• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which TCod mod/admin are you?

You're Larissa. Even more insane than Tailsy, your obsession is pomatos. You like to hug and fall over, and are pretty much one of the kindest people on the forum.
You tell yourself you ask for favours too much, but then again you know what you're asking for is not something tough at all.
If you got your psychological obsession a little tuned down, I'm sure you'd be married soon.
@_@

"You're Crystylla. You're basically alays there, and you're a good fanfiction writer. You hang around a lot with Ruby and opaltiger, and you're easy to be around.
You're also obsessed with the French language."

Hahaha
I bet the Ancient Egyptians took this quiz

Wow, I think I might remember this one. Mewtwofan and Nidokingu are in this. o.O

In any case, I got Ruby. "5 other people got this result! That's 22%"

"You're Ruby. You like shiny things and colours, and in general are a happy and bubbly person. You have a strange obsession with words and etymology. You're also very attracted to smileys.
Not a bad result at all..."

Your Result

You're Crystylla. You're basically alays there, and you're a good fanfiction writer. You hang around a lot with Ruby and opaltiger, and you're easy to be around.
You're also obsessed with the French language.

This... doesn't fit me well, but I'm not complaining.

You're Ruby. You like shiny things and colours, and in general are a happy and bubbly person. You have a strange obsession with words and etymology. You're also very attracted to smileys.
Not a bad result at all...

... heh

You're Ruby. You like shiny things and colours, and in general are a happy and bubbly person. You have a strange obsession with words and etymology. You're also very attracted to smileys.
Not a bad result at all...
Haha this totally fits me when I'm not all rant rant-ish. As in down to the letter. I love shiny things / colours and am very bubbly. Words and etymology amuses me. Smileys are sexy. B)

Back
Top Bottom