• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Psymon's Sprite Shop

Dave Strider

the best coolkid
Welcome to my spriteshop. You can request sprites here. I'll do these types:

Recolours
Slugma56203.PNG

Splices
Porykid_Z48057.PNG

Statues
houndoom88366.PNG

Lineless
Tauros11755.PNG

Rocket's Pokémon
Rocket_s_Cut_Rotom78498.PNG

Weird Outline
Weird_Outline_Porygon89866.PNG

Glowing
Glowing_Shiny_Umbreon51026.PNG

Cartoony
Cartoon_Tauros40034.PNG

Pixel Overs
Victreebell60509.PNG

M&LSS Style
M_LSS_style_Gallade96710.PNG

Request List
1.empty
3.empty
4.empty
5.empty
6.empty
7.empty
8.empty
9.empty
10.empty

If you steal ANY of my work, I will track you down, And You. WILL. DIE!

Last edited:
This'll be fun.

First, can you please make a weird outline out of Buizel's second-frame Platinum back sprite? And then can you do another one that's lineless?

In case you can't find the sprite, I'll give it to you.

418.png

Oh, yay! I noticed lately you've been requesting splices that are other people's favorite combos (EeveeSkitty and an Eevee-Skitty splice, now me and my shiny Mew and shiny Butterfree craze). Thanks!

Dame alex, Done your Requests. I'm Working on your's now Mewtwo.
Ninjask58383.PNG
Glowing_Sableye80111.PNG

EDIT: done now Mewtwo. Presenting Mewfree!
Mewfree92931.PNG

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment! Vespiform, Your's are done.
Rocket's:
Rocket_s_Crawdaunt63874.PNG

Lineless:
Crodaunt34865.PNG

Are they to your liking?

Last edited:
^ They are amazing.

May I have a lineless platinum azelf and a lineless platinum lickylicky.

Could you make me a recolored and glowing Dialga and Palkia (from platinum) (a color scheme similar to the animals in my signature) if you can.

Sorry! Been busy in school so i haven't been able to update much. Done your's now darkarmour. Stupid Gachomp. Why do you have so many Outlines. AAH!
Garchomp57461.PNG
Meganium26642.PNG

And i've got a new type of sprite now. Cartoony! I've put an example in the index.

Yeah, they are. When I use D/P/PT sprites i always set the size of my paint window to 80x80, advance are 64x64, so that's why it's a bit cut off.

Back
Top Bottom