• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC] Animal Crossing: It's a Wild World

Jason-Kun

Welcome to River Town, a small town not too far off the coast of Animal Island. It's a peacful town, ruled by animals, although humans do tend to move in and out every few years. The local shops Nook's cranny and the Able Sister's are tourist hotspots, run by...well nook and the Able Sisters. Nook's not very well liked by many of the townsfolk, but they don't let him know that. Lately he's been acting rather strange. Building homes without asking, offering to help with holiday festivities. The townsfolk have grown restless and have sent a small group to interrogate him, for his change has worried him. Only three returned...

Yearly around May, Nook goes off on vacation to escape the small town. This year however, a meeting went down whilst he was gone where the three survivors told of what they had discovered. Apparently Nook had plans to gain populairty and hopefully upsurp control of the government from Mayor Tortimor. Rumors went through the town and small groups went into the woods, hoping to leave Nook with nothing should he succed. Setting up camp there, after a few years they decided to form a new town. It is up to you to help.

Rules-
- Please no trying to take over other peoples' characters or acting like a god.
- Keep the plot in mind.
- Please try to keep post under a R rated level, although if it does go R or higher, be sure to putting a warning up beforehand.
-No fighting amongs players, keep it outside.
-Please verify with me if you plan on making major plot changes.
-Please try to be as literate as possible. Atleast a paragraph/10-12 sentences.
-As a character limit you may have up 4 characters as long as you can keep up with them all and distinguise them from others in some way.
-Read all post, we don't want to leave anyone out.
-Have fun.

The form:

Name ((I trust you know how naming stlyes work in AC.))
:

Age ((Between 16 and 25)) :
Appearance ((Detailed please. No pictures either, they don't work very well from what I've seen.)) :
Occupation ((Student, teacher, shopowner, etc. Be creative!)) :
Relationships ((Your types of relationships between other players' characters.)) :
Histroy ((Be as brief or detailed as you want. Bring your character's past to life.)) :

My form

Name: Wolfram
Appearance: A wolf who stands on two legs, he has a white muzzle. Brown eyes tend to fit well with his charcoal gray fur. Typically he can be found wearing a shirt underneath a green fleece hooded jacket and a pair of jeans, his feet completed with red and white tennis shoes.
Relationships: None yet.
Histroy:Born into a small family, he fled to the woods a few years ago when they heard to rumors.

Name: Kinley
Appearance: A bipedal white wolf with amber eyes that are rather large. She has long fur and an unusually short muzzle. Usually she wears her favorite arctic camo and a generic sea-blue skirt. She prefers to walk around barefoot, but if she needs shoes she can be seen wearing plain black clogs.
Occupation: Kinley runs a garden shop, selling flowers and tools and giving advice to gardeners on how to beautify their flowers.
Relationships: Open
History: She had an average family in a somewhat large house. Usually she never made mistakes, but everyone has flaws, and this counts for Kinley. When she fled to the woods, the excuse she gave to her parents was that she wanted to go camping.

Name: Candace
Appearance: A normal dog shape; you know, floppy ears and small eyes. Her fur is white and solid, and she has brown eyes. Normally, she wears a paw shirt.
Histroy: When she was young, she lived in a city with a high crime rate. Fed up with it, she moved to wherever this RP takes place at age 14.

Last edited:
Name: Kinley
Appearance: A bipedal white wolf with amber eyes that are rather large. She has long fur and an unusually short muzzle. Usually she wears her favorite arctic camo and a generic sea-blue skirt. She prefers to walk around barefoot, but if she needs shoes she can be seen wearing plain black clogs.
Occupation: Kinley runs a garden shop, selling flowers and tools and giving advice to gardeners on how to beautify their flowers.
History: She had an average family in a somewhat large house. Usually she never made mistakes, but everyone has flaws, and this counts for Kinley. When she fled to the woods, the excuse she gave to her parents was that she wanted to go camping.

Love the character, accepted.

Appearance: A normal dog shape; you know, floppy ears and small eyes. Her fur is white and solid, and she has brown eyes.
Histroy: When she was young, she lived in a city with a high crime rate. Fed up with it, she moved to River Town at age 14, and lived alone. Since then, she's warmed up to this place and has taken a job to keep it safe.

. . . So she's a nudist and she lives in the town...despite the fact that the roleplay doesn't take place in the town? Rejected.

Sorry, I guess I didn't read carefully. And forgot the clothes since I didn't have a lot of time... :x fixed. The second introduction paragraph is kind of confusing as well.

Appearance: A normal dog shape; you know, floppy ears and small eyes. Her fur is white and solid, and she has brown eyes. Normally, she wears a paw shirt.
Histroy: When she was young, she lived in a city with a high crime rate. Fed up with it, she moved to wherever this RP takes place at age 14.

Good. And it takes place in the woods.

Hmmm... I'm going to be special. If you want something more typical though..

Name: Stormy ((>_>))
Appearance: A dark grey, bipedal dragon. She has crests over her eyes, in place of ears. Stormy has small black wings and a tail, both which move. She can't fly, however. Stormy wears a plain black jacket over a dark red shirt and baggy brown pants.
Relationships: Good friends with Kinley and Candace, and shares a semi-detach with Shade, so you know they have to be close.
History: She moved from a small, nondescript town to River Town at sixteen, and finished school there. Now she lives an average life of a townsanimal.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I'm going to be special. If you want something more typical though..

Name: Stormy ((>_>))
Appearance: A dark grey, bipedal dragon. She has crests over her eyes, in place of ears. Stormy has small black wings and a tail, both which move. She can't fly, however. Stormy wears a plain black jacket over a dark red shirt and baggy brown pants.
Relationships: Good friends with Kinley and Candace? *nudge*
History: She moved from a small, nondescript town to River Town at sixteen, and finished school there. Now she lives an average life of a townsanimal.

I don't think there are any dragons in Animal Crossing but, accepted.

There aren't. Stormy is special. :DDD

Name:
Shade
Appearance: Bird hawk. Shade is a dark brown, and being a bird, has wings and a tail. She typically wears a light (as in the weight) black jacket over a dark grey shirt, but nothing so heavy she can't fly. Shade keeps a plain black scarf around her left talon.
Relationships: Very very close friends with Stormy, they share a semi-detach.
History: Moved to River Town because Stormy told her it was a nice place.

And edited a bit of Stormy's profile because.

Back
Top Bottom