• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Under Pressure (a Pokemon RP) (Still accepting, don't be shy!)

*~[insert name here]~*

is watching you.
"Oh, hello. I am, or at least I was, a Pokemon Professor. You want to become a trainer, I hear. That's a rare thing to be made known around here-or anywhere, really, since Team Alpha took over. As you can see, our world is in ruins, and most Pokemon have gone into hiding. It's because Team Alpha knows that Pokemon can destroy them, so they've been terrorizing the precious creatures ever since they took over. I'm too old to do anything about it, but would you be willing to help save the Pokemon? I've only got a few left, but if you tell me what you're after, I'll see what I can do." These are the words of the professors
Redwood and Beech, the last Pokemon professors still alive, who have gone into hiding. However much they want to see the fall of Team Alpha, they're too old to do it themselves. Will you be one to help destroy Team Alpha?

If you want to be, fill out this profile and post it:

Username:
Character Name:
Pokemon: (limit two to start, but you'll get more, don't worry. Basics only to start.)
Appearance:
Biography: (let's not make it too long, but it needs to be of a good size. How about a paragraph?)
Personality: (Okay, this might be a little confusing. Keep it basic and simple. A sentence or too, and it isn't set in stone. I'd like to have plenty of breathing room so it can be expanded upon throughout the RP by your characters thoughts, words, and actions.)

*Please read my notes. (any and everything in parentheses throughout this post.)

Now, we're going to start in the ruins of Sandgem Town of the Sinnoh Region.
(click the link for a map. Sorry about the size of the labels.)

Anyway, Team Alpha Headquarters are where the Pokemon League is. However, they have a base in most cities.

My profile:
a trainer, I hear. That's a rare thing to be made known around here-or anywhere, really, since Team Alpha took over. As you can see, our world is in ruins, and most Pokemon have gone into hiding. It's because Team Alpha knows that Pokemon can destroy them, so they've been terrorizing the precious creatures ever since they took over. I'm too old to do anything about it, but would you be willing to help save the Pokemon? I've only got a few left, but if you tell me what you're after, I'll see what I can do." These are the words of the professors
Redwood and Beech, the last Pokemon professors still alive, who have gone into hiding. However much they want to see the fall of Team Alpha, they're too old to do it themselves. Will you be one to help destroy Team Alpha?

If you want to be, fill out this profile and post it:

Username: *~[Insert Name Here]~*
Character Name: Kimiri
Pokemon: Pikachu (Sparks, M) and Dratini (Cleara, F)
Appearance: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll164/AnimeRule545/11.jpg
Biography: She and her sister Lacey grew up with a fairly normal life with Pokemon. Their mother was a contest queen and their father was a TV show host. However, when Team Alpha took over, their mother was arrested because she was too much of a threat to them with her many Pokemon of a high level, and their father was kept at the TV station and told what to air. He couldn't leave because Team Alpha didn't want him to acquire outside influences. Thusly the two girls were left with each other and the Sandgem Town ruins.
Personality: She tries to keep up a cheerful disposition, but if you see her angry you'd never think as much. She's quite rash and loves to destroy things, people, and beat things up in general.

Last edited:
Re: Under Pressure (a Pokemon RP)

Username: shadow_lugia
Character Name: Thorn
Pokemon: Cliff (Male Aron Lv. 5) Screech (Female Misdreavus Lv. 5)
Appearance: Thorn has bright red hair that extends just below her shoulders, freckles all over her body, hazel eyes, and a birth mark that looks like an upside-down South Carolina on her right thigh that can only be seen if she is wearing very short shorts. Her appearance just screams "Irish heritage," which is true. She is also half German, although this doesn't really show.
Biography: Thorn has always loved Pokemon, especially legendaries, and since Team Alpha took over, she has dedicated even more of her time to learning about Pokemon so that she can form a plan on how to stop them. She is rather intelligent. Her birthday is July 19.
Personality: Thorn tends to be impulsive, therefore her actions always depend on her mood, and her mood tends to change a lot. Therefore her personality is just about impossible to describe. Others have taken to calling her a Drama Queen as she tends to exaggerate.

Username: Eevee
Character Name: Ina
Pokemon: Zangoose (Female, Katie) Vulpix (Female, Keaton)

Appearance: Her hair is white, and wears a light blue bandana to cover it. Her eyes are reddish-brown. Tall for her age and very skinny. She usually wears black high-top sneakers and jeans that are way too long, and getting ripped up at the bottom of the pant legs because she's always stepping on them. Wears a blue and white tee-shirt with a red eye on the front with a tear under it. She has a tattoo, a white line across her face. (exactly like the main character in Pokemon Colosseum) ((I'm obsessed with LoZ, could you tell?! =P))

Biography: She loves Pokemon, and her family used to own a Pokemon Ranch before all the Pokemon were killed or stolen. Keaton was the only one to survive because Ina had been walking with her when it happened. After returning and seeing all the Pokemon dead, she was heartbroken. That night, she thinks she saw a Mew float past her bedroom window. She got a backpack and filled it with food, her laptop and flute, then ran away to help stop Team Alpha, and hoping to see a Mew again.

Personality: A bit childish and naive, she is actually relatively strong. Loves her Pokemon to death almost literally. Has a sarcastic sense of humor but will be serious when needed. She likes to think the best of everybody. Bored easily.

Last edited:

Username: MewXCharmeleonXEevee
Character Name: Elizabeth AKA Lizzy
Pokemon: Eevee(F, nicknamed Straw) and Charmander(M, nicknamed Stealth)
Appearance:
d25a9fba.jpg

Biography: She was kiddnapped at a young age (10) and then escaped her kiddnapper only a few months ago. Her parents were millionares, and didn't really pay any attention to her, but gave her an Charmander egg at the age of 9. She caught an Eevee the day before she was stolen.
Personality: She's very shy and silent, but will do anything for her friends and Pokemon. She think of her Pokemon as her best friends.

Username: Kindling Queen
Character Name: Lacey
Pokemon: Ralts(F) & Ralts(M)
Appearance: Lacey
Biography: She and her sister Kimiri grew up with a fairly normal life with Pokemon. Their mother was a contest queen and their father was a TV show host. However, when Team Alpha took over, their mother was arrested because she was too much of a threat to them with her many Pokemon of a high level, and their father was kept at the TV station and told what to air. He couldn't leave because Team Alpha didn't want him to acquire outside influences. Thusly the two girls were left with each other and the Sandgem Town ruins.
Personality: She has a flowing personality and knows when to keep her cool. She rarely looses her patience and when she does she gives a small frown and nothing more. Her enthusiasm is low but her inner spirit is wild and alive. She tries to be her younger sisters role model or set a good example for her. She cares deeply for Kimiri and will do anything for her little sister.

Last edited:

Username: Zephyrous castform
Character Name: Zeph
Pokemon: Bit (Porygon) and Byte (Rotom)
Appearance: He has dark blonde-brownish hair which is quite long and untidy. He wears square-framed glasses and dark green eyes. He is wearing a dark yellow jumper and dark red shorts.
Biography: He was orphaned at a young age and has since been roaming Sinnoh. Being very intelligent, he managed to extract his Pokémon from a computer they were hiding in and taught them to trust him. He was recently almost captured and killed by team Alpha but managed to escape just in time, thanks to Bit and Byte. He aims to helm defeat Team Alpha and punish them for every single person they killed, harmed or affected in any way.
Personality: He is incredibly shy and quiet and will only speak if it is completely essential, otherwise he will just shrug, nod, wave or do anything else he can to get the message across. He is not mute, but just does not like speaking. He is very intelligent and spends a lot of time on the laptop which he carries around.

Username: Miyari
Character Name: Sheila
Pokemon: Kinna (M, Pidgey), Florece (F, Eevee)
Appearance: Sheila has curly dirty-blonde hair that's tied into a ponytail that reaches her elbows. Her eyes are grey and slightly bigger than the average person's. She wears a loose long-sleeved tan shirt covered in grass stains and is faded from age. Her pants are dark brown and pretty clean. She wears old sneakers that have been torn in a few places.
Biography: Sheila lived with her divorced mother, who used to be a Pokemon trainer. Her mother always told her stories of how it was before Team Alpha took over. A year ago, she ran away from home to be a trainer and defeat Team Alpha. It's recently dawned on her how naive it was, but no longer knows how to get home and is simply traveling with little hope left.
Personality: Sheila is distrustful of people and paranoid of them, simply out of fear of getting killed or hurt. She's spacey and often has a bored or pitiying expression on her face.

Username: Proto_Fan
Character Name: Schmity (Sebastian Jacob Smith)
Pokemon: Don (Murkrow, Male), Terry (Snubbull, Male)
Appearance: He has blonde hair which hangs just above his eyebrows. It lays flat, and it looks similar to a mop. His eyes have been known to change color occasionally, one never being quite the same as the other. Really short, is about 4'8"
Biography: Sebastian was raised by parents who never really liked Pokemon. Thy never had them, and more then anything they wanted to keep their child from them. It almost worked, if his uncle, Jason, hadn't came over. He had Pokemon, and always brought them to his cousin's. He had came unexpectedly, so he wouldn't be stopped by Sebastian's parents. He showed Sebastian his Pokemon, and gave him two eggs to start him out with. Sebastian ran away, gaining his trainer card and hatching his eggs.
Personality: Shy and timid, trustful, somewhat smart, but very spacey.
Other: In the beginning he loves Pokemn more then being social. He'll often talk to Pokemon more then Humans.

Last edited:

Can't wait until the RP starts. This looks like it's be really fun! =D

I took some liberties by adding a few extra details for the Pokémon. I hope it's still acceptable ^^;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: Melodic Harmony
Character Name: Keira
Appearance: TBA - To Be Artsified~
Biography: Keira comes from a broken family. She despised her father since she was seven years old, due to his constant physical and emotional abuse directed at her brother and herself. When leaving for her journey, she hadn't seen her father for six months, her older brother was dealing Stardust and her mother was a sickly woman who was trying to find a decent way to earn money.
Personality: Keira likes to keep to herself and is at first, very shy. But when she makes friends, she is a very bubbly and lively person who would stop at nothing to keep her loved ones safe.

Pokémon:

princessmaiaswablu033.gif

[Princess Maia] Swablu (F)
Ability: Natural Cure
Level: 5
Egg Move: Agility

aareaperasbtcod01.png

[Reaper] Kabuto (M)
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 5
Egg Move: Icy Wind

Last edited:

All accepted. I really do hope this RP is fun. I made it because it seemed like all of the RPs that had already been made were reserved to people who were in them before the old forums crashed. You may all begin posting as soon as you like. You start in or near the Sandgem Town ruins.

Lacey was packing food to keep Kimiri from tiring of hunger during their journey.

"I got some PB&J sandwiches if ya don't mind?" She looked over at Kimiri.

Ina was hot and tired from walking all day, but kept going. She was carrying Keaton, who was asleep. Kate walked beside her trainer. Ina opened her backpack with her free hand and grabbed two sodas.
"Want one?"
The Zangoose nodded. The girl and Pokemon continued on, sipping soda. Ina guessed that they should arrive in about 10 minutes.

A lone girl wandered among the abandoned homes of what used to be Sandgem Town. Most were crumbling apart. She had a small Pokemon at her side, an Aron. She was silently calling, "Screech?" repeatedly. Eventually, a Misdreavus crept up behind her silently, and gave an earsplitting scream. The girl jumped and turned around, and the Aron charged, while the Misdreavus laughed merrily. "Don't do that Screech!" scolded the girl. "It's not funny, dammit! C'mon, let's go." She recalled them both, and scurried away.

(I am imagining it is night.)

Kimiri grinned. "Well, PB&J sounds acceptable, being as we're out of marshmallows." she replied, holding up the empty bag which she had just consumed the contents of. She giggled. "I was actually thinking PB and no J." She knew that Lacey knew she loved peanuts and anything made from them.
((Night or evening. Either one works.))

Schmity was walking on the road, Terry racing around him. "How do you stay so hyper. Arugh." He mumbled, watching Don fly in front of him. He was holding a shiny piece of tin foil. "Don, why do you bring me this stuff ALL the time?" He asked, taking out his Pokeball. He returned as a red beam hit him, bringing him back.

Kimiri heard footsteps. Footsteps meant people. And people could mean Team Alpha, as Kimiri knew. She hated Team Alpha. Mom and dad...this could be the people who took Mom and Dad... She clenched her fists and ran towards the footsteps. She charged into Schimity, knocking him to the ground. "What are you doing here? didn't you and the rest of your-" Kimiri gasped and jumped off of him when she realized he wasn't wearing the Team Alpha uniform. And he had Pokeballs. And the fact that he hadn't been fighting back yet. "Eh, umm, sorry, I guess." Kimiri mumbled.

(I hope I ain't too late)

Username: Blaziking 175
Character Name: Jay
Pokemon: Levit the Chimecho and Stalker the Murkrow
Appearance: Jay is medium height and has short, jet-black hair that is beginning to grey. He always wears a T-shirt with a picture of a Victreebel on it, and jeans.
Biography: Jay was born in the Hoenn region. His entire family was killed by Team Alpha when he was twelve. He took it to himself to try and stop the rule of Team Alpha and moved to the Sinnoh region where their headquarters is, hoping to destroy them.
Personality: Jay has an excellent sense of humour. He is smart and usually very brave. He can tend to be rash at times.

Last edited:

(You are definetly not to late, but ain't isn't a word. You're in but I would appreciate it if you would change the sprites to the names of the Pokemon.)

Back
Top Bottom