vaporeon, though her fins are more transucent and her tail fin is a bit larger. She also has maroon eyes. River also wears the Mystic Water pendant around her neck. (Raises water attacks' power by 10%)
Level:51
Personality: Played out
Bio: River lived in an isolated area that was recently taken over. She was able to hide in a secret location, but everyone else was either killed or fled the island. Because she couldn't be seen and there was very little availible in her location, she was also forced to flee the land. However, the DoD found her first and hurt her quite badly. River was barely able to escape and eventually found the Lightfinders and has been there ever since.
Moves: Acid Armor, Surf, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Dig, Substitute

Last edited:
Name: Nanei (NAH-neigh)
Species: Vaporeon
Appearance: Normal Vaporeon, though her fins are more transucent and her tail fin is a bit larger. She also has maroon eyes. Nanei also wears the Mystic Water pendant around her neck. (Raises water attacks' power by 10%)
Level:51
Personality: Played out
Bio: Nanei lived in an isolated area that was recently taken over. She was able to hide in a secret location, but everyone else was either killed or fled the island. Because she couldn't be seen and there was very little availible in her location, she was also forced to flee the land. However, the DoD found her first and hurt her quite badly. She was barely able to escape and eventually found the Lightfinders and has been there ever since.
Moves: Acid Armor, Surf, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Dig, Substitute
Wow. Level 51. I like it. Accepted.
---
I would have stayed at level 33, but when you look at my Bio, I kind of HAVE to be high level. I don't like it, but I must be a high level.

Name: Iron
Species: Aggron
Appearance: Normal Aggron, except he got a crack on his skull helmet.
Team: LF
Personality: Serious. He is dangerous when angry. He likes to be alon and is not very social. He does'nt tell anyone about his past.
Bio: When he was a Lairon, he joined D+G's forces and fought for them. There he met X-Ray, a Luxray, and they became friends. but the friendship was broken when Iron found out that X-Ray was glad Rishben the Absol had killed D+G. They fought and his skull got damaged, but at least, he had hurt X-Ray too; he bit off one of the points on his tailstar. They became bitter enemies, and are still.
So, when D+G was dead, and he had fought X-Ray, he joined LF to kill Rishben and X-Ray.
The members of LF don't truly trust him because he have been a member of D+G army.
Moves: Double Edge, Iron Tail, Iron Defense, Protect, Dark Pulse and Earthquake
And if possible, can he have the ability Rock-head(Recieve no recoil damagefrom recoil-causing attacks)?

So that actually includes half of X-Ray's history too ^^, And I have permission from Bakuphoon to be enemies with her char.

Name: Iron
Species: Aggron
Appearance: Normal Aggron, except he got a crack on his skull helmet.
Team: LF
Personality: Serious. He is dangerous when angry. He likes to be alon and is not very social. He does'nt tell anyone about his past.
Bio: When he was a Lairon, he joined D+G's forces and fought for them. There he met X-Ray, a Luxray, and they became friends. but the friendship was broken when Iron found out that X-Ray was glad Rishben the Absol had killed D+G. They fought and his skull got damaged, but at least, he had hurt X-Ray too; he bit off one of the points on his tailstar. They became bitter enemies, and are still.
So, when D+G was dead, and he had fought X-Ray, he joined LF to kill Rishben and X-Ray.
The members of LF don't truly trust him because he have been a member of D+G army.
Moves: Double Edge, Iron Tail, Iron Defense, Protect, Dark Pulse and Earthquake
And if possible, can he have the ability Rock-head(Recieve no recoil damagefrom recoil-causing attacks)?

So that actually includes half of X-Ray's history too ^^, And I have permission from Bakuphoon to be enemies with her char.
About the ability thing...well, I geuss so. Since Aggron have steel covering their body. Well, I like how the history has to do with X-Ray's. It's interesting. Accepted.

Name: Thorn
Species: Swablu
Appearance: She is a shiny.
Level: 10
Personality: Unpredictable
Bio: Thorn is very young, and was recently born. She just learned how to fly, and she flew off without her parents knowing, to make them proud. She is the Lightfinders' newest recruit.
Moves(Max. 6): Sing, Peck, Safeguard, Astonish

Yay! My lil' bro is in da house! Or... in da RPG? Maybe...

When will the RP start? I'm itching to RP!

Name: Thorn
Species: Swablu
Appearance: She is a shiny.
Level: 10
Personality: Unpredictable
Bio: Thorn is very young, and was recently born. She just learned how to fly, and she flew off without her parents knowing, to make them proud. She is the Lightfinders' newest recruit.
Moves(Max. 6): Sing, Peck, Safeguard, Astonish
Accepted. Wow. I like low level people. Lots of growth takes place in the story. Makes it more interesting.
Yay! My lil' bro is in da house! Or... in da RPG? Maybe...

When will the RP start? I'm itching to RP!
Well, I geuss we can start now, and anyone who enters afterwards will just be coming back from a solo mission. There's one place left in the Lightfinders and one in the DoD. Lets get started!
---
Xhan opened his eyes. The sun wasn't shining. The moon was. He got up, rather loudly, not caring if his teammates woke up. He walked outside the small shack that Rishben had given to the DoD for sleeping. ONLY sleeping. Meeting were held in the throne room, which was really just in the ruins of Wigglytuff's Guild. In the Guildmaster's former room, of course. They ate in the mess hall, had their five minutes of freetime everyday in the sleeping quarters for former guild members, and tortured victims in the Sentry tunnel. Xhan looked back at the shack. A.K.A., The Marowak Dojo. Most of it was in ruin. "I'd better get some sleep. There's a meeting today, and I need to know my place in our next mission." He didn't bother keeping his voice down. What did he care if his teammates woke up? He walked in, found his spot, and fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom