• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

**Spoilers for PMD2** Link between Dusk and Foggy Forests?

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
Uh. I was writing my MD2 walkthrough and reading about how the Passage of Time was on a plateau above the Dusk Forest. I had thought about connections between the future world and the present-day world before, but I'd come to the conclusion that Treeshroud Forest matched with Dusk Forest because Grovyle said he'd ended up there after time-traveling the first time, and I figured that Celebi didn't have the power to transport him through space as well as time, so eh. This also led me to believe that the stockade is located on present-day Treasure Town, but that's irrelevant.

Does the game ever explain a correlation between the future and the present-day dungeons, or will 2.5 detail this? Because I find Dusk and Foggy Forest very similar. Both are forests shrouded in mist or fog, and both have a plateau above them where something time-related is, and I have to wonder about a possible connection (that is, if Dusk Forest is the futuristic Foggy Forest)...

Now that you mention it, that does sound right. I'll bet that Game Freak is snickering behind our backs since we didn't notice it before.

And you also have the same feeling when you go to Dusk Forest ^^

Sorry Leafpool, but I guessed the same about a week before you D:

Back
Top Bottom