• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] TRU Regigigas w/ Event Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
I need one so that I can clone it and distribute it (along with getting the Regi's in Platinum... >.> <.<)

I have many Pokemon for selection. I have access to all Pokemon BUT Arceus, many, MANY shinies, and even some great IV-Bred Pokemon (one of them is a completely insane Horsea breed and may be one of the best Horsea out there, although I am saving that one for myself and a special give away)

If Pokemon do not interest you, then I have access to many TM's and plenty of items (legit, for those who are paranoid, sans the Rare Candies I have)

My best and rarest Pokemon that I would be willing to trade would be an EV trained Milotic, level 95, with 31 IV's in both Special Attack and Special Defense. She has high defense and above average HP, along with a Modest nature. She also has Hidden Power Electric 69. Her name is Aljrlieguh. I CAN rename her, but you would have to trade the clone to my Diamond version, where she was hatched, so that I can change her nickname

EDIT: Whoops, almost forgot:

Zee Pearl ID

Last edited:
Re: [WANTED] TRU Regigigas w/ Event Berry

Is the Regigigas event still going on? I forgot about it and need to go to Toys R Us to get it in the first place... I have all 3 Regis and Regigigas already, so if I got this Regigigas, then I wouldn't mind trading as long as I could Berry Farm the berry and bring you one.

Is the Regigigas event still going on? I forgot about it and need to go to Toys R Us to get it in the first place... I have all 3 Regis and Regigigas already, so if I got this Regigigas, then I wouldn't mind trading as long as I could Berry Farm the berry and bring you one.

The event ended on Saturday

Also, trading a Shaymin w/ Micle Berry is fine. As long as the Gigas still has the Cutsap (I BELIEVE that's the berry) Berry, then I am fine with it :3

Deal is done now. If possible, could a Mod lock this to prevent accidental bumps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom