• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kirby 64 music question

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
So I decided to go back and actually play through Kirby 64 yesterday. While I was in the second stage of Shiver Star (the cloud-world), I realized that the music was strangely familiar (and awesome - it has a trumpet feature :3). I'm almost positive I've heard a remix or such of it in one of the other three Kirby games I own (Nightmare and Dreamland, Amazing Mirror and Canvas Curse). I'm pretty sure that some of the music earlier in the game gets remixed into Canvas Curse (the last level of Shiver Star - the factory thing, for instance... that's Machine Mansion's music, isn't it? And I think I heard one of Canvas Curse's 'ghost' levels' (like Dreamy Darkness) music somewhere in K64), so if I recognized it, I would think it would be in one of the other Kirby games I have. At the moment I'm thinking that's Orange Ocean, only really stylized. Anybody here know what K64 musics are remixed into what other Kirby musics?

(Also, anybody have the trumpet music for the cloud-world's music? :3)

1. The song you are thinking of, Above the Clouds, is a Butter Building remix, from Kirby's Adventure and its remake, Nightmare in Dreamland. You probably heard it in Amazing Mirror and Canvas Curse as well.

2. Yay Kirby fan. Glad to see another person who likes this awesome game.

K64 has some of the best songs in the series, with tracks like Boss Battle, the aforementiond remix, and Factory Inspection, which plays in the Factory Stage of Shiver Star.

Man, I looove Kirby 64 music~ I listen to it sometimes when I'm drawing and stuff :D

Don't they remix a lot of the music to use in the other Kirby games? I always hear familiar tunes.

1. The song you are thinking of, Above the Clouds, is a Butter Building remix, from Kirby's Adventure and its remake, Nightmare in Dreamland. You probably heard it in Amazing Mirror and Canvas Curse as well.

... huh. It didn't seem like I recognized it from AM or CC (although I don't remember all the CC tracks).

Heee~. Kirby 64 is such a fun game. I've spent hours just sitting listening to the music. The credits music and he O2s fight music are the best in my opiniun.
I've heard a lot of music remixed. Some of my favorite songs from Nightmare in Dreamland were remixed into The Amazing Mirror and Sqeak Squad. Ahhhh, Kirby Music.

Recently, The Ripple Star map music was remixed for the rest areas in Helper to Hero mode of Kirby Super Star Ultra.

You guys make me want to find the OST and get it. I've never really owned the game, but... yeah.

Back
Top Bottom