• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Mah gallerie.

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
Yes, my own gallery.

So far I've only to upload some old stuff I've managed to dig up, plus some new ones.

thesuicune.png

Quite proud of this one.

Cirrus.png

And who said you can't make a flying blue smiley?

Staravia.png

One of my best reposes ever.

Meoxys1.png

An old classic.

Doombreed1.png

My current project. The first of four that I'm making with a specific theme in mind. This one's Plague. 10 points and a hug to whoever guesses which game I took inspiration.

Doombreed2.png

And here's Change. Next up's War, and I might not do Allure; too sexual.

Last edited:
The last two are what nightmares are made of. o: But they are awesome though.
Thanks, if someone can't sleep after this then I've done my job.

Anyway, I need suggestions for the next one. I've thought of a color scheme(red & bronze), but no idea what to use and what pose. Any suggestions, guys?

Am I right in assuming that Plague and Change are incredibly complicated splices and recolours?

Darkrai.png

Doublepost but here's my newest scratch: Darkrai! I found the image from a TCG, and there we are.

Back
Top Bottom