• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Flora and Ashes vs Animorph

Grass King

1 Vs 1
DQ: 1 week
Damage Cap: None
Banned Moves: OHKO's, Direct Healing, Chills

Arena: Doubleland.

A pure, white, completely flat void. When needed, the sun will appear, or water, or ice, or sand, or rocks, or anything else needed for moves. However, in the ground, there is a massive "x2" painted in black.

In this arena, everything goes for double. Double damage, double energy. Effects of moves, such as status effects, remain the same though, although poison and burn will still do twice as much damage as usual.

Flora And Ashes's Team

Pachirisu
Name: Hibana
Ability: Pickup

Lapras
Name: Umi
Ability: Water Absorb

Sandshrew
Name: Sabure
Ability: Sand Veil

Teddiursa
Name: Kumai
Ability: Quick Feet

Animorph's Team

[Sparky] Electrike (M)-Static
Experience: 1

[Jim] Sandshrew (M)- Sand veil
Experience: 0

[Martha] Spheal (F)-Thick Fat

[Beka] Growlithe (F)-Intimidate
Experience: 1

[Lucius] Ralts (M)-Synchronize

[Pam] Poochyena (F)-Quick Feet

[Raven] Riolu (M)-Inner Focus

[Donna] Tailow (F) Guts

[Rosto] Meowth (M) Technician

Notes:
Animorph Sends Out
Flora And Ashes Sends Out & Attacks
Animorph Attacks​

As for me, I'll use Kumai the Teddiursa.

No fancy descriptions. Just do it;

Fury Swipes~Fake Tears~Slash

Flora and Ashes

[Kumai]Teddiursa(F)

Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Animorph

[Raven]Riolu(M)
Ability: Inner Focus

Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

Round 1

The trainers arrive in the void, which is blank, apart from the large 'x2' in what is presumed to be the centre. Animorph takes a Pokeball from his belt. The red light released from the centre of the ball soon forms into a Riolu. Opposite him, Flora and Ashes selects her own Pokeball, before releasing her Teddiursa.

Raven begins by running at Kumai. The Teddiursa simply watches as her opponent gets closer. When Raven is within distance, he extends his arm, and his palm connects with Kumai's stomach. Kumai, looks at her opponent, before extending her small claws and swiping at him. The first and second time, her claws hit her opponent, however the third time she is just out of reach.

Raven crouches and prepares for his next attack. He then pushes off as hard as he can, and when he reaches the highest point he can, he extends a leg. He falls in the direction of Kumai, and his leg connects with her head. Kumai, happy to play along, pretends to cry. Raven becomes a little sympathetic for the pain he has just caused his opponent.

As Raven recalls his next command, he has no idea what his trainer told him to do, so he just stands and waits for Kumai to make her attack. Happy that Raven won't be attacking her again this round, Kumai extends her claws again, but this time they glow with a white light. She slashes Raven, and manages to hit one of the weakest points on his body.

End of Round 1

Flora and Ashes

[Kumai]Teddiursa(F)

Health: 44%
Energy: 80%

Animorph

[Raven]Riolu(M)
Special Defence -2

Health: 72%
Energy: 74%

Notes:
Animorph attacks first
Fury Swipes hit twice
Riolu cannot learn Me First
Slash was a Critical hit​

Flora and Ashes

[Kumai]Teddiursa(F)

Health: 44%
Energy: 80%

Animorph

[Raven]Riolu(M)
Special Defence -2

Health: 72%
Energy: 74%

Round 2:

Raven once again runs at his opponent, before extending his open palm in front of himself. As he begins to approach Kumai, she extends her claws ready to strike him. Raven puts all of his force behind himself, as his palm hits Kumai. Kumai, not letting him get away with this, slashes him before he can get away. Raven the retreats to a safe distance.

Raven, a little unwillingly, once again rushes forward with his palm ahead of himself. Kumai keeps her claws ready once again, and when he hits her, she once again slashes her opponent. However this time she accidentally hits one of Raven's most vulnerable areas.

After Raven retreats to a safe distance again, he can see that his opponent has little health left. He happily attacks her again, however when he makes contact, Kumai does not bring up her claws to slash at him. Instead she just falls to the ground, unmoving.

End Of Round 2

Flora and Ashes

[Kumai]Teddiursa(F)

Health: 0%
Energy: 64%

Animorph

[Raven]Riolu(M)
Special Defence -2

Health: 36%
Energy: 44%

Prizes:

Animorph: Raven gains 2 EXP, and he has scored one KO, or completed one battle, for the process of evolution. You earn $8.

Flora and Ashes: Kumai gains 1 EXP. You earn $3.

Me: $5

Notes:
Congratulations on your victory Animorph.
You put up a good fight Flora and Ashes.
The second Slash was a Critical Hit.​

Back
Top Bottom