• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Any Pokémon Dreams?

VelvetEspeon

The Mewtwo-loving Espeon!
Any Pokémon Dreams?

I've had an interesting dream about Pokémon Platunim last night. While I was playing the game (in my dream), I came accross a Galactic Grunt in a house. He said his friend (also a member of Team Galactic) was killed in some sort of fight. He asked the player to invite his (non-Team Galactic) friends to the house (I don't know if it was his or not) so there could be some sort of funeral, I think. I did so. He was standing behind a coffin you'd see in the Lost Tower (DP version). Then, he asked me to get some silver horn for some reason. I got it. Then, a little later, he asked me to burry his friend near Lake Valor. I don't remember much after that. I think I might write a fanfiction about this dream, too. It was (in my opinion) my best Pokémon dream ever. So, what Pokémon dreams did you have?

Re: Any Pokémon Dreams?

I've honestly never had a Pokémon dream,much to my own disappointment.
I had a dream where blue bunnies made of wood gave me food in small paper bags while I sat on a throne thought. ._.

Recently, I dreamed that I was playing a Pokémon game (with DP graphics), and in the middle, I saw Temari, Kankurou, and Gaara from Naruto. They had DP style sprites, and either Temari or Kankurou said, "We should go now." Then Gaara said, "...yes. Let's." Thing is, they were talking in text like games, not voices. So two of my favorite things were combined.

But about one or two years ago, I dreamed I was playing Pokémon Crystal. I was in Goldenrod City by the train tracks, standing south of it. Then I walked to the north side of it, and suddenly the graphics were revamped. I walked back to the south side, and things returned to normal. I repeated the process several times, and it was like nothing else existed. Even though I can't remember it exactly, I still remember how it felt. It has a special meaning to me.

I had a dream where a Toxicroak came into my room for no apparent reason. I gave it a hug and woke up happy. :>

I also had a dream that I don't remember very well; it involved me riding in a car with a bunch of Gym Leaders and Lance was driving. Hmm.

Occasionally Pokemon will appear in my dreams, but I tend to not have dreams that are strictly about Pokemon.

Most of my Pokemon-related dreams involve Darkrai being creepy or a very evil Ash.

Then again most of my dreams in general involve at least some mind control, so...XP

I have pokemon dreams all the time. Right now I remember one with a demonic Mr. Mime.

Aaaaaah
Luckily Origin Giratina and my Pokesona rescued me! :D
Cuz the Mr. Mime was hiding in a petshop and throwing everyone that passed into an evil portal of doom at the bottom of some crazy Turquoise colored Staircase.
I can't remember how it ended.
I also had a dream where I noticed I was having a dream, and tried to transform into a Palkia. I failed. :(
And another dream where team rocket tried to take over a mall xD
And... Hmm...
Ah, yes. A strange one that was actually somewhat fanfic-able about a Shiny Nidoran(f) named Saisha and a Vulpix named Vook, who were trying to escape human scientists because Saisha was an escaped Test subject and Vook was an alien. By the end of the dream, Saisha was a Nidoqueen, and they were living in a little house :3
That was a cool dream.

I love the subject of Pokémon dreams. I know I've had a lot in the past, but they don't come to me at the moment.

A recent one involved Rotom coming out of my game. It might have been a fun dream, I don't remember it that well.

Recently, I dreamed that I was playing a Pokémon game (with DP graphics), and in the middle, I saw Temari, Kankurou, and Gaara from Naruto. They had DP style sprites, and either Temari or Kankurou said, "We should go now." Then Gaara said, "...yes. Let's." Thing is, they were talking in text like games, not voices. So two of my favorite things were combined.

Awesome... I like your description on that one. I can completely imagine it.

I can't really remember any Pokemon dreams I had but the one I had when I FIRST started playing/watching Pokemon. It took place in a clear path in a forest, and there was a HUGE swarm of Scyther flying above the treetops, all in the same position. I could hear the flapping and buzzing of their wings. It was so realistic. The sky was blue and... almost cloudless. And there was one scyther on the ground, looking up and with its left scythe guarding its upper chest, neck and chin, and then it looked up, and said, "Fury Cutter...!" It was in a slight hiss, but also a bug-like voice, but also a dangerous one... and then it leaped up and flew in the direction the others were going. I can still remember it vividly.

I have a spotty record of remembering dreams, but I don't recall having any specifically Pokemon dreams. I've had a few dreams about Super Smash Bros., and someone was Pikachu most of the time. Pikachu, Eevee, and Squirtle have probably been characters in some of my dreams, but never a dream that's specifically Pokemon.

I had a dream that my best friend told me she was gay, then evil Ash comes up with an evil Pikachu, zaps my friend, then runs off. After that, my Language Arts teacher gave my some money and a pokéball, then she runs off with Ash. I let out the Pokémon, which was an espeon, then told it to use flametrower, which it did, then I ran off. It was weird... =D

I told her not to watch Pokémon animé reruns before she went to bed!

^_^

~Amber+Zack

I had a dream that my best friend told me she was gay, then evil Ash comes up with an evil Pikachu, zaps my friend, then runs off. After that, my Language Arts teacher gave my some money and a pokéball, then she runs off with Ash. I let out the Pokémon, which was an espeon, then told it to use flametrower, which it did, then I ran off. It was weird... =D

:D *notices the part with evil Ash* Technically the correct terminology is "Ash when he is possessed by the King of Pokélantis", but I'll let it slide. ^^

Whenever I don't have a weird dream about Darkrai I have an awesome dream about Dictator!Ash Possessed!Ash.

I've had an interesting dream about Pokémon Platunim last night. While I was playing the game (in my dream), I came accross a Galactic Grunt in a house. He said his friend (also a member of Team Galactic) was killed in some sort of fight. He asked the player to invite his (non-Team Galactic) friends to the house (I don't know if it was his or not) so there could be some sort of funeral, I think. I did so. He was standing behind a coffin you'd see in the Lost Tower (DP version). Then, he asked me to get some silver horn for some reason. I got it. Then, a little later, he asked me to burry his friend near Lake Valor. I don't remember much after that. I think I might write a fanfiction about this dream, too. It was (in my opinion) my best Pokémon dream ever. So, what Pokémon dreams did you have?

And the weird thing was, I wanted to give the poor guy a hug. But I couldn't, because I was only playing a game.

^I always feel like hugging people. I've hugged about 4 different Naruto characters a total of 7 times.

My dreams always feel like they have Pokemon in them, but I can never really remember them. My dream last night had something to do with...

Darn I can't remember. I hardly ever have Pokemon dreams that I can remember.

I had an odd dream the other night. I dreamt I was turned into a Vespiquen and made the leader of a hive, but I actually ended up becoming Aaron's Vespiquen.

I'm going to go get and train a Vespiquen just because of that.

I've had several pokemon dreams. The first one I can remember is one where this gallade lured a chikorita into some clearing in a forest and absorbed her life force (or maybe something else, all I saw were shiny spherical doodads). I'm thinking that chikorita was my partner, Rhea, from PMD2, and the gallade was Ithiet from either Diamond or Pearl, I can't remember which (maybe Diamond?).

The next one took place on a beach. I was walking around with some chao following me, and I walked up to a xatu and asked where everyone was. He replied something along the lines of, "They're off fighting the bloody wars overseas." I assume that the xatu was Xyvix from my Diamond game.

The most recent one I had was one where a scyther and a sentret (at least I think it was a sentret) were looking for treasure in some cave. The dream looked like a 2-D platformer. I don't have any scythers that I'm attatched to, but this was around the time I discovered TCoD, so I figure that's where the scyther came from.

Most of my Pokemon dreams involve team Rocket in some way or another, except one where there were Digi eggs and Pokemon eggs floating in a lake and I saved the Digieggs and Ash saved the Pokemon eggs.

And the other ninty nine hundreths of my Pokemon dreams include Team Rocket (or other evil team), and two thirds of that involve that evil team chasing me. Through school.

...Yeah. I'm messed up.

I had a dream where I was traveling through johto with a group of trainers. We were in the middle of a swamp, and our pokemon were exhausted, but luckily we found a pokemon center. Our pokemon collapsed in front of it(for some reason they were out of their pokeballs). The nurse came out to help us, but a feraligatr popped out of a bog, then pulled her away and ate her.

The last Pokémon-related dream I remember was sometime last year... I think I actually posted it in the last "Pokémon dreams" topic. There was a Munchlax that someone had left at an airport, and I ended up watching the Munchlax (who had to sit around with all the suitcases at the lost luggage section) until someone finally came to pick the little guy up.

Haven't had any Pokémon-related dreams since then, though. I did have a dream this week that had Edward Elric (from Fullmetal Alchemist) in it for some reason... but I wasn't able to remember much of anything else about it.

Back
Top Bottom